[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>How to get good
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

hltv.org/matches/2299503/fnatic-vs-luminosity-faceit-league-2015-stage-3-finals-at-dh-winter-2015
steamcommunity.com/id/Foxaika/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could he ever be "attractive"?

Also
>three new threads in less than 24 hours
Threads during majors may be pretty cancerous with all the newfags and baitposting but this is pretty woke desu

>doubting

NA CS

>Plebbit spacing all over the place
Oh boy here we go
IBP yes used to give competition for the EU scene, who back in the day DID have more structure than the american one, they took one map of Fnatic (D2) on faceit lan finals and took a lot of rounds of them in the other maps, basically shame shit for VP except VP has this long history of cucking americans

>Dazed can't win
Bullshit, he main problem is his attitude, something he worked on ( actually, he was working on even before he got kicked from IBP ) his main problems would be the age and the fact he didn't compete for a long time so hes rusty as fuck and far away from his prime individually, but he probably can still hold his own
>swag isn't that good
And bullshit again, I hate swag as an individual because he is a little piece of shit, but using the argument he would not be impactful or even hold his own because ''he is just a flashy aimer'' is pretentious bullshit
He has the mechanical skill and instinctive gamesense way above average, he can not play for a month and still destroy people in rank S, and he is also young even if he lost his peak individually he's still has a lot to give
Seriously, explain to me why with a proper training with a team and a dedicated IGL to put integrate him on a system he can't be successful? He lacks individual talent? Cold is considered the best player in the world right now, but thats merit of Fallen, or do you honestly consider Cold to hold more individual raw talent than swag who is also younger?
>Ska is bad meme
Ska needs a proper IGL to play period, even if Ska is as inconsistent as people claim he to be, he would still be valuable for being a perfect CS player: Listen to calls, do as he told, doesn't chase for kills, doesn't bait and doesn't care about the scoreboard which is getting more rare everyday when every CS player develops the star syndrome early one and just want to do whatever they wanna do
>Burguer is mad
I'm swedish but nice ad hominem

Will people still play cs 10 years from now

PAШ B CYKA BLYAT AMERIKI

what if i told you no

Holy shit you guys were not joking about DMG being a den of faggots hacking.
>SEM
>Get shit on by smurfs and shitty togglers
>GN-MGE
>Fair and honest games
>DMG
>As soon as the enemy accuses you of cheating they instantly turn into the best players alive
>Top fragger on the enemy team will go 8 rounds without a frag when they hit 14 rounds
>Enemy team suddenly GE level awareness when you hit 14 rounds.
It's fucking sickening, even had a game where an MG2 was carrying 3 eagles who were at the bottom of the scoreboard, obviously getting paid to do it.

>autism over spacing

can someone explain where this fad came from? did it ironically come from reddit?

>Tfw EU cunt knows more about your own teams than you do
Yea... What he said!!!

Holy shit you're delusional. Closet American pretending to be part of most cucked EU nation, it almost seems fitting.

No, it's just another reason for newfags to project and accuse people of being from reddit.

You just need to have better cheats than them desu. HvH is probably the best unofficial game mode that CSGO has to offer.

What if I actually wanna improve tho

Sorry to redpill you but everyone in this game cheats to an extent. Only way to enable improvement is by having a legit config cheat which you can work with. The pro's at Krakow are almost all using custom cheats. It's pretty blatant at times.

why the fuck do pros play in 4:3

>swag switched to 1280x960 stretched
native res fags have NO MORE excuses

autism

I remember back in the 1.3/1.5 days some people I knew played 640x400 resolution because they claimed it was better, despite the fact pentium 4 (fuck off amd kiddies) came out and you could easily go higher

it's been 3 years since the good times of /csgog/

fnatic will win this major and the good times will be back

[x] doubt

>Pressing spacebar twice after quoting a post
>Ignoring the whole post point just to protect your fragile ego in an anonymous chinese cartoon site
Yea not plebbit at all

I've posted like that on this website since before reddit even existed, literally only in the last year have people mentioned "reddit spacing". And yes my life is a complete failure, but at least I'm not autistic

It's okay user. Shit flinging is what this site was built on. I have a sneaky suspicion that the case of "it takes one to know one" applies to this sort of flaming. Lots of former/closet reddit users seem to think that because they've arrived at Veeky Forums that needless projecting validates their points. Imo it's just a tell-tale sign they're not entirely used to the nature of Veeky Forums but I normally just ignore them.

