/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3338

"Do Katawas Bite?" Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
#KSGGames (IRC Chat for Risk and other games): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/u7im3gkxe6z5vgj/AAACdqV-sKDjbSvh5J0HXKA1a?dl=0
i.imgur.com/7FEXcUk.jpg
hanakoisbestgirl.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lilly!

Shameless shilling.
dropbox.com/sh/u7im3gkxe6z5vgj/AAACdqV-sKDjbSvh5J0HXKA1a?dl=0

Natsume and Naomi a cute couple

One for Misha, dripping wet. I think it's gonna rain today

For Saki!

That they are!

Angry bump

I have to go, but don't let this thread die, guys.

Nth for a happy Hana!

Thanks, doc.

(inner squeal) That is the cutest widdle happy Hana I've ever seen!

For now!

/dies from too much katawa qt3.14 overload

Are there images like this of the other girls? It's a nice reassuring thought.

Kinda but I'm too comfy in bed atm to go looking

Please post them all if you have time to find them later, I'd appreciate it.

I haven't played any attention to the honey select stuff until now, and I clicked that link out of curiousity. Damn, that stuff is amazing. Please keep making new, high quality lewds like this. Especially involving Lilly and the yuuko.

>ywn surprise the hana with a thoughtful gift

>ywn surprise hanako with a gift you didn't really put much thought into but she loved anyway

Lilly!

Sleep Suzu

hana

Nth for headpatting Hana!

It's been a year to the day since I've been on ksg (newfag I know). I've taken up hobbies, made friends, even met people irl all from this thread. Owe you so much honestly, love you guys

welp, not posting censored drawings here anymore, i guess

here's a link to the full thing
i.imgur.com/7FEXcUk.jpg

sorry the last thread turned into a shit show

That's not your fault at all, most of us appreciate any oc we get these days.

Don't apologize for something that wasn't your fault.

kenji btfo

Good for you man. My life improved massively since I first played ks (or I was inspired to improve it myself).
What hobbies did you take up?

>What hobbies did you take up
Weebshit and memes
Huehuehuehuehue

Not your fault dude

Well drawing for one, even if its still totally amateur level I would never have even started if it wasn't for encouragement from here
I'm happy yours has improved as well, I was in a really bad rut when I came here and yeah, if it wasn't for you guys I'd be a lot worse

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

Do you have a progress pic from a year ago vs now?

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

Haha, can't say that's incorrect

Night dude

Sure, pic related. It's not a perfect representation because I've learned more than whats just on that final pic but yeah.

You've come a looong way dude, keep it up!

>can't say that's incorrect
I know, I know very well~

How did you do that?
pls gib tips

My first pay day in a long time today, what do I buy in tribute of the Katawas?

Also, Rin!

Happy One Year SHH ! Got any new drawings? How is running the site?

Thank you man, will do!

Hehe, I think I know who you are

Uh, just keep trying really. I just plonk lines down and see what sticks. Sometimes its hard because I can feel like I'm not improving but when I look back I can see that I did so I just keep trying.
If I can do it so can you!

>Spoiler
Damn, you got me!

Uh I did a Ritsu from K-On but that's about it. I have some stuff in the works though. And its decent, averaging a couple dozen visits a day which is pretty good, it means people are still using it kek

And what about some nice tea? Or a chess set!

>I think I know
Do you now?

plz share qt ritsu

>I have some stuff in the works though.
Look forward to it. Hell, if you get good enough, you could start doing them on commission!
>averaging a couple dozen visits a day
Sounds good! Probably more than the Shimmie too. If my pay days become more frequent, I may set up a site like yours for my favourite girl.
>And what about some nice tea? Or a chess set!
Perhaps some French Vanilla, if I can find it this weekend. I'm average at best at chess and have no one to spar with, but tea can be enjoyed alone.

Oh man, now you're making me guess myself! Witch? Maybe Pol I dunno now

You can see it on my dA! Shameless plug I know It's actually mostly a line copy with my own colouring, I wanted to get some practice before doing an actual pic of her. So it's not really much kek

>Commission
Oooh haven't had good experiences with that haha, I'm good most of the time but struggle to keep to schedules and find inspiration, Had to refund a guy once because I physically couldn't finish the pic due to lack of ability and shit

>More than the shimme
Yeah maybe, well the whole reason I made it is because the Shimmie is no longer really being updated. My current goal is to try and get the site on the KSG link set, but I don't exactly know how to go about that since I don't really make the threads.
And yeah, that'd be great! Hanakoisbestgirl.com is gonna set me back about $250 this year alone though, not including if I need to upgrade for more storage and shit, so you gotta be willing to put some skrilla into it haha

And yeah that sounds nice, and the chess set would be just to flex with kek

How much time does it take to admin a site like that?

