>Elder thread
Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm (embed) - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
[YouTube] The ULTIMATE ESO Trading guide | BEST Money in game!

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492 (embed)

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/360867/i-dont-need-your-help
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for mid-year mayhem

CUTE

There's no way to possibly summarize everything I've done in ESO in 2000 characters or less. There just isn't.

And I've only done one of three faction questlines, the mages guild, part of the main quest, zero trials, and so on.

>mfw I experience dangerously good content in Belkarth and kill Shada in Shada's Tear (and doing it solo) for the first time after a thousand hours of other content.

whoooops wrong image but you get the point anyway

When the vJarrin Root kicks in

Malacath > Trinimac

Elder Scrolls VI: Valenwood when
Seriously this province is the best

Grahtwood, Greenshade, or Malabal Tor?

Greenshade is the best of the three imo

>tfw EP orc
>Want to go to Valenwood because I keep hearing cool things about it
>After EP comes DC
>tfw it's going to take fucking forever to go there

At least I'm also looking forward to Hammerfell

What? I'm in EP and I just moved to Grahtwood and abandoned all my EP quests. You know you can go anywhere at anytime, right?

Haven't visited Greenshade I'll be sure to go there next

Oh really? I read somewhere that you can only go to the other faction's areas when you finish yours, and then you have to go counter clockwise around the map.

You can go wherever you like whenever you like. You don't even need to do your own factions quests first.

Newfriend here, bought the game last night and left it downloading through the night, hopefully ready to play when I get home from work today.

Requesing dank tips and tricks.
Thinking of playing argonian master race and focusing on pve.

Outdated info, that hasn't been the case for nearly a year.

the redditest image I have ever seen

That used to be the case a year ago.

just b yourself

take your time, talk to npcs, do the ini edits in the OP, look for neat details in envirioment, get rid of reddit stink in your posts.

I have 39 gems and the cheapest mount is 40 gems. Will it ever drop from 40 what should i do

>what should i do
Buy more crown crates

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

>>>"random" jew crates

>event starts
>load screen start taking a dump
wonder what it like in cyro right now

>want to play a 1h and shield build
>0 fucking damage
>literally useless for questing
jesus christ fucking why
all i wanted to do was play a tanky lightning sorc
balance in this game is absolute shit, what the fuck stopped them from giving 1h and shield some morphs that removed tankiness and dealt damage instead?

Is anyone here willing to give me a werewolf bite?

too lazy to go to a altar

didn't know you had to meet at an altar to do that.

>what stopping them
idk maybe the entire concept from the beginning of time itself that 1h/s has away been muhh tanking and fact that tanks don't need to do damage but in fact need to you know actually tank, maybe mod skyrim is more you flavour, /tesg/ is that way I'm sure they'll help.

where are you?

in front of the bank in Shornhelm, Rivenspire, PC NA. Not sure how the whole biting thing works though since I've never done it.

>NA
sorry, can't help you

you could play 1h+shield in literally every other tes game you baby lmao
it was especially broken in vanilla skyrim when you could kill a dragon with 3 bashes, you have 0 clue what you're talking about

>every other tes game
another skyrim/oblivion faggot who thinks ESO has to be like other TES games

why cant i be a dps with a shield waah

Has anyone helped you yet? I might need your @name since there's phasing in this game.

>skyrimbabbie wants the entire balance of an MMO shifted into his favour so he can faceroll some basic quests that are already face rolled because muhh single player tes game did it
I guess at least you didn't get to part where ask us why you can't play a stealth archer hybrid spellcaster stam healing werewolf in endgame vet trials.

Needs loss edited onto the kids shirt.

buy the mounts available in game. you can make the 10k you need in an hour or so.

>I guess at least you didn't get to part where ask us why you can't play a stealth archer hybrid spellcaster stam healing werewolf in endgame vet trials.

That sounds sick as fuck. I would like to download your mod. =^]

>pictured: bottom

Double AP! Maybe now I can get vigor on my tank and caltrops on my stamina DPS!

Yeah, it's still not going to happen probably. AD is already camping DC's home keeps, and they severed the transitus network so the only way out is through the main gates where a zerg is waiting. Oh well, maybe later on during the event.

a kind user on discord helped me, i'll just delete the post so nobody else is confused.

