Has Veeky Forums ever settled the debate between Mazda 3 and Honda Civic?

Has Veeky Forums ever settled the debate between Mazda 3 and Honda Civic?

Other urls found in this thread:

fordpowershiftlawsuit.com
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/71b20z/ford_focus_rs_keep_blowing_head_gaskets_stock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

civic

mazda 3

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

>one is a pigfat car that used to be small
>the other one is too
so where's the competition? they're both shit

When you think of Japanese reliability usually Honda or Toyota pops into people's minds. Not fucking Mazda. I rarely see any old Mazda's on the roads.

chrysler concorde

YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

oh fuck me

lol

Don't you dare knock the LH Concorde, my 99 rolled on forever and was so fucking comfy I've almost ran off the road from nodding off behind the wheel
Also the back seat is yuuuge, lost my virginity in that bad boy

Oh no, it's retarded

honestly looking to lease one of these. also throwing in the focus hatch. anyone have any experience with either? going on a test drive next week. leaning towards mazda bc no premium fuel but the civic doesnt look cheap af in base configuration.
aunt has been in auto repair for quite a while. absolutely true. much like a subaru, they disintegrate after 150k miles.

>Let's add a Focus hatch
>Let's assume Mazda and Subaru are shit after X miles.

Is this bait?

>Hatchback
Mazda 3
>Sedan
Civic
>Based on
My subjective opinion on how the cars look.

seeing how my lgt is disintegrating at 160xxx, no its not bait at all. i know the focus hatch isnt cool but its a car that does car things and is a hatchback. how is the bus treating you sport?

The new Mazda 3s are so much nicer than those failed abortion Civics

>It's a car that does car things

Is that really the best you got? Are you really that monumentally stupid? That POS ferd garbage will explode within a couple thousand miles.

>Busrider

A 2018 CRV Touring ain't a bus, kiddo.

what are you doing dude. youre not flaming anyone in a crv. im not getting in a flame war tonight. do you have any facts, statistics, or personal experience that would make a focus hatch a poor choice for me under 36,000 miles?

Fucking kek, I'm buying a '17 WRX tomorrow with all the money I've made off of Bitcoin. That aside, please sleep honey it's past your bedtime! You'll be late to school tomorrow!

>Facts and statistics

There's an entire fucking lawsuit, you ditpshit. Atleast fucking Google Ford Focus reliability. Consumer Reports/JDpower rate Ferd towards the bottom. Full disclosure here: before getting the CRV I test drove 6+ '17 Mustang 5.0s but noped because of poor quality and safety. (Source: EURONCAP.)

fordpowershiftlawsuit.com

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/71b20z/ford_focus_rs_keep_blowing_head_gaskets_stock/

Don't be stupid, buy something other than a shitty domestic. Hopefully these corporate bastards learn.

Mazda finally (finally!) improved their rustproofing starting with model year 2008. I'm in California though, and we've got 25-year old Mazdas all over the place. They weren't Honda/Toyota tier, but they (and Nissan) weren't far off.

The current-generation Mazda3 has actually been more reliable than the Civic due to the latter playing around with turbos and CVTs. The 2014 Mazda3 was one of the most reliable fully-redesigned cars that CR had seen. (However, the turbocharged engine in the CX-9 and the new manual transmission in the Miata have done poorly in CR surveys and dragged the brand back down.)

I think the Mazda's still a little louder than the Civic, but I think its interior is a lot better - the infotainment UI in particular - and it's a little more fun to drive. Significantly less interior space, though. The Civic remains more practical.

What kind of issues has the CX9 been seeing?
I was pretty interested when I heard next year's Mazda 6 had a proper engine in it, but I've heard things about that engine's reliability from other places too.

clearly not lel

>2018 CRV Touring

so your a housewife? the CRV is the flagship mom car faggot.

The civic (unless you're going for an Si or Type R) also doesn't require premium fuel.

The Mazda has put on 50kg despite being massive compared to the original, the Honda has put on over 150kg.

I've got a 2015 Focus, has been through 2 winters and is more than willing for a third (these are Southern Ontario winters, mind you, so YMMV).
Its nice enough. It does car things pretty well, and doesn't mind being thrown into corners. DCT hasn't exploded yet, but I figure that's a ticking time bomb.

I say test drive all 3 and see which feels best.

Only problem with Mazda's has been rust, if you're someone like me who lives in hot, rural Australia that isn't a problem

That hasn't been an issue in years

Civic has more problems than the mazda, so...

Pre-2006? Honda Civic

Today? Mazda 3 bc it can be had with a manual and non bullshit engines

mazda 3 handles better and has a nicer interior

The Civic, especially the hatch is fucking hideous
t. work at a Honda service center and I see them every day and I still think they're ugly
It's a shame too because I think the interior is pretty nice and the car is objectively fine. Mazda 3 for me.

Why the fuck does Mazda not have Android Auto yet? Every year they keep saying "next year"

Because Androids are for faggots, get a real phone

The consumerist whore's board is this way

Carplay is actually worse than Android Auto

How do they compare to the Corolla and Impreza?