/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: MEMU IS DEAD WITH THE CURRENT UPDATE (1.2) NOT A FUCKING JOKE:
-Memu users currently cannot login (error code 60), please keep your account codes safe while someone finds a way around this issue.
If possible try to play in a mobile device meanwhile, because we don't even know if a fix is possible.

Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- Free "Fate/EXTELLA" CE
- Commemorative Mystic Code: "Memories of the Lunar Sea"
- Commemorative CE available - Exchange your Extella Ticket for 1 out of the 6 available CEs

>Commemorative present to celebrate the new release:
- 12m QP
- 4 Golden Fruits
- 1 Summon Ticket
- 12 Saint Quartz

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Voucher Distribution Campaign [ext] July 07~27th. Pick up ends August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

myinstants.com/instant/yorokobe-shounen/
youtube.com/watch?v=246gam5cEj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Emulator cunts

Nice update given the emulation issue.

Newfags really need to stop making threads

4th for ALTERA!

So who's buying a phone after this whole Memu fiasco?
Samsungs are pretty cheap.

>buying a new phone just to play a gacha kusoge

No thanks.

Dumb emulatortard in suicide watch

Be ready to have fgo drain your battery at a 100% per 3 hours rate, have it burn your hand/lap, run slower and/or crash constantly or else don't buy it.

Ah, the Emu's dead again...

Well, I haven't bought any Quartz yet, so I guess my first investment into the Gatcha is gonna be something to play the game on. What's a good tablet that'll run the game? There's gotta be something useful for 100 bucks.

>some of them are probably on suicide watch for reals
Fuuuuug

How exactly do I switch to the new outfit? I can't find the option anywhere for it.

>2k17
>not having a phone

Is this the early 90s or what?

MEMUFIX WHERE?

SAVE US REDDIT

For those who play on Emulators, and refuse to play on mobile, is it because either A; your phone cannot handle it. B; You don't want to be seen in public playing a waifu game? Not being a troll just genuinely asking

don't get anything by acer or associated with them. They're fucking shitters that stop support for their devices after a year or so

Emu is dead, this thread will die

Buy a table/phone with at least 3gb ram.
Game doesn't lag and it's more than enough to run any other game/app.

So now that 1/2 AP is gone, is it better to do 30AP for prisms than 40 AP? I'm still not level 80 yet I'm around 75~78.

A

I got a Sony Xperia J with broken display.
No chance.

Formation > Party Setup > Master Equip

I want secondaries to die.

My phone sucks so bad
Why do am I required to have a good one when I don't even talk to people? I haven't made a phonecall in months.

Also is it worth doing the green dailies now that 1/2 AP is gone? Even for the mana prisms? Are the 10/20 mana prism/qp quests worth doing just once for their bonus prisms?

My phone can run the game perfectly fine, and I don't have a problem with public playing because I just would wait to get home to continue playing (Unless I have to spent a few days out). The problem is the phone getting hot just by launching the game

Nothing. There isn't any kind of smartphone or tablet available right now that has the absolute minimum 2 GB of RAM to ruin F/GO, and costs under $100. My 1 GB RAM tablet was $50 while on sale, everything better is even worse.

I bought a new phone a while ago when I realized my old phone had a screen that was way too small and the game ran poorly. Didn't pay much for it, but it's fairly powerful. The only negative is that it's also a housefire that eats batteries like a fat kid eats cakes.

Why would you even need "smart"phone?

Will Memu devs offer apolgems for their fuckup?

C; No phone can handle it as good as memu.

I'm going to copy paste my post because fuck new threads.

He's a secondary.
Tertiaries are people that are getting into the Fate series via Grand Order / Apocrypha.

Primary = FSN VN
Secondary = Adaptions of FSN in anime form / Zero / HA (no fucking idea why anyone would start here, I've never heard of a secondary starting with HA)
Tertiary = """""""Spin offs""""""""" (yes I realize GO is mainline) of F/Z-FSN such as GO, Apocyrpha, Fake etc.

A
My phones is so bad

NEROFEST
NOW
PLEASE

>I can't play because I feel really sad for all the other anons that can't play anymore or lost their accounts with the update

I feel nothing for the people I see on my work but I feel really sad for internet strangers

A. I've never owned a smartphone because I haven't needed one, and my 1 GB RAM tablet from 2014 can run other mobage without issue but crashes hard with F/GO.

Wait for MEmu fix, user. It's all we can do.

