Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 07/20 ~ 07/27 Token "Kawaii make MY day!" (Noriko, Yukari)
>Gacha: 07/18 ~ 07/24 (Risa, Chinami)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 07/14 ~ 07/20 Theater ShowTime
>Gacha: 07/13 ~ 07/24 (Yuriko, Takane, Konomi)
Game: Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth

LIVE ON ST@GE:
Prereg: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imas_mstage

NEWS:
- CG Update (July 19th): - Asuka/Nina fancomic TL: - SM image stats: - ML/SM merch campaigns: - SS Update (July 19th): - MASTER SEASONS SUMMER! cover: - CG Theater 918/922/916/929 TS: - TD commu channel: - TD bug fixes (July 20th): - CG Theater batch (July 20th): - U149 shop bonuses: >Archive of : archive.is/VQpCE
- SM GamiP/TobaP interview TL: - CG Theater 935 UL: - Azusa's birthday 2017: - TD Mizuki commus TS: - SS Update (July 20th): UPCOMING:
July 22nd/23rd: CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater talk show/mini-live
July 25th: KR MUSIC Episode 2 CD
July 25th, 8PM JST: ManletP voice reveal: nico.ms/lv302586648

FuckYeah, Azusa again?

Azusa it's enough now!

Fuck yes!

This MV makes me wish there was a common outfit for puchis. Most cards' outfits just don't match each other.

>149cm
>roughly 40kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Well, we actually hit 6 Azusa OPs in a row. Congratulations.

Your next OG/ML birthday OP will pay for this, remember that

One more and we get Azusa week!

Are you the same guy who wants to do that with Sae? Either way, fuck off away from my wife.

At the very least, the basic Yellow Lily outfits are still around. You can even shove in a Wild Duck and Squirrel in and they'd still fit in just fine.

>Misato is in Yukari's Yellow Lily picture but Kana isn't.

Nobody likes the literal downgraded Dooky clone.

Even Sakura at least tries to be a bit different.

For the Mellow Yellows, yeah, that can be used. But if you want to use other combinations, not so much. And considering 2DMVs in general, a lot of units don't have matching puchis.
Maybe they should introduce Mobamasu-style puchi dressing up features.

>Juventus sign a three-year sponsorship agreement with the Japanese company, Cygames - a leading producer of video games - whose logo will appear on the back of Bianconeri kits from the 2017/18 season.
Soccer event in SS when?

Since Mellow Yellow got thier event can we have a Blue Napoleon event in the future?

Hina needs her voice

There's blue napoleon

Hina won her's already.
Sarina can fuck off.

We already had one.

Ryo-san

Hey boys, having a great thread?

What have you done to aiko

Sleevetouchings.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

So flat.

Improved her.

NEVER AGAIN
Not really, it wasn't Chie's fault

Blue Napoleon better not get priority I fucking swear

Keeping a record of Makabe's growth.

>Blue Napoleon

Sarina is holding it back from ever happening.

And not like Sarina has any particularly popular friends either since her immediate and constant companions are Seira and Yuu.

Ranko is too cute!

Make the dogs die so they get popular.

It worked with Miyu.

What should I play, @non?

Out of those girls, who would be the most fun to piss off?

The cutest.

Sarina is the only one unvoiced, though, as Hina is confirmed to get one now. At the current rate where more popular girls and units are being shoved aside (How are Ranko and Sachiko the only ones to not have SS original songs? How do they not have main event cards? How does Nao not have a single event card while Sanae has three?), I wouldn't be surprised if they got one as soon as Hina's voice is revealed, with a surprise voice for Sarina like they did with Mirei. Though I suppose the difference is that Mirei is actually popular.

Nao.

FEED ME MORE DONUTS NORIKO

Hot Art Jumping event soon.

I seriously doubt they'd suddenly shoehorn a voice for Sarina. They could probably replace her with someone else just to go with the unit once Hina gets her voice.

>angry car noises at a distance

Hasumi-Akiha-Jougasakimika!?

