First impressions on the Saleen s7?

First impressions on the Saleen s7?

I meant the S1

porsche supra baby

I like that it seems to be a fun sports car instead of trying to break bench racing records and over priced to Oblivion.

However, whats the appeal of it over a $55k Corvette C7 or a $56k Alfa 4C?

WHen volvo was bought by CHYnuh and land rover/jaguar was bought by poo in the loos some people snickered and made fun but at least production of those cars stayed in their native country...

Jesus, I just looked it up. This looks like a breath of fresh air, assuming it comes out exactly as the specs say.

Under 2700 lbs, mid engine, good turbo power? Fuck, even I want one already, and I despise new cars.

C7 weighs 700 lbs more, and the Alfa only weighs 200 lbs less, while also making 200 less horses

Wait, I fucked up, the 4C is even lighter, but it's automatic only.

>4 cylinder “““supercar”””

Looks like the Artega GT

wait, didnt saleen go bankrubt? or did someone buy the brand?

Noice artega GT senpai

Incase you haven't figured out OP, it's a ten year old German car without the VR6 and a six speed manny

Some food for thought: A German tuner called HGP have managed to build a twin turbo VR6 engine to 740HP. They've also managed to fit it to VW's most advanced 7 speed DSG. If you put this powertrain into a mid engined chassis
(Artega or this Saleen), you could probably beat the Ford GT. Fucking ameriKKKuh lmao

Saleen S7 was made by Ray Mallock. Kek. stupid americans lmao, fuck you yanks

file name says s1
id be annoyed if they called it s7

> it's a ten year old German car
except it isn't.

Fuck this new car. Saleen S7 is the shit.

>have managed to build a twin turbo VR6 engine to 740HP.

Have they managed to make said engine streetable? There's a very big difference between what you can do with an engine and what you can do with an engine that's supposed to go in a production car

Yes yes and the Ford Gt engine is a truck engine. You know, the kind of truck driven by illegal wetbacks. Muh le mans win was from cheating too. Ford gt has literally zero pedigree whilst the vr6 is famous for tuning and also the bugatti W16 has roots in the vr config as well.

Man you euros sure are an uppity butthurt bunch.

Bloated pig fat typical of retarded americunts. Perfect for greedy capitalist scum to run over minorities and sexually harass women in.

>run over minorities and sexually harass women in
I want to do these.

kek top bantz

>raping women in saleen right after u did coke
wew lad

So its the brand new chad wagon

Where do I sign up!?

it IS an artega gt with redesigned front and back

Artega = TOP
Saleen S7 = TOP
Saleen S1 = FAIL in my eyes (design).