Absolutely not. The trash drop rates were just barely acceptable during 1/2 AP, now you're better off just waiting for events.

>he literally can't log in right now
>his login streak will break

PPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

There are genuine NEETs/Hikkis in this thread. And given some of them are from the third world like that Venezuelan guy and that a bunch of SEAmonkeys love Fate it's quite reasonable that they will never get a phone capable to run the game properly.

D. Phone is modified beyond belief and there's ni fucking way it'd ever get through the root detection

That and the heat

Nigger I just bought a Samsung J7 Sky Pro for about $150 and it runs this game with none of these issues. Phone doesn't get hot, doesn't drain my battery much faster, and while it does have some FPS dips, it's completely playable and pretty much only when there's a shitload of particles or swapping in new members.

My login streak can't be broken, but I literally can't play. I've been forced to restart the application over and over because it crashes before I clear even one wave of enemies.

NEETKEKS BTFO

>>Absolutely not. The trash drop rates were just barely acceptable during 1/2 AP, now you're better off just waiting for events.

Cool, so for dailies I guess I only do 30/40 AP for bonus and then spam 30AP hands for mana prisms? I only got 1000 right now so I dunno if I'm in the clear, though I guess I should do the story now since I've only cleared Fuyuki.

The absolute state of poorfags in this thread

Grand Order is a main game now, you grandpa.

Thread has turned into poorfag blogging

Looks like we had a good run and it's time for mods to purge this

>Phone doesn't get hot, doesn't drain my battery much faster
Maybe it doesn't now, keep playing a year as they bloat the game more and more with each update, you haven't experienced a sandstorm node yet.

myinstants.com/instant/yorokobe-shounen/

>Memufags will never EVER have these numbers be the same ever again
AHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAAA

C: I don't want to unroot

A.
Health issues mean I do most things from home, including work, so playing games on a phone feels kind of retarded when I have a perfectly fine PC. Hence I don't feel like upgrading my phone - which is fine for actual phone functions like calling or texting - is a justified cost, as I'm not a teenage girl who needs a fancy phone camera or whatever either.

>roll a bunch of servant profiles on that shindanmaker from earlier
>try digging up mythical figures to slap onto the statblocks
was pretty fun desu
lots of random people like schrutan, kamatari, ansgar, amda tsiyon, elaine of corbenic, udul-kalama, ctesibius, and psuedo-smerdis that can be shoehorned into being Servants

>FGO is announced for NA
>Went to the store the same and bought the most expensive and powerful phone they could sell me
>Despite being ugly like Olgamarie this shit even attracted sluts on my workplace everytime I took it out
>Several anons made fun of me because I bought a new phone just to play this shitty game
>I don't even have a single contact aside from my bossy female manager and my brother and mother
>Now the only thing that save me from the emulator hell was that stupid buying impulse

I do feel bad for other anons but holy shit never expect emus to work forever, at least get a tablet anons

Sure, right after week of nothing

What said

C: My phone is perfectly capable of running it at full speed, but its a big battery drainer

>emushitters btfo

Are you going to fuck you ugly boss again at some point?

>muh unexplained gender bent is perfectly acceptable cuz mobage tiddies
>read FSN its high art you secondary

Nasu already disgraced his own work, let's not even go into the shit festival that is Fuyuki and Septem raping the corpse. There is zero reason to read the novel, which if you go by the current writing quality in GO, should be flaming shit as well. Stick to grinding monuments, the idea of the Fate universe is a million times better than the execution.

I agree with your sarcasm, ufo's UBW is still really lacking in showing Shirou's mental state throughout (undeniably the most important part of UBW) the series, but again, I'm simply saying that if the user is too lazy to read the VN, he should at the absolute least watch the anime, since it's probably one of the best VN route adaptions out there of any VN,
except maybe steins gate (considering how much any VN adaption has to cut in order to fit a VN story into 8.8 hours, despite the VN route usually being 30 hours for average-slightly above average readers)

Not at all. Apocrypha is a totally different scenario, even with some of Nasu's overview. The 4th holy grail war is still very related to Shirou, Saibuh, Kiritsugu, Jew Priest, and the overall rules of a holy grail war. The Great Holy Grail War is very very different. It's tertiary because of how different it is from the traditional media, and how it plays ZERO part in the traditional media due to being a completely different timeline.

