What's your excuse for driving a shit car?

What's your excuse for driving a shit car?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its paid for

/thread

What's your excuse for posting a thumbnail?

Bought W30 MR2.

Price was good, good mechanical condish, but the interior was shit, and the body looked good from a distance, but had some dents, bumpers showed weird panel gap, felt like there was something wrong with suspension during test drive...

actually there's a lot wrong with this car but FUCK IT!

I WANT THIS CAR AND I HATE HAVING MONEY

I'll just fix things one-at-a-time with tasteful upgrades and cosmetic enhancements.

> removed stock header with pre-cats of doom

> installed aftermarket exhaust header

> replaced stock suspension with Koni Yellows / eiback springs. Lowered it 3cm

> did some minor body work myself.

Now the car is more-or-less acceptable. Interior is still shit, something inside rattles and I can't figure out what it is. Still looks kind of ugly up close.

Got into motocross, so that's where my spare time/cash goes.

I like the car too much to sell it, but I'm kind of embarrased for it somethimes. Keep telling myself I'll do a 2zz swap make a nice build out of it someday.

Pictured: Not my car, but that's what it will look like.

someday.

poor and family

Is this a shit car?

Underage b&

sys.Veeky Forums.org/o/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=18326510&altc=1

>live in third world

Even third world millionaires try to avoid anything too fancy because parts always fail much more quickly and good luck getting them fixed.

The super elites get together and ship in a mechanic with all his tools to work on their vehicles

>Why aren't you in crippling debt

Makes it more satisfying when I get a good car.

Any nice car will get jacked in my area.

I have a nice car but it wont be paid off for 3 years

A lot of times I wish I had a fucking civic just fade me . Atleast its good for my credit

Shit in terms of performance, fuck yeah but I bought it for running costs/fuel economy.
>pic semi related

wtf is that shit

Mfw my car is so shity nobody steals it even with the doors unlocked

Exactly. Such a piece of shit that nobody knows it exists.

This

It was 300 dollarydoos and I haven't decided if it's gonna be a track car or sacrificed to the dorifuto gods

fpbp

i can work on it and not need an entire team of professionals and programmers to accommodate the replacement parts and upgrades

nah man if it has over 170hp that just makes it a entry-level sleeper

The amount of work required to pay for a non-shit car is not worth whatever extra pleasure I would get from owning it.

>pleasure
anyone who actually loves their car already checks to make sure their shitbox is fine every hour
Imagine the paranoia if that shitbox costed over $60k

The only way I could see it being an enjoyable experience is if you were a Dan Blizerain tier trust fund baby or a literal rockstar and you can just blow 100k on a car like it ain't no thang and not give a fuck if it gets written off.

What's your excuse for posting a shit jpg?

So I can save my money to buy bikes that are faster than 99.9% of cars on the road.

This
Better a Camry and no debt than a Mercedes and a 30k loan

>I’m poor
>it is reliable
>it fits everything I need it too
>inconspicuous so cops leave me alone

Your car was my dream car at some point of my life

I recognize the odometer screen and I know it's usdm, low idle so probably v8. I'm going to guess Hemi but the chrome trim is odd. Maybe an upper trim Chrysler 300?

Base Pontiac G5

can confirm

What is your suspension/wheel setup? What wheels and springs are you using? Looks fucking mint.

thanks m8, 18x9+20 gforces with some megan coils
nothing special lol

since these pictures have been taken ive reverted it back to stock, aside from the roof spoiler. Removed the banner, also raised it a few inches

Cool. Thanks

I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL
INSURANCE