This kills the burger

>this kills the burger

>no speed limits
>forced to drive 70hp diesels

It's weird how on major highways the speed limits are treated as suggestions here. I find myself regularly breaking 80-95mph (~120-152kph) simply because everyone else around me is even without going in the left lane.

>Germany is one of the cheapest countries in Europe to own a vehicle
>also has some of the least strict modification laws in Europe

>relative to other statist Europoor countries

and then you try that on the 405 headed south into orange county on a Saturday morning and get nailed for speeding

>THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR A LICENSE

>SLOW OVERPRICED CARS

>NO MODIFICATIONS ALLOWED

>orange county
sounds like you had it coming

Why would a burger have a problem with the Autobahn? Surely they've driven it before.

>modification laws
lmfao

whats it feel like to be wrong about everything 100% of the time?

>this kills the kraut

Hmm?

Are Germans not allowed to wash their cars or something?

>strict as fuck TÜV

no thanks

explain

> strict
oh I am laughering

I'm assuming he's heard about groundwater purity laws or some shit and his inferior Burger intellect can't properly process the facts so he assumes we're not allowed to wash our cars by hand.

There are harsh punishments for getting oil into groundwater -- IF you get caught. Furthermore, a superficial wash like in the picture is perfectly fine, it's only if you wash the undercarriage AND had oil spills that there's any risk of that happening.
Many people are lazy and opt for automated car washes or use the high pressure wash at gas stations.

This
>Oh the oil leaks abit but here's 20€ Rasheed, make your girl happy
>you don't need to see the rear axle, what you need to see is this fine 20€ for you, Waclaw.

Bought the car for 3K, fixed shit that was beyond tragic and flipped it a year later with new TÜV for 5K. Not as good as bitcoin, but I get paid on hand, not stuck in an endless cycle of despair.

Im going to be driving from northeast Germany to Austria next year. Cant wait to experience a properly functional highway system.

>NO MODIFICATIONS ALLOWED
Do Americans have Cobras with 787 cubic inches?