At least you trying to hide now thats nice
Pressing space bar TWICE after you quote someone was never normal on 4chin, but keep trying to bullshit everyone maybe some newfag will believe you so your poor ego won't be so fucked
>Using autism as an insult when you get called out for being a pleb
>But I-I have been here for my entire life! I swear!

This can't be true. It has to be bait to out the shitters and retards.

>being butthurt over spacing on Veeky Forums

Sounds like autism to me user. Also you mean enter right?

>How can teamlets even compete?

You wanna beat the cheaters, you gotta be faster than a triggerbot, it's possible if you've got peekers advantage.

Sometimes I feel like I enjoy this slump we have because it gives other teams a chance to compete, shit was starting to become boring before...

Kys nigger

I hope Astralis beat SK, then fnatic beat astralis

on the other side, I hope BIG does well

A BIG - fnatic final would literally be the /csgog/ victory over the reddit

those of you with multiple smurf accounts. do you add the same number or use like a sibling, parents or gf/bf number?

I have a friend with 2 phones

>Thinking /csgog/ and plebbit isn't the same shit when theres people here who nonironically think the nigger from faceit is the best caster

Post pickems

Was cleaning my bookmarks when I found this gem

hltv.org/matches/2299503/fnatic-vs-luminosity-faceit-league-2015-stage-3-finals-at-dh-winter-2015

Gambits going to win the tourny.

Why the fuck can't someone put a good US team together? Their are a fuckload of players????

At least it isn't pansy or some other female also at least he sounds white.

Truth.

Why the fuck do you think? Have you watched any of this shit? I think most of you are fucking novas on lebbit talking about how there is NO WAY NO ONE HACKS. Every fucking team hacks watch the fucking games if you have played the game for a long time and know how movement works and aren't some fucking shitter nova with 5k hours you can see it for yourself.

>North beating VP in a Bo3

Not going to cap but my top 3 are the same and have VP losing to SK in the finals.

4+ OW all walling and/or aimbotting

LOL FUCKING GREAT GAME!

Props for doing overwatch though. It's fucking boring, but each case is one step closer to making some fuckwit kid make a new account, or potentially banning a prime account and making them get a new phone number.

Difference was that was the era of flusha being blatant and laughing about how nobody can do anything about it.
Cold, taco and wallen are the next iteration of cheaters laughing at the stupidity of valve and fans.

Its fun catching them though. Since this post I caught another two I can't believe this shit more people need to do this shit

>More people need to do this shit
Valve is too busy masturbating to the shekels of 13yo to actually reward people for doing their job and no way I'm gonna do it for free

Too much egos, also nobody is smart and dedicated enough to be a IGL

So everyone in the US has massive egos?

Keep it up and they won't give you any more OW
So you found 6 "cheaters" in a few hours? About 1 in 10 of OW cases are cheaters so you've done ~60 demos today or this is another case of a GN3 calling hax on anyone who has better aim and awareness.

this WILL happen

>not having gambit big finals

screenshot this

gambit are too nice to let fnatic win in quarters

lose*
fugg :DDD

If you don't do it, you're just gunna queue against more cheaters.
Valve really screwed us. If they only had a working anti-cheat more people would be willing to do overwatch.

I would do OW, but shit gets boring really fast
even if you get a demo with cheater or a griefer, you still might watch 8 rounds of him playing clean, then you get demo of just random smurf shitting on silvers, then just normal player with average plays, so it seems like retards report everyone

>I would do OW, but shit gets boring really fast
your just not autistic enough

>tfw you didn't have to buy a Cloud9 sticker
FeelsGoodMan

>yfw gambit win the major

>tfw Gambit is Kazah and not Russian

cloud 9 sickers a;always go up in price , they by far have the most dedicated fanbase.

dreamhack 2014 is like $6

>VP gets drawn a free path to the finals, not playing any top tier teams
Uhh, GObabbs?

when is this tournament going to continue?

WHERE ARE YOU??? POST YOUR NUDES NOW

which NA team are you going to cheer for in the quarterfinals?

240hz TN vs 144hz IPS

?

post your MM and faceit ranks if you're going to reply, no scrubs are allowed to talk to me

>240hz TN
>global
>faceit level 10

240hz TN
>gn2
>no third party clients

they're getting overpaid even without winning anything

GET AWP CAMP AND WIN :THE GAME

U LOSE ? DO NOT WORRY JUST BUY TEC 9 UNTIL YOU CAN AFFORD LE ULTRA DAMAGE SNIPE AND SHOOT LEGS FOR FULL HP BAR ALL DAY XD

I am LEM now and I am playing with a computer that gives me 60 to 100 fps and sub 50-60 fps when I am in gun fights/smokes with 80-100 ping.

