/fg/ - Falcom General #23

Previous Thread: As slow as FC edition.

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

New Gematsu article on CS3: gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-alisa-elliot-laura-jusis-machias

- Class VII is back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS3 scans: twitter.com/Gu4n/status/877415040466337793

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on August 2nd.
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163180020530/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-pc

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

Ys 7 announced for a PC release: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

Zwei II e3 trailer gematsu.com/2017/06/zwei-ilvard-insurrection-e3-2017-trailer-screenshots

Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4 and Vita still scheduled for late 2017
>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/soft/circle/profile/=/maker_id/VG01562.html
reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/6oeduj/ao_no_kiseki_psp_translation_tool_version_2_now/
youtube.com/watch?v=dPZmonj2TDk
youtube.com/watch?v=AFN1pZB2_GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best girl.

CUTE!

CRAZY

Calvard when?

E L I E

Shio is best senpa i.

like clockwork

Time for woke

>Toothpick legs

He's Rean's son, so of course.

>Fire and Water
If it wasn't for the card artwork in Crossbell, I'd probably agree with you. We already know that Space/Mirage are right so chances are that Fire/Time being the opposites instead of Fire/Water is pretty high.

Joshua and Kevin have the best tears

>the motorcycle of homolust
He's clearly Kou's actual waifu despite the forced heroine business.

I want to lovingly procreate with Shirley

I LOVE NOEL

fuck off

Why are these two so perfect together?

Do Cast quartz even exist in Crossbell? It feels weird to be in Chapter 2 and not see any.

Why is she so perfect bros?

Orvid is too stupid to be sneaky

They're maid for each other

They're rare in Zero

Yes, it's broken so they nerfed it.

What animu girl is similar to Anal the Ace?

>that Elie bonding scene

I approve

So how am I supposed to build le Burning Heart man?

dodge tank

Earth wall bot + item support

What do you gotta do to have Kevin chase you with a salt pale?

Create artificial stigma.

Falcom sale on DLSite, select titles are 50% off until August 4th: dlsite.com/soft/circle/profile/=/maker_id/VG01562.html

Zero PC will be compatible with the Geofront patch edit coming soon. I recommend getting Zwei!! since (according to JoseJL) XSEED hasn't licensed that game and the fan translation team will release their Zwei!! patch around Zwei II's Steam release. Dinosaur Resurrection and VM Japan have ongoing fan translation projects, but they're not half-off this time.

Pre-ordered their game yet?

>preordering bench juice's game

>Zero PC
But i'm already 2 chapters in Zero PSP

The port adds HQ sprites and some better textures, but PSP can still look good at high-res with some IQ enhancement.

Not sure why only select titles are discounted. Previous DLSite sales halved all the prices.

No, but I pre-ordered Jusis and Millium's game.

shipfags are cucks.

How?

>ship your waifu with you
>ship everyone else however you want
There you go. Although I guess you can't avoid the cucking if your waifu has a canon husband

What's wrong with wanting to see people not me happy?

I get the first two, but what's the meme about the third? Something to do with spoonfeeding?

>1350 yen
Shit, that's fucking cheap

I'm glad to see that my waifu has grown up well.

Whats the geofront patch do?

>Coming soon

source?

>younger Dorothy
>ZR
>exposed shoulders
>striped thigh-highs
Was she a slut back in the day?

>no freckles

evo a shit

Pic related

Another name for the edit of the raw Zero PSP patch, which is making progress now (2% done to 15% in around a month). It'll work on both PSP and PC versions of Zero.

They look more like kneesocks to me.

>Begin reading yt comments
>Exactly this game is hard enough on "easy" mode for a first run so theirs no way I'd play the game on hard unless BOTH Estelle and Analance are at levels over 90 + from a first run of the game ALL with their final dungeon weapon'/armors that way Kurt will fall from their s crafts on hard mode in 1 turn via a NG+ run. Yes as for Agate VS Schera even on easy mode Schera sucks for the entire game but on hard/nightmare mode you can NOT abuse Wild Rage 2 + S crafts unless its a NG+ run where a level 95 + Agate can not only use Dragon drive (its learnable at level 80) but on a NG+ hard mode run using it at level 95 will pretty much kill most chapter 1 bosses on hard mode with 1 to 2 uses of it 6000+ damage.
>check username
not fucking again

Look really closely they are still there just hardly visible.

>>Zero PC will be compatible with the Geofront patch edit coming soon.

i guess its what i get for being impatient

The Vegh-ster?

If you're in a playthrough right now, please continue. The Zero edit's coming along now, but it'll take a miracle to release this year.

Oh god I remember hearing this guy talked about before. The fact he makes zero mention of Heaven's Kiss for schera show's how huge of a shitter he is.

fuck why is the evo art so shit

i curse you chara-ani!!

What's with Noel and armpits?

I LOVE CROSSBELL

What a cute girl.

it's happening
reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/6oeduj/ao_no_kiseki_psp_translation_tool_version_2_now/

I like both artworks honestly, freckles just need to be more visible on the Evo art.

Even though I prefer Evo, the original clearly won this time.

Finished Tokyo Xanadu but I have some unanswered questions, either because shit writing or Aksys didn't translate it properly.

Why did Jun lend the Misty Witch Castle to Mikuriya?
What took him 7 chapters to begin the operation to destroy Breed of Dawn when he could do that since the first chapter?

pre-patch user where u at

>ywn get Fie pregnant and not take responsibility

Your wife has a nice rack

youtube.com/watch?v=dPZmonj2TDk

Best enforcer fight in the series

She didn't change much

H o l y s h i t

Kitsune547 pls come in

Save us again our lord

spreadsheet a shit

good enough for my low standards

>Water all over the table
What the fuck

Yeah I know how torturous it is to wait for translations. But when it comes to great games like Ao you should have high standards. Wrong information, incomplete/bad characterization, no details/extra stuff etc sucks. I guess I'll just hope when a full patch ever comes out everyone will replay it.

that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I got what I wanted out of it. But you wouldn't let how others enjoy a game affect your day now, right?

I can't help it. It's my favourite trails so I always wanted more people to play it but this isn't exactly how I imagined it

is ok good translation soon

die

Thanks for sharing, got Zero. Also, does the PC version of Zwei!! run properly on win7? And does it look/play similar to the PSP version? The store page doesn't have any screenshots.

Does DLSite have Ao aswell? I can't seem to find it

It was never released on PC in Japan.

>Tio in HD
How do I use dlsite?

Imagine if NISA could get a hold of that or EVO. That's be awesome.

Man, I wish ANYONE could get a hold of that. I don't even care if it's someone entirely else like AtlusUSA or something.

I used chrome to translate the entire site for convenience. Register, add the game to cart, select the payment method, enter your card information and pay. Then you get a direct download link to the game, download it, extract the downloaded file, then launch FSetup5 from the extracted folder.

If this is the first time you're doing this I think you also have to change the system locale from control panel>region and languages to Japanese so that the characters would be displayed properly.

>tfw it's gaijinworks

>Zero PC will be compatible with the Geofront patch edit coming soon
Is that the same as the leak or has geofront actually made some real progress?

Your waifu has shitty fashion style

Hmmm...

give back our crosbelll!!

i bet that's Juna's voice

KOTERA
O
T
E
R
A

Who's that @ 0:04
Also,
>14k hp
How do others even compete?

da fuck titas 14k hp

>Orbal Gear Tita
HYPE

>Aurelia with the crew facing Arianrhod.
Shiiieeeetttt

A WEAPON TO SURPASS VALIMAR

@ 0:04 is Rose

get fuckin hype