What up Veeky Forums. Been driving my local touge in the snow today, in my van...

What up Veeky Forums. Been driving my local touge in the snow today, in my van. In the snow and shitty condition and all.

Whats your excuse for not driving your local touge today??

I have a job. Also I went last night.

>implying I have a local toque

Scotland is not a real country

my cel is on and id feel bad romping on it when its on

fucking gm

Absolutely correct. But wrong, it's not Scotland

Canadian here, what's a touge?

I’ve litterally been doing togue runs all day too. Been running parts back and fourth to a machine shop up the other end of the valley I live in.
Unfortunately it’s in a rented Chebby Malibu which handles like ass and is pigfat, still fun though... squealing tires on every corner.

>tfw no local touge

I live in Illinois. No toe gay here.

the local touge is federally-owned so it shuts down as soon as white stuff comes out of the sky and I don't have the grip to get up the side roads.

plenty of fun to be had skidding around retards doing 10mph in Subarus though

>op pic
>driving my local touge in the snow today
>shitty condition and all.
cute

that would've been less likely to happen in a 3k civic.

I don't think there's any touge in this fucking shithole country.

Michigan.

Exams coming up and it's both foggy and rainy, don't wanna die before I get my 30

Van master race reporting in, is that Brecon?

But I did go today, it started raining and my wipers were kinda fucked but I was able to fix them with a hair scrunchy, it was pretty fun, when I was coming back I slid on a road in town at like 10 mph, almost hit a curb, really dumb after hooning in the wet for like an hour in much more sketchy conditions

You have hair scrunchies laying around? Are you a woman or a long haired faggot?

Yes

Semi long haired faggot, yes

I was out in my mk6 transit up Machen ways earlier. All fun until I got a boost leak :(

my local togue is literally rimming a lake
It's snowing today for the first time in a decade
i dont want to swim out of my car in ice cold water
also im waiting on transmission and engine mounts so no touge anyway