This car is a slow, unreliable, overpriced piece of shit

this car is a slow, unreliable, overpriced piece of shit
prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4reuUxlJ8NA&t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't and I don't want to.

Not how it works, you have to backup your claims, fagboy.

op says prove me wrong faggot

>sexy af
>best interior in the segment
>great sounding v6
>dsg as option
>haldex awd for minimum losses
there you go

>haldex awd for an extra kick of speed when you're understeering towards a wall because the computer detected the front tires lost grip and decides to send power to the rear wheels
FTFY

More than you can afford, pal

>facelifted golf 4 is """"""""""sexy""""""""""
>all cheapass hard plastic interior is """""""best in segment"""""""
>pigfat v6 in a small hatch

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>automatic

>haldex
>awd
pick one

VAGshitters please go

You can't afford a 15 year old Golf?

>implying someone can't afford a 3k golf

youtube.com/watch?v=4reuUxlJ8NA&t=15s

the average Veeky Forumstist probably can't

wrong, here

We don't understand spitting "german", Mohammed

Hold it right there, vagscum!

>slow
About 6 second 0-60 is bad, especially by 2004 standards. Top speed of 155 also isn't bad considering it's a Golf
>unreliable
Mixed bag. More reliable than the turbo golfs but obviously less than any other commuter. At it's price range in 2004, unless you're buying Japanese, you'll be repairing another German car the same amount if not more frequently
>overpriced
Depends from what I've seen. An 04 R32 and an STI of the same year fetch similar prices used. But that 5000 unit limited production will inflate the price of some the higher mileage ones.

You're saying this is better?

less shitty

Well, OP is a massive faggot that doesnt understand burden of proof.

You all can shit on VAG all day, but I personally love those ge. GTI, and the R32 is a fantastic hatchback. Well built, amazing interior, decent engine.

Yes, it's slow, and haldex can suck my dick, but it's a great car. I almost bought it brand new when it was out, but couldn't afford insurance at the time. $2.5k for 6 months.

No you are correct

Good post, did you know the mk4 golf had real glass headlights? Make sure to smash the next ones you see to get more of these shitheaps off the roads

>sexy

I can't: You were paying Evo/STi/350Z money for WRX/SRT4 performance when they were new in 2004, and 12-13 years later you can buy a Evo/STi/S2000/350Z for the same money that's a way better car all around.

Plus they're FAT

I have the 1.9 TDI and its great, parts are cheap and its reliable.