I wouldn't want the latter either. Haruna gets pushed into everything. Chie just got an event card with a second event for her unit, the only unit to get a second event all to themselves in SS at that.

>start app
>new BGM
>think my game is hanging
I already like this song

kawaii make my day sounds a song from Aikatsu when it was good.

Either of Sakura's gangs unironically have better chances than the Mexicans when it comes to getting a voice.

Let that sink in.

It reminds of both Calendar Girl and Original Star, but it's really good.

If you put the event song in 2D mode, the entire thing just looks and feels like an ED for a Slice of Life anime.

Kinda like Mikakunin's really.

>Kinda like Mikakunin's really.
The original 2DMV.

But does New Wave or Scherzo Primavera have an /@/ meme as dank as the Gallavanting Gumbo Gambinas?

I'm quite sure that there have been shows whose EDs have just been chibi cutouts of the characters prancing around even before Mikakunin.

RIP Miyo

Hot Art Jumping is my favorite CG trio unit.

party time?

>After the failure TD was, ugly ML whos try luck by mimicking CG trios

Chihiro where the fuck is my local audition bonus you cunt.

Almost twice as low.

TD really does keep surpassing SS.

Fuck off.

don't bully risa you fuck

I'd like to thank Risa for being cancerous enough to finally kill Cinderella Girls as an IP for good.

np

Both sides of this "debate" are retarded shitposters looking for attention.

I'm on to you Metafag.

So how important is idol stats and composition on this event? I have not a single cute SR or SSR for the song.

Heh, only after TD starts flopping does the subject suddenly become taboo.

TD event when

There's an upcoming event sign up in the lobby already. Currently event ends in two and a half hours.

Yeah. That's how it was from the start, back when Bruce was spamming rank charts daily. It's pretty obvious to everyone mate.

Unless you plan on getting anywhere on the Score Rankings, Idol Stats and Team Composition are irrelevant.

Whats important in these kind of events is your free time, autism, Stamina Drinks and disposable Star Jewels if needed.

You're just as fucking bad as him.

Sure buddy. Sure.

Having SRs/SSRs doesnt really matter all that much in SS events in general. All that matters is you can clear songs. The number of tokens that drop is fixed so its more just a matter of autism

good, good

Use a Cool or Passion team, whichever is stronger. Chances are that'll give you better scores.

SRs at least do matter because you need to S score for optimal token count and event points. I don't think a full R team can do that.

You all need Danketsu in your lives.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Danketsu is fucking DEAD. I killed it. Haruka, too.

Oh right I forgot about having to S rank score. Either way they are not exactly necessary per se, just makes your grind easier. They even made it easier now to get SRs by giving the rank ones at 20k, which previously arent obtainable without suffering ranking (I'm looking at you Love Letter)

Let's do our best, my man.

user failed to finish the job now Haruka is out for blood.

I already gave up.

Don't forget the 10k token cap.

>theoretically top 500 already

Nice, good luck both of you.

What is it to Ranko that makes her liked?
Her stats, or her charm?

>There's an upcoming event sign up in the lobby already
I don't see it. I still see the Showtime poster.

Yes

Underneath the chuuni shell lies perfect daughter material.

The dick.

Use JST timezone.

>Love Letter
Love Letter was an event where even if you didn't waste stamina you wouldn't get to T5 via natural regen. Shit was nuts

You spelled wife wrong

Supple young body and a facade that seduces men to try to break through it sexually revealing her true, vulnerable self.

Still mad I got knocked off 30k places down from T5 because I slacked off the last hour thinking I was already safe. I got dookie SSR the cinfes after that so I'm not that salty about it anymore

Yeah but Dookie wearing that school uniform though.

Haruka helped you kill Danketsu?

I don't like the idolized art or the costume for CinFes Dookie. The basic art is amazing though.

/r/ing commus rip, please and thank you.

I only got the non limited one but yeah, I dont really like the cinfes one either. I am still missing Miho to complete PCS