Car saving for 20-30 year old

What's a good car that will save me money but is also fun for a 22 year old? Also cars that are newer. Budget is 5-15k.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2011-dodge-charger-rt-max-blk/6389340562.html

Are chargers reliable?

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2013-acura-tl-sh-awd/6383879912.html
philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2014-honda-accord-sedan-sport