/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1301

■ Current Update (7/5): 「ファンタシースター感謝祭2017 ONLINE」Part4
bumped.org/psublog/face-a-more-powerful-phantom-battoruship-yamato-as-episode-4-comes-to-an-end/
pso2.jp/players/event/5th_anniversary/online/webevent/02/

■ Heroes: EPISODE 5 starting 7/26
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-9-recap/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-hero-class-preview/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-episode-5-buster-quests/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Eccentric Girls (until 7/26)
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis series, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battoruship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nathaloto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder than Hero will be the most fun class.

Need more hugsluts.

R8 how bad i look /pso2g/

brat weeb daughter makes her mom cosplay with her at a con/10

Can someone help me out with Yamato Rematch?
My battle plan is as follows:
Go to the aft of the ship>laser the crystal cluster>freeze a turret>whale on it>repeat for other turrets>aim for the giant "FUCK ME HERE" lights after
Should I chase some of the airplanes? What should I do against them?
Also, for the ending where he summons all of those missiles, the standard plan is still to dash>sword them, correct?

but do i look decent or at the very least average? fucking hate my daughter for making me do this

decent, face could use some work

what kind work of exactly? im open to suggestions i actually like how the outfit looks on and i might wear it permanently

i'm not quite sure, exactly--probably make the chin a bit more sharp and experiment with the eyebrows
the outfit looks good, though

Well Sinclaire in team Infinity. You look pretty bad.
Worry more about getting that ray rear to union instead of fashion.

Was there any point in namedropping this hard, you circlejerking faggot?

sega think they power rangers smfh

>upgrading to union when better alternatives exists
???

damn! /pso2g/ continuously proving why we're better than pso-w!!!

like you need a treadmill

i'll give sharpening the chin a chance when i get some time later tonight. i wish yumiko's hairstyle was ticket as well, im actually digging this hair alot. oh well

please respond i don't want to die

It doesn't cost anything so why not? Until you get something better.

Does dying affect your loot?

What you do literally doesn't matter, you're going to win anyways.

>R8 my pic g-guys!
Avatarfags are far worse then namedropping

unf

That plan is fine. not sure if people can slice all the missles though

luckily for me i still have a full zein ang qliph set. since this is boost week i can actually bother with affixing these sets now. though i im not buying any noble or elegants for S-atk because fuck these jews

>avatarfags
that's nowhere near lilith tier you actual autist

lvl 24 here what am i supposed to be doing? any tips

The time remaining on the clock determines your rank, the less left the lower it is; dying would eat into that

But I'm not sure if that actually has any effect on the drops here

you actually can't take the suit off like that

don't be a pill

What should I affix if anything during this boost week?

At level 24? Just have the highest weapon you can equip on you and grind the sub weapon barriers that you get to +10. They will last a long time.
Make sure you get your subclass asap

Also, make two alternate characters right now. Ep5 is coming out soon and Sega is giving away skill tree reset passes one per character. Even if you never play your other characters make them so they can get a pass too. You can move the pass to your main

I need pictures.
Pictures of Rappies.

Smug Quna is worst Quna.

Who is this?

twitter.com/nathaloto

my wife

will do

Secret Phrase

Say the phrase 集え、英雄 in chat to receive the following:
EX Voice A22
EX Voice A25
PS Festa 2017 Logo Sticker
+100% Tribooster (x3)

does this still work

Too late senpai.

How am I supposed to get a 12* arm unit when LQ is too dead to farm?

Wait till there is a boost day for LQ 1 and/or 2 and get on early in the morning when all the nips are awake.

How's the OT 13* upgrade thing work again? Just max its element and then convert it at Zieg? Or does it have to be grinded to a certain point?

Your face is really long and your eyes are really small.

That outfit is also extremely unflattering to your figure, and you should try a hairstyle with bangs.

You get max grind cap when you trade in any earth OT weapon. Ideally you'd want to max ele so you don't have to waste fuses for multiple upgrades.

i got some hairstyles with bangs. i guess i could use kohri's MC basewear with something

Just solo the fuckin quests, I scrap like 10 ray pieces a day

Anyone know which LQ has the best rate for Ray Leg units? Been looking to complete the set for awhile now.

everytime I log into this game on PS4 I get bewildered by pops and all my skills reset and a full inventory that I don't know what to do with ... Also don't know what quests I should be doing. Confused on so many levels but I want to play again... level 42 ranger or something.

spam the LQ if you can, EP2 or 3 version should give good EXP, other than that run as many EQs as you can

>want to join a team with a lot of people
but
>people

>join a team with a lot of people
>find a few cool people to play with
>the rest of the team is filled to the brim with insufferable faggots
every time

It's just about grind cap, then??

