ITT: Europoors and third worlders btfo

ITT: Europoors and third worlders btfo.

US confirmed for being the only country who cares about manual transmissions

The US is literally saving enthusiast motoring single handedly

I suppose America eventually has to be #1 at something after all these years as a first world country.

That's the best you europoors can come up with as a come back? fuck i expected better

ls swap your twingo you little shit

eurocucks drive automatic sports cars. just check out their new renault 4 banger automatic coupe. Only 70 thousand dollars!

I'm not a europoor, boy I hope that doesn't make you look desperate.

cool

the USA is dumb

I didnt learn anything new

If only the united states was the first to make a bomb that obliterated 2 cities and forced peace for 70 years

>american sports car
>always manual option if its not manual only
>constantly producing top tier record breaking affordable vehicles

>european sports car
>manual option is now a rarity
>mmmuh passion muh heritage muh soul

You know what number people dial to reach America from the outside?
The country code for America is one.
Stay BTFO.

As an Australian this is good to hear desu, there's no hope for us, manufacturers don't even bother offering manuals here anymore.

>brentrambothumbsup.gif

automatics are faster

This, there’s a reason the GT3 is PDK instead of a manual

This. Americunt hipsters shouldn't brag about choosing the worst option on purpose.

What country? I want to tailor my insults.

>implying an ameridumb would even be able to find user's country on a map

Uganda

are you high??? I've been car shopping for about a month now and everywhere I go is mainly manuals... Unless you are looking at family cars n shit, most of the sports cars that are offered here in Aus are mainly manual... Fuck I even went to the porsche dealership and they had more 4 manuals and 1 auto for the 718 cayman,..

Carsales.com.au will disabuse you of the notion that Australians buy manuals.

Simple. American have money for ages, the manual option is now seen as a speciality option and is associated with sportiness. Europoors were forced to drive manual b/c they were poor and not due to enthusiasm

I love this meme

carsales... seriously? Did you even read my comment? To bite your own words, look at the toyota 86 and then select trans.... 300+ manuals listed, to the 180 auto's... The vast majority of sports cars in Australia are manual, carsales (which is a shit site regardless), and only in recent years with new models from 2015+ have the Auto's been actually worth buying. UNLESS (UNLESS) you are looking at family cars, where pretty much every major car company across the entire world only makes autos for now :^)

It takes a special kind of retard to buy a GT3 without PDK.

agree'd.

automatic transmissions on cars not meant to go in straight line are for women.

Anyone can cherry pick user, there's 4x as many auto M3s in the last decade that manuals.

pdk is superior.

>Amerifat retard spotted...
Let's take you examble "Porsche" :

Since the creation of the PDK gearbox, the performance is largely above the manual gearbox.

We don't talk about your muscle shitbox autotragic gearbox...
It's the perfection of German engineering at the service of the best automatic gearbox in the world, all controlled by paddles.

Have a manual gearbox on a $ 1000 car that anyway does not exist in automatic, and if it were the case it will be a real slow shit like your Ford ?
>OF COURSE YES

Have an automatic gearbox with paddles driving to feel the road without ever letting go of the steering wheel in all the curves of our beautiful European roads ?
>HELL YEAH !

t. Never driven a Porsche in his life.

What kind of soyboy faggot buys a PDK GT3? You aren't going to be setting Nurburgring records whether you have PDK or not, it only makes sense to buy the most engaging transmission so you can actually enjoy driving the car. If you had ever actually driven a Porsche you'd know you have to get the manual in one.

it takes someone who enjoys the pleasures of pure driving at the limits on their own accord rather than click a computerized paddle. want fast and not wanna think? get a tesla

gayest post of the year

True on pre PDK Porsche, False after.
>Got an old manual Porsche

ya first to commit a massive genocidal warcrime in the 20th century using 20th century weapons.

/thread

No, still true. I drove both PDK and manual two years ago and bought manual. PDK has zero engagement factor, after the novelty of fiddling the paddles once or twice you stop doing it. It gets you complacent. Porsche manual transmission is top tier, nothing beats a perfectly executed heel-toe downshift, and the beauty of it is you can do it any time you turn without stopping. You'd never get to do this with PDK because even if for some reason you decide to shift yourself, it's going to rev match for you. The 991, and actually even the 981, handle like they're on rails. If you aren't paring the handling with manual you're honestly missing out.

There's zero reason to get a PDK Porsche. If all you care about is 0-60 just get an electric car. If you care about actually driving, manual Porsche is the way to go.

this. true drivers get the manual. bench racers get the auto. at the end of the day, its a road car, therefore you must get the most enjoyment

>PDK + paddles > Manual

Europeens btfo

Is it only a genocidal war crime because it was the U.S., and that we won?