As I said, while Grand Order is the canonical sequel to HA, it still has nothing to do with Shirou, Saibuh, or traditional holy grail wars. It's like watching the Jason Bourne (2016) without seeing any of the original trilogy, the Legacy spin off prequel, or reading any of the books. Yes, it's technically the 'next in line', but it's fucking stupid to watch it and nothing else.

follow this user, but his life seems like a shitty LN

Are the free craft essences the same just different face plates?

Is there an apk download for Europoors already?
Can't download from the Playstore.

>since it's probably one of the best VN route adaptions out there of any VN,
What about Clannad?

>ugly like Olgamarie
Which means it's actually a beautiful phone. Makes sense.

How the fuck is katawa shoujo involed

Yeah. You can also elect to do the story to accumulate main story quartz, free quest quartz, and interlude quartz.

Correct.

apkpure

Qooapp or apkpure.

D. My phone is rooted, and i dont want to remove it to play FateGO. (too many things running on it that requires root)
as is, the game seems to be falseflagging memu for a rooted phone; well its not just memu getting these errors, other phones/tablets as well.

>nodes on free quests still not fixed
Garbage game

Wow, are you actually retarded? They're set in the same universe, Akira is obviously an Enforcer.

apkpure works fine

youtube.com/watch?v=246gam5cEj8

CAT CAT CAT

Figured out a fix for the MEMUfags

First) Install the apk from apkpure
Second) Install the update via qooapp

No idea why but it works

>Attempt 40 AP doors
>40% chance to crash on NP
Hello again darkness, my old friend. Code optimization when? Inb4 "F/GO is not an efficient game, please understand"

PC is just comfier. I like it for multitasking reasons. I definitely can't see myself playing this on a phone.

From the screenshots in this thread. More than half the people are using emulators

>emukeks

>if you go by the writing quality of what the idiots sakurai and higashide wrote, threre's no reason to read nasu's novel
What.

The only thing more filthy than being a secondary, is being a tertiary.

Know your place, mongrels.

>playerbase is ded before the servers become ded

J U S T
U
S
T

Even if you really really really don't want to read the 60-100 hour long novel, please at least watch UBW (ufo) and Zero (ufo).
You'll still miss some stuff but you'll grasp the majority that way.

Clannad is definitely up there, as long as you treat Clannad and After Story as just the Nagisa route / after story route.
It hits all the emotional elements of both routes, while slightly touching on the characters from the other routes. The VN is better of course, offering more intimate discoveries for the other characters (and leading to Tomoyo after's VN if you go with her route and the spin off), but the anime does a good job. I cried like a bitch multiple times for Clannad and AS anime. It's well done, though somewhat poorly animated.

People ignore the bad animation in the original anime because NO ONE recommends the original anime.
With UBW (ufo) in existence, there's no reason to ever recommend the original anime or the UBW movie, even to secondaries.

REMEMBER TO GET YOURSELVES A NEW BIND CODE AFTER TRANSFERRING.

is it true that if you cleared an area like fuyuki and saber and alter saber drop rate is upp? like orlean with jeanne?

A
kinda
my phone can handle it, barely

My 2 year old note 5 plays it perfectly what is wrong with you people

>multi-tasking reasons
>somehow it is less convenient to look down instead of at another window

If I play the game inside a freezer, it won't overheat right? We have one at work so I'm thinking I could just play there to use up my AP.

>mfw not a single crash on multiple Gil's NPs
I don't care if his animations are kinda laggy when I have other shit running, this shit is gold in comparison when I played JP with a 512MB ramlet cellphone.

Enuma Elish destroys my phone. Fortunately my new one should be arriving today. I'm surprised I got this far on 1GB of RAM.

Yes. Alt+tab is objectively better.

>With UBW (ufo) in existence, there's no reason to ever recommend the original anime
the absolute shit ass cinematography of UBW (ufo) highlights how much the DEEN anime did right despite being visually awful

You will never see this again

I like playing it in 720p

Or, you know
We'll see it next week during nerofest

>People ignore the bad animation in the original anime because NO ONE recommends the original anime.
that's not true user, nobody remembers the Tsukihime anime

I will continue to whole-heartedly give DEEN Studio's F/SN anime adaptation a glowing recommendation anytime anyone asks, doubly so if you enjoy watching complete trash

Your 2 years old phone is also a flagship model that's more powerful than most midranged phone currently on the market.

none of that is true nigga

Putting a phone in a freezer is never a good idea because the low temp can freeze the water vapor near it, which then becomes liquid water when you take it out, possibly ruining the phone.