youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

NEWS
==========================================
>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>New PC Patch Segregates Hackers and Other Fixes
steamcommunity.com/games/389730/announcements
>PS4 Patch Version 1.03
tekkengamer.com/2017/07/04/ps4-tekken-7-patch-ver-1-03-launched-japan-regions-soon-follow/
>Tekken Bowl Trailer
youtu.be/-BaJENh1Irs
>Geese Announced
gematsu.com/2017/07/tekken-7-adds-geese-howard-fatal-fury-dlc-winter

>pick josie
>press random buttons
>win
lmao fucking babie champ

Does Devil Jin just make the other Mishimas obsolete? He has all of their strengths and none of their weaknesses.

i can't be the only one who wants a minion to be the third guest character, right???

TIG OL BITTIES EDITION

Green ranks feel like a launcher spamfest.

Still at it? I said make a room

First for Josie is trash and only played by low iq spics.

She has literally no cooldowns, fuck off

My wife hopes you all reach your set goals and always strive to improve!

Your wife has great thighs
Dare I say she has the greatest thighs in the game

I'm done with this game until they fix the input lag. How tf am I supposed to react to a low attack when there is 8 frames of input lag going on? Fuck this.

WAKE UP

I gave you my name. Add me so I can whoop that ass. Also that poster is not me.

I have a top secret strategy for you that will save you from Josie mashing

When she is going to do a high in ehr string, press down

It's most likely your inability to block lows. I play on both and have no problem blocking lows unless it's on a 2 bar connection.

Not really. Hei is easier to play and win with than DJ, and DJ is stuck with a very basic df1, bf21, ff2 game for mid pokes.

When can I buy your wife

>none of their weaknesses
he looks like a gigantic fagmotron

Guess it's time to pick up Josie

stop saying josie is easy, she takes a lot of skill.

Wtf

Kazumi is seriously fucking broken Jesus Christ

There, now come here you memelord.

how

Is there a list of characters with easy combos? I mean stuff like f234, f234 Josie has

PS4 Asia ?

People are scared to play ranked. I hit initiate pretty fast but then left it all alone.

This cannot be true

How do I cure my Street Fighter fingers? They're too slow for KBD

Kazumi, paul, kat, dragunov

Seriously? I mean greens are still shitters at large

proud fighter and still climbing, with only 48 hours and more casuals than ranked games

Seriously? Git gud. The best literally practice kbd for hours in training mode until they know it. You dont have to do it perfectly to be good but if you're serious about learning get to practicing

>grandmaster is top 10%
I'll take it

i'm not even on that list haha

Take what? 90% don't really play the game

scared? if you don't come on soon I just kick you again and go to sleep I don't have time for this shit.

i would want to get drunk with Harada, Zun and Swery if i had to pick three game devs to drink with.

Shut up I said I'll take it god damn it

Man why are Tekken combos so difficult. This is really frustrating.

There's some difficult shit in tekken but most of the combos in this game are fucking braindead

just play the game, combos will come to you naturally. only autists use practice mode

Why the fuck is nothing Alisa uses launch punishable? Or is it the lag? I don't fucking know

Bad b8 m8

>only autists use practice mode
t. blue

Combos are the easy part desu

seems like they require such precise timing
its stupid

Who are you using? Lee has some pretty stupid ones.

Stop trying to do optimal damage combos when you're a scrub

Are the connection bars just fucking lying? Because I will join 4-5 bar matches and it will disconnect, freeze, lag, and do the dumbest fucking shit every time. Fuck playing online.

0.031% representing!

Drags running punch is literally the most broken move in the entire game and his low is way to fucking good. Brain dead character for fucking scrubs

>JDCR is a scrub

pros earn their food with video games, of course they will chose the most broken bullshit to win at any cost.

Nah, sounds like a good character for players who want to win. Refusing advantages for "honor" is scrub behavior.