Is that all we get, double ap?

And reward boxes for doing PvP related missions and shit.

best/comfiest questing zones?

>the entire concept from the beginning of time
Only within some mmos. Hell, even most mmos allow 1h/shield to deal some amount of damage for soloin purposes. Pretty much every game that has 1h/shield allows them to deal a reasonable amount of damage. That aside, there is no excuse for 1h/shield to be such absolute ass for solo leveling. A tanky weapon set dealing less damage than a dps-oriented weapon is reasonable, but for it to deal practically no damage and take forever to kill some overland shit is idiotic no matter how you look at it.

It is because of how damage calculations work. They literally just take your total weapon damage, then hit it with multipliers.

Dual wielding has 2 weapons.
Sword/shield has 1 weapon.
So sword/shield deals half the damage.

>That aside, there is no excuse for 1h/shield to be such absolute ass for solo leveling.

It's not that bad though. Puncture and it's morphs are cost effective for their damage and Power Slam (especially after a block) does good damage. Even if you just Pierce Armor targets and go to town with class related skills, it works fine for overland leveling.

>soloing multiplayer content in an already single player focused MMO

What have we come to. I like the game but it's already a stretch from classic MMO with little to no incentive to group. Why do you play MMO if you don't want to have fun in group?

who ever the user that been recommending ogres at scar, fucking kill yourself, like 3 pulls of 8 at best, zombies on the beach is better than this.

On my khajit NBtank I would pretty much do what you said. Puncture, shield bash, class skill, and execute. For a tank build it tore through content surprisingly fast.

Overland is so easy you could do it with any weapon.

we're literally talking to level 3s who think they know what best for the game already, I didn't even bother explaining that 1h&s is actually decent for overland if they knew even an iota about resource pool, weapon stats and set bonus then they might actually do damage, probably don't even realise there another weapon bar at level 15.

Just -do- the ogres, nigga

this, its really not that complicated

yeah it's not complicated, it's just shit af.

I'm shit at pvp, am I gonna have to suffer horribly to try to get the event motif from this shit

for regular ap gain, follow a zerg with a resto staff spamming healing springs. thatll be enough to get the ap. for the rest, such as 50 killing blows, follow the zerg and bow light attack everything if you don't care about how you get it done. might take a while, but youll eventually get there. if you can get into a campaign.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/360867/i-dont-need-your-help

Uninstall, fgt

Thinking of buying Orsinium DLC, how was it? any cool things other than the Wrothgar costumes?

>I hope most of you recognized how easy the game is now. It is so
easy that my bear can solo anything but world bosses and maybe
anchors.
>My Bear can solo everything but things that are not meant to be solo'd

>these people make up a large part of the player base

is there something wrong with wanting a non-formulaic MMO that follows it's predecessors gameplay to challenge genre conventions and actually, you know, be fun?

how many mmos have tried that and didn't get shut down? mmo players might say they want something different but in reality they want the old reliable systems that they know.

>Undaunted initiation "ritual"

That was awkward as fuck. I'm glad I only have to do this mission once.

I just bought this, i don't mind i'm a little late because i crave mmorpging badly right now.

Anyone got some last minute advice that isn't exactly covered by the guide ?

Hoard kuta's (enchanting runes) and make mad dosh later on in game when you join a trade guild.

And just be yourself

Glad im not the only one who found it awkward.
Now do it again on an alt.
Comparatively the promotion to silencer ritual in DB was pretty neat.

thanks

Eh, still not as bad as having to go through the Prophet explaining what happened with the 5 companions every time you make an alt.

>doing that quest
>run ahead to the last walkway to trigger the prophet talking about the anchors
>alt-tab out to check something
>tab back in just in time to see the prophet walking by me, and pushing me over the edge to my death

fucking savage, sorry I wasn't listening

Why doesn't this game have nude mods for the NPCs?

Fuck, I've been laughing a whole minute at the idea of the Prophet just fucking killing you for not paying attention at his exposition. Specially since I've wondered sometimes what would happen if I jumped off and decided not to because if it means sitting through it all again I'd kill myself.

I always do that shit, next time I'll remember to not stand at the edge while alt-tabbed.

Did you play on easy? I couldn't get into melee range without getting instantly eaten by a dragon.

you're dumb