Oh you cheeky fucker you actually guessed!

Setup's the hardest part. Once you've sorted the site layout, got a good deal of pics on and stuff like that then it's not too bad.
That being said I should probably be doing more honestly. I've still not effectively implemented search/tag yet because the task is so daunting. It's going to take dozens of hours at the least, but I know it's something I'm going to have to do eventually. And I should probably try and make more of an effort on the NSFW side

If you're fine with paying extra for a hoster (like squarespace) and only occasionally going on to upload new pics you found then it can barely take any time, but you are losing quite a bit of potential by only doing that.

Hey you started it! Definitely you then Pol haha

Oh and yeah to whoever is responsible for the threads, if it's possible to get hanakoisbestgirl.com on there I'd really appreciate it.

>haven't had good experiences with that
Maybe in the future!
>Yeah maybe, well the whole reason I made it is because the Shimmie is no longer really being updated. My current goal is to try and get the site on the KSG link set, but I don't exactly know how to go about that since I don't really make the threads.
If enough people want it there, it will get there. Hopefully.
>set me back about $250 this year
All in all, that isn't beyond affordability, and yet just out of reach for me currently. Something to work towards.
>skrilla
This slang makes me think you are from a place you are probably not from.

>whoever is responsible for the threads
It tends to be whoever is active and notices first. For instance, I made Hanako's birthday thread (3333) because I happened to be online at the time.

I promise to try and remember to get it in the next OP!

Yeah definitely, but if you wanna do it I have nothing but encouragement! Any questions feel free to hit me up

And yeah, skrilla isn't exactly in my lexicon, I just heard it recently and it sounds funny to me

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

book Hana

book hana with panties

almost forgot!!!!

for Rin

>Ara ara?
>They went in so easy...
>Have you used this hole before Shizune?
Next scene is up. I think they next one might be the last of this series. I only planned for this to be 4 parts but it has turned into a monster.

>hfw hisao cums so much it drips out her eyes

WATERMELON SIZED ANUS

/ksg/, do you ever feel... loved ?

no

sometimes

Yes and no

depends

no

>tfw no girl will ever care about you enough to be afraid of losing you

Well that is the end, you asked to end in a facial. I'm personally not real big on facials but I tried my best on this one. I hope you enjoyed.

i know this feel

>Still talking about this VN.

which katawas would be most appreciative of linkin park and also that new sonic the hedgehog villain

Hanako since she's the edgiest

I sure as hell did

breath damn you, BREATH

breathe

*breaths*

Have a thing

*nervous sweating*

Sorry I'm late, but have you seen this Yuuko one I made a few days ago? It's mostly just Yuuko being Yuuko, but the end is sort of reassuring if you're into her.

Also, I'm in the middle of redoing that Suzu comic with a newer edit of that sprite, if you're interested

I want to thank you so much for putting this together. It played out so perfectly.

You are a saint! Thanks for all your work!

Your welcome. I wasn't totally into it at first but I ending up really liking the pairing/scenario and went kind of overboard.

I was thinking about your original idea but since I'm not creative enough for the setup just trimming the fat and only doing the lewdest parts.

I think you went in a great direction and made it a lot better than I had set it up as. Really improved it.

It was an awesome ride.

>hisao's fw he knows he's gonna cum inside dat

I just realized that the school mascot is a Lemon because of the saying "When life gives you lemons you make lemonade"

>Hanako will never stealthily give you a handy under the table while Lilly sits across from you

>...knowing she can hear what's going on

Her pretending not to notice is what makes it so hot.

I want to finger Hanako under the table
with consent and lots of love ofc

I like both of these, thank you. Especially the cute anxious yuuko one. Is there a Lilly one with the same text as suzu's?

I can make one, but it will have to wait till after I'm done with my Suzu thing.

pat the Hana

...on the butt

>hfw you can't stay hard due to the anxiety

...with your butt

you're doing it wrong

>i'vegottogodosomething
>Hanako leaves the room with your half erect dick hanging out
>You start to put yourself away
>Lilly gets up, comes around the table and sits next to you
>"Ara ara, can I give you a hand with that?"
Everything went better than expected