Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbCFHRtICjc
youtube.com/watch?v=X53Lq6Ppqcw&t=158s
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Enemy_Body_Parts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chromatic Blade
Gas status build on melee
blind and gas them

Valkyr is a good kitty.

MOTHERFUCKER IF THIS GETS PATCHED IMMA FUCK YOU WITH A RAKE

>Selling corrupted mods cheap
>Dumbass asks me for their rank

Its like that they expect Transient Fortitude R10 at 30p

what weapon

>no /aco/ thread

:^(

good one :^)

D-Do you like me now user? I got a big buff user! Love me!

hey hey hey
warframe made me gay

A
T
T
E
R
A
_

FILL IN THE BLANK

Doesnt look like the fucking Opticor shit drawing

Is the double proc thing counting for CO supposed to be bugged? Feels like it's just the nature of Blast.

How would you build the atterax if you don't have maiming strike or weeping wounds?

Shotgun or Rifle for Titania?

well my atterax riven is +crit damage, toxin, heat and -attack speed. is that ideal for the build? or is there something better to aim for

you don't

I wouldn't.

Shotguns

if you're going chromatic blade, it doesn't matter what melee weapon since exalted weapons are only effected by the mods on the weapon, not the weapon's stats.

Unless you're dying for Punchthrough, which to be fair is a big deal, you use shotguns.

>Rifle primed mods: cryo rounds, fast hands
>Shotgun primed mods: point blank, ravage
Hmmm... i wonder

something with an actually decent disposition then? dragon nikana?

Rivens don't affect any exalted weapon, newfriend. Not Exalted Blade, not Peacemaker, not Iron Staff and not even Artemis Bow.

>implying you don't build punch through on shotguns same as rifles

Wrong. It does affect Exalted Fists

Shred is quite a bit better than Seeking Force for Titania, so if the mission is on a standard level (I'd say before sortie 2?), Rifle is overall better just to get more enemies out of the way.

Why shotguns?

A primed mod that is no better than its regular counterpart and another primed that's actually worse than its rifle counterpart?

New pistol is basically an explosive dart with good status and damage. Causes panic like fire procs.
New polearm is pretty good, crit capable and decent damage

>double dip on blast
not sure if bugged or not
>CO applying on EB
a bug they have said they will be fixing

Was that tested on level 145 enemies? Gas just deletes level 100 enemies.

>it doesn't matter what melee weapon
not quite, there's 2 objectively better weapons for exalted blade. one increases survivability and one adds extra damage.

Lots of testing against lots of enemy types
Gas is better for corpus, but otherwise CorrBlast is better

what weapons?

Can you show me your weapon builds? I'm consistently getting better results with Gas, this is really weird.

Assuming wiki numbers are right, at base power strength I can get Razorwing with rifles to 95k burst and with shotguns to 82k burst. That's with punch through for rifles but none for shotguns. Shotguns should be more accurate though since it doesn't have an accuracy penalty from Heavy Cal.

>Twin Kohmak takes 3 forma to build
>A rare drop from one of the most annoying bosses in the game
>A single shitty D polarity, like the original
>It's not even faster, it just has a smal crit and capacity boost
youtube.com/watch?v=sbCFHRtICjc

If I didn't actually like the weapon, I'd have an ulcer right now

nice try, steve.

I'll start one in a few. Just need to get my dump.

I'm honestly curious though, since exalted blade isn't effected by the stats or abilities of the weapons.

I prefer Twin Rogga in as a secondary dual shotgun weapon.

What are the best weapons for 60 minute survivals and other Post-DEAC missions?

I’m in love of with Twin Kohmak, 4 Forma on em, 3 V/Y and I changed the D one into a -

>farming kuva solo
>not really paying attention and a kuva jester ends up straddling my operator's face
>proceeds to facefuck him while the rest of the enemies form a line behind it, stroking their cocks in anticipation
>stupid kavat i brought with me to double kuva just watches

w-why

Using Shred the burst I got from drops to 80k. That's only 2k worse than the shotgun build but it has punch through while the shotgun does not. In a few days, Primed Shred drops and rifles pull ahead significantly. I'd chose rifles even with just regular Shred though.

Nidus' 4 makes Sentients flail around in panic for the entire duration of the ability as bugs eat them. Apparently a fear of bugs is universal.

What is your warframe daily routine?

I get on and
>do alerts i checked beforehand
>invasions for shit
>sortie
>look for nightmare missions on the planets that matter
>do relic endless
>trade for plat

I don't really know what else there is to do. I wish warframe had some better pacing of activities, like working towards things isn't really a thing because you're basically just trying to get shit to sell and then buy what you want. Can't get venka gauntlets to drop? Just do a bunch of other relics and then sell that junk and buy venka gauntlets. Can't get a mod to drop? Same shit.