Will upgrading my hardware to 144hz 300-350 fps capable CPU/GPU allow me to do better?

thats like asking if getting some audiophile headphones will allow you to hear better sound what do you think?

Yes, it will
If your fps drops below 100 at any time you're at a huge disadvantage

nice lies, no one magog is global without cheating

alright, thanks, i knew i could trust you guys

>About 1 in 10 of OW cases are cheaters
low OW score detected
8 out of 10 of my OW cases are cheating, 1 is sketchy and 1 is legit
I usually do only one case a day and every day I wake up to new notice about the player I put positive on for being banned

>8 out of 10 of my OW cases are cheating, 1 is sketchy and 1 is legit
My experience too. Lately I have had a few games where there have been at least 3 cheaters on the server. I feel bad for reporting the Suspect because he was probably only countering the other team but, oh well...

dae think that tournament organizers should do more to help cloud 9 win? their games get the most views and we enlightened reddit users know that all other teams cheat anyway so it's not like there's any integrity to lose. what's the downside?

Yeah, agreed. The C9 guys are just so nice they deserve to win at least one major.

I get a new case 5 to 10min after. I'm not joking and i'm not being a cunt - if you get 1 a day, that's low OW score. 8 out of 10 for what sample size? If you have only done 10 then fine. I've done about a 100 prob more and it's 1 out of 10 blatant/spining and maybe 1 more shady, but ussualy not enough to call it. Are you a DanM fan, boy?

I didn't say I get one - I do at least one a day. I might do five one day but usually I'm not that diligent.
>8 out of 10 for what sample size?
Out of like 30 I've done during last two weeks or something? It's been much worse lately than usual.

stream hwen

tomorrow

>no good streams on

>the dumbfucks in the thread who said there would be games today

steamcommunity.com/id/Foxaika/
hey 4channerfs rate my profile CXXD

gtfobae is pretty good.

/ourguys/ vs. Gambit tomorrow. Can they win?

Regardless of the validity of the points made by Thorin about Device on twitter, do you know anything about "professionalism"? Thorin was clearly a big fan of Dr. House and has adopted the same self-righteous attitude of thinking that being good at what he does is a free pass to being a complete prick to everybody. I used to like Thorin for his knowledge and edginess but he is only getting worse as time goes on. These days, he just seems like an anti-social anger-junkie who has found a way to constantly stroke his ego on a large scale. The more I watch his videos, the more I realize that it's all pointless drivel, and we're basically watching him sit there and verbally jerk off. I have never seen someone who loves the sound of their own voice so much. He hardly says anything that isn't obvious anymore, and he spends 20 minutes rambling and reiterating the same point in his videos until he reaches climax. The troves of 12 year-old fanboys showering him with love and compliments are turning him into a bigger piece of shit than ever. CS:GO E-sports no longer needs him now that it's growing into something so big. Before long, "historians" like Thorin will be a dime a dozen, and I'm now counting the days before the scene turns it's back on him for a less immature and abrasive "e-sports historian" (like the LoL scene did).

Real "professionals" don't get to toggle the asshole switch as soon as they clock-out. They are expected conduct themselves in a professional manner even when not "on-duty." It's called "leading by example." The only example Thorin sets is that you can be arrogant and treat people like shit as long as you're convinced that what you're saying is true, and if things get out of hand you can just use the cop-out "it's banter m8." Triggering people 10 years younger than him on social media is not part of his job description.

The only reason Thorin is still relevant right now is because he's the most knowledgeable "esports historian" in existence.

One issue that makes it difficult for Thorin to adjust is that he has high-functioning autism, so while it may look like he's able to conduct himself properly in most social settings, changing and adapting accordingly is difficult -- that's why you get so many cringe moments where he doesn't know when to stop, whenever you have him do analysis live on-air.

Thorin is a garbage player. Having him do analysis makes no sense. I don't mind him being around, watching him sperg makes me feel a little bit less autistic.

what went wrong?

aim lock

It's one thing to have casters who aren't grat players. But it's really lame listening to "analysts" who has never ever played a relevant game in their life. You want an analyst who can tell dumb moses and such that
>you don't know shit about CS

cry is free

Your mom is free