>Japan attacks U.S first, unprovoked.
>U.S. retaliates and does it better.
>BUH BUH THATS EVILL!!!!!! IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY, THEY WIN!!!!!

Can you not be retarded for a few seconds please?

Per capita or total?

>first to commit a massive genocidal warcrime
Japan committed genocidal campaigns against the Chinese and Koreans whose countries they took over.
Pearl Harbor was not unprovoked, the US cut Japan off from necessary supplies and they retaliated.

The only reason you can say the nuclear bombs were "genocidal" is because Japan is culturally homogenous, but two huge fucking explosions do not equate to a campaign to destroy a country's people and culture, like what the Germans were doing to Europe.

ITT: Autistic contrarians shill PDK on a car they will never get to own, let alone sit in

Objective Fact: If you're not a literal racing driver, dual-clutch transmissions are worthless

Seriously fuck you, the nips got off easy with only 2 nukes. Between the Pearl Harbor attack, the U-530 facility, the Rape of Nankang and how they treated Chinese POWs, yeah fuck them they earned both of those bastards if you ask me we should have dropped 2 more.

Talk shit get hit

>BMW brings out auto only E60 M5
>Sales in America are shite
>They ask why
>No manual
>They make a manual
>Americans lap them up
>BMW engineers go on record to say anyone who wants a manual is retarded

I don't know why anyone would buy a product from a company who calls their customers retards.

>actually doing a bad thing does not equate to attempting but ultimately failing utterly to do a much worse thing
You're right, the bombs were worse

Utterly destroying two cities is pretty horrific but that's wartime for you, still does not equate to directed genocide which is what the bombs were specifically dropped to avoid.

If you read up on Mazda, you discover that their postwar success was a direct result of the Hiroshima bomb, as their factory was one of the few surviving facilities. If the US had waged a ground war, Mazda and every car they ever made would not exist.

I had a Gayman and I would never consider buying it if it had automatic, because it's a driver's car, not a benchmark construct for Porsche's chosen champions of motosport. That being said, the GT3 is meant for autists who care about performance, and the fact is that paddle shifters are faster on the track, even if you're a god with the stick.

Wouldn't an automatic be better if it's coupled to a turbocharger, since the throttle will be kept open while it shifts gears?

Theoretically, it's a pretty pronounced effect on cars with preball-bearing turbos, like when people manual swap Buick GNXs. With modern cars the turbos tend to not fall too far out of boost when you shift.
And the real point here is that even if it is a little slower, your shit driving is going to keep you further away from lap records than your manual transmission, so you might as well buy the fun one.

>muh 0-60

That's literally all there is to enjoying a car.

That only applies to torque converter auto, not DCT

unless you were asleep, usa is the most important country in car culture. As in, every manufacturer tries to get in and sell to americans, because it's the largest market in 1st world. It has more people than the whole europe and unlike europe, most of them have decent jobs, and there aren't many structural obstacles to what the car has to do, like you don't need to create a fucking insanely small car which accelerates well and handles well and is safe. Just build a huge af suv. Only sell the premium models of your range to usa to keep the ''luxury'' brand going there so people keep buying your cars. I can imagine an american driving a 10 year old baseline trim diesel mercedes. The look on that persons face would be amazing. You guys don't know what kind of shit europeans buy.

>americans can't drive manual
>make fun of them for driving auto
>americans can drive manual
>make fun of them because auto is more efficient
Go to /int/ if you want shitty banter eurofags

this, only inbred trogs brimming with toxic masculinity feel the need to shift their own gears

Yuros are just mad we'll unironically be the last market for manual sportscars while they only get 1.0l shitboxes until the EVs take over

You couldnt point out my state on a map

THIRD WORLDERS BTFO

this, europeans will be extremely jealous of Americans once their pedestrian safety laws and emissions laws completely cuck them out of anything fun

>Reddit spacing

>Gibe oil so we can continue raping and genociding the chinks
We don't have to trade with anybody. Why are nonburgers such cucks?

Friendly reminder that the natives traded their land for fucking jewelery and booze, and got btfo so hard when they realized how retarded that was and tried to take it back that they're now on the verge of extinction. Also mexicans are spanish rapebabbies so they don't have a claim to the land either.

>If the us engaged ground war
Which they wouldnt, and they wouldn't have done successfully because the japs weren't scared of the Americans lol. They happily took the Amerifat bombs because anything is better then being occupied by the Soviets, their actual concern.

>It's another europoors telling Americans how to wage war post

Good bait. You got some people. Nicely done.

America is literally THE first world country.
Lrn 2 reference