I love the idea of sorties and I wish there was more shit like that.

primed shred in 5 days for me

4-forma MK1-Braton. Secretly OP as hell, thank fuck it'll never get nerfed.

i wish baro had primed reach

>log in
>sorties
>endless relic solo for an hour
>log off
i can't stop playing this game

>Get in

>Check alerts and invasions including the Ayatan one to do it first
>Check foundry for ready bullshit and the daily forma
>Take out the mastery fodder
>Max it on Akkad then sell it
>Do all the exterminate/capture alerts and invasions and ignore the rest fuck the 10 rules bullshit
>Look for exterminate/capture nightmare ones and ignore the rest too
>Do even assassinations for invasions
>Get mad when I do an exterminate/capture invasion and it changes in the middle of the 2/3 into an interception one
>Fuck around trying to jew more plat or doing endless fissures

This is it

>log in
>level all mastery fodder at hydron with ev trin
>build more mastery fodder
>farm for r1 relics at Xini by "playing" banshee and pressing 4 sometimes while a specter watches over my point then tabbing out to watch more cowboy bebop because I haven't finished it yet

i hope all these normies i recruit into my clan never find out how much of a freak i am

>check for nitain alert
>kill alad for a neural sensor
>build a forma with it
>do the sortie
>check again for nitain
>log off

>log in for bonus
>farm kuva if bonus was a resource booster
>do sortie if friends are on
>log off

>mfw using grakata
>mfw finding out it has a prisma
>mfw what the fuck dual grakata

sheeeit

i cant wait to sell 25 axi r1's for 200 a pop in december/january

fucking stop you're not wanted here forumshitter

l-lmao?

are we being raided

>not even faster
youtube.com/watch?v=X53Lq6Ppqcw&t=158s

eat the kuva, kiddo

>I love the idea of sorties and I wish there was more shit like that.

Same, I love playing warframe but there are rarely any things in the game that make me need to actually play it.

Between school and work, I really only have time for sorties. I keep Warframe Tracker on a tab when I'm at home for taters and invasions. On the weekends I level stuff and trade for plat.

>Condition Overload working on exalted blade is a bug

Source to these claims?

Do I have to aim at the head with the Boltor Prime?

Post Warframe girl art

>"control" means giving the kuva to that dude

What did steve mean by this?

You should always aim for weak spots.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Enemy_Body_Parts

Sauce on this ASSet?

When is Lech Krill getting a makeover? It's the most sleek fight in the game.

looks like the shitty nova skin that gives her a hat for no reason

>letting a person that worked thousands of years to get to this moment to kill one of the largest tyrants to ever live is the evil option

hmmmmmmmmmm

There should be more than one sortie, and more invasion assassinations other than Phorid.

>Tenno, do not drink the Orokin Kool-Aid. It might drive you mad.
>Oh, but all the other airborne Kool-Aid is fine. Feel free to launch yourself into thousands of those.

Yeah warframe's biggest pitfall is the daily gameplay loop. I shouldn't really be sitting here looking for something to do in the game.

When you play an MMO like world of warcraft you have your daily quests which you can do if you're short on cash. Your daily dungeons which you can do for tokens to upgrade your gear, your weekly raid which gets you upgrades and then the harder content which you need your guild to do.

Warframe got close to the dungeons thing with sorties and alerts are obviously dailies, but then the only thing really worth doing is MR fodder or fissures, but opening fissures feels fucking slow unless you get an endless available which isn't all the time which is also FUCKING STUPID.

That's not even the biggest issue

This person is implied to be an orokin mind, who has done this body swap shit several times to expend their lifespan, and they are currently trapped in what is likely the most weak and disgusting body they have ever had. I let them live because forcing them to grow old and die as that thing (or more likely they'd commit suicide) is the worst cruelty I could even think of to inflict on them.

It's not that Teshin killing the queen is "evil," it's that you're holding the scepter to order him to do it. He wants to kill her, but you're still giving him no choice in the matter.

Nyx prime looks so cool that I wish I enjoyed playing as her. But god her kit is just so boring

So this Rell guy is literally just some edgy autistic kid?

Rell is an autistic tenno who was shunned by margulis for being autistic lol and then he fought space satan and transferred his mind into his warframe when his real body died.

no, he's a regular autistic kid that an edgy religion formed around.

yes

Worse. He's an autistic kid that could've been easily fixed with Orokin genetic engineering but his mother wouldn't let him be fixed (even though he wanted to be) because "he's not broken! he's special!"

So Margulis denied him a Warframe because who give an autist a hyper death machine? But the Red Veil believed his autistic ramblings to be prophetic and stole/built him a Warframe himself so he could be chained up and kept in permanent transference to fight a void monster that eventually drove him crazy and now hundreds of people are dead, himself included, thanks to something that could've been easily prevented.

Nightmare mode: males that aren't Nezha
Ultrasavage mode: male non-frames

Mag actually has the biggest tittes in warframe, she just doesn't dress like a slut.

>. He's an autistic kid that could've been easily fixed with Orokin genetic engineering
Just like the Tenno could've been easily fixed with Orokin genetic engineering. That's why Margulis survived and definitely didn't get executed for daring to show failure to the Orokin.

Having the biggest titties is not just a measure of flesh, it's about the titties in your heart.

The difference is the Tenno having magic void powers wasn't fixable, but having a mental disorder like autism certainly was. They wanted to just kill the Tenno since they couldn't be fixed.

who needs tits with feet like that

Soma P. vs. Boltor P for my first Riven mod?

Mag.

this desu

YES. Finally. Someone else sees it. The shape of her chest makes it obvious she's got fucking huge tits, she just keeps them bound and wrapped tight under her breastplate.