I thought people were talking about instantly getting a +35. I googled it and it's something about unlocking its potential, but apparently with OT weapons that means grinding it to +10 three fucking times, which is far, far worse than NT grinding.

If you upgrade an OT to NT, it has a grind cap of +35. If you grind the OT to pot3 +5, it'll instantly be +35 when you upgrade it.

But grinding it to pot3 +5 seems absurd compared to NT grinding, or am I just inexperienced with 13* weapons, and it's actually far worse?

I feel you on that one, buddy.
Though SEGA making relevant content 4/4 makes it easier for me since now I don't need a team for 12/12 EQs so I just pug them and group up with my friends list for rematches or LQ.

game says ep4 for some reason. Is that bad ?

Grinding OT is worse especially if you don't have grind skips. It's more for people who've already grinded the OT weapons.

I mean I can solo but it takes too long for comfort. Usually only a minute left or a little more if I don't fuck up with angel+dorios.

yes

I can't sleep :(

masturbate to your character, that'll tire you out.

me to

It would be more fun if you did.

I regularly masturbate to my character.

Is he cute?

Well? Show me the goods.

>Find a team of people to play with
>90% of them eventually hate me after the new factor wears off cause I'm a giant annoying weirdo
Happens every time too. Sucks being "that guy".

>BRAAAAAAAAAAPS in your tee

Yeah, a smallish comfy team where everyone knows and likes each other is the way to go.

Alright I dont know what to affix. Can someone tell me what affixes I should go for for Zeinesis Hero weapons? My goal is to get the maximum amount of attack of their type on them (s for sword, etc).

maximum attack = apprentice soul/modulator/ether factor/stat 6/flict (alter) /ability3 (doom break)/sentence triple/elegant for 250 attack.

thanks
and how do i get those? EQs and hope for drops? are there any of them that are special combinations or something? any EQs to look out for in particular?

you'd be lucky to achieve a single 8s final affix with 6000 cubes user.

okay so what are the hardest two of those to get. i'll try to do a 6s affix without them

>Went into boost week expecting to make money
>Spent over 200m
oops

honestly, "hardest" is subjective, because if you were doing it at 8s, apprentice would be harder than modulator, for example. Basically, for a "tryhard" affix, you'd do astral/ether/stat6/(alter or flict)/sentence/(phrase weak or modulator)/(elegant or noble). with 5 of those being special ability factors, and the remaining 2 being a manual affix and a 15-45m item.

>consider attempting to solo gracia again, now that I have a better weapon
>look for unit installs for earth
>one single guy who has s-atk installs that are both main/sub bonus for s-atk on all 3 units
>try to go to his room to request them
>myroom is locked
why even have them up god damnit.

>accidentally sold the soul catalysts in my storage for 400k each because I forgot I lumped them in the same storage as my units to sell
I WANT TO DIE

What is a smart way to spend Stargems for someone who cares not about lobby actions or playing dress up?

triggers

I'll never understand how anyone can stomach affixing. If it wasn't for the lovely dress up then I would probably be gone by now.

nice page 10 faggots

I was busy trying to solo gracia. I failed.

Once you've tried astral soul units on Force you can never go back. On a side note, I managed to get my catalysts back from the kind JP who bought them after explaining it was an accident.

how very lucky of you, i'd have instantly used or resold them if i'd bought them.

Now that Lambda grinders aren't so rare, what's the most cost-effective way to grind NT 13* weapons now?

did you tip him?

He paid 2.8m for them, I gave him 25m.

Astra upgrades with Ether Factor for SAF when?

that would make them relevant and desired, can't have THAT user.

You basically set out to either save lambda grinders or save meseta

If you don't care about the former and have like thousands of them or something then just jamming 10* and Empe Embrace weapons straight into the 13* is fine

Seems to me that Vegas Collection weapon upgrades would be a more likely candidate for Aether Factor given what they have now

Should I affix a 7s cliffard talis, or a 7s cliff tmg (or rifle)? I have enough fodder for one, but not both (or all 3).

What class do you like more. Both are good. The only way you can really argue in favor of the other is that since Ranger/Gunner don't have elemental skills, you only need that one weapon whereas Force/Techer you need to match elements in places like Buster Quest.

Rifle would be purely for ranger, talis would be more or less purely for hero since I hate playing force. TMG would pretty much be the same sinc ei'm not too fond of gu.

you should probably wait until you've tried hero

>Elegant power at a minimum is 3x more expensive than the other elegants barring stamina, sometimes up to 6x
Glad they added another s-atk class!

What is the best def to put on my rings? All the ones in the shop have s-def but I think that's the default option.

mutoy

Ring stat bonuses don't really matter too much. Go attack if you can, if you can't then whatever