Well he picked him because he's so fucking easy to execute and do retarded damage all while staying well within launch punishable bounds on blocks. He's an easy to execute easy to play character that is honestly way too good and that means it's a lot easier to play him while 150k people are watching you play

>when you're a spectator you keep yelling at Knee to parry the D2
>in real games you get blown up by Drag D2 every fucking time

reeeeeeeee

HAHAHAHA

I bet it was one of you fucks.

>Jin underpowered
>Paul overpowered

Holy fuck seems like some shitter got fisted to death, I'd rather play against any Paul then a intermediate Jin.

Just pick Jin and launch punish it

>"""maining"""
>refusing to learn 97% of the game
lol pathetic

>wake up from hunger
>eat my daily 500 calories of food all at once
>feel happy for a moment then remember that's all I can have until tomorrow

This is literally the dumbest post I've ever read in this general since the game came out. Congratulations, retard.

Mokujin mainers where we @

How many people are past green ranks here? I'd wager not alot. People here say green ranks are shitters but I've yet to see one person in green who didn't have their combos down and isn't relatively competent.

>help I can't block cd 3

FTFY

>+ on block
>launch punish it

?????

I am a green rank Nina main and I haven't memorised one single combo. Nice game

Jin can parry WR2 then punish with can cans

He means he expects you to parry into d3+4 the WR2, which is really unrealistic.

I never get 3-0'd and I am in green ranks, but you still lose rank no matter what you do because it only counts wins and losses. Not how well you did. I keep going up to Fighter rank then losing back down to brawler because I only win about 50% of the time. People are good as hell. I feel like if it goes to the 5th match every time you shouldn't lose as many points.

I've noticed the green rank players on PC aren't as competent as the green ranks on PS4.

That's actually pretty pathetic you shitter, you can get to yellow with Nina just by hammering random buttons.

That's because you can pick your matchups on PC

People get really predictable with Drags WR2 online.

is the PC version kill?

>If you practice a skill you're autistic

16ers come up with new excuses for being bad every day.

Look at literally every other fighter on PC and see how it has 3x to 10x the amount of players still
What's the count like on the ps4? Are there any ways to check?

>over 5k 24h peak
Why would it be kill?

I'm a solid green fighter and I can asure you I'm a shitter and so are most people I fight against.

Aslong people don't punish properly, do unsave shit more than once and just hammer their bread and butter program they shouldn't be considered anything but not completely shit.

Sidestepping is a much more reliable way to do it, even if they got nerfed since Tag 2.

MainManSwe is a fucking Destroyer. Are you past Destroyer rank? You're not

how about you practice against real players rather than beating up a training dummy that doesn't even fight back. i bet you can't even execute half of your epic max damage combos in a real match

I can't stand this about greens. It's just fucking retards spamming their launcher hoping for a hit so they can do their shitty 65 damage combo they found on YouTube. And that's all they fucking do. I need to get out of this shit rank.

Reposting my question, didn't realize there was a new one already:

Is Heihachi's EWGF easier to inpute than Kazuya's? I can consistently do like 2-3 of it in a row with Heihachi, but I struggle with Kazuya's.

I didn't want to say anything but I was wondering about this

I play PS4 and Green is way more competent than people imply around here

Yeah, I play on both and it's just something I realized. It took me 62 wins to get Warrior on PC, while I had to get 87 on PS4 for it

And somehow you're a special snowflake, O God forbid those unworthy green ranks to use their launchers and juggle me to death for I inherently better than them.

McFucking kill yourself

anyone here using performance enhancing drugs? i went from blue to purple in a week after i started doing jenkem

No. Hei's used to be harder to input but they made it the same across everybody now

All 3 have a different timing kazuya's should be easier because it's more lenient and comes out with a fndf and fnddf. Heihachi's is rumored to be the most difficult timing wise

haha butthash xD

>not green to purple

Fuck off back to /b/ you cocksucking meme spouting fucking mongoloid

okay i think i get it now. i was playing heihachi on the right side earlier and i tried out kazuya on the right side as well. i can consistently do 2-3 now as well. i guess if i ever end up playing either of them, i'll know i can do EWGF better on the right side

Why don't people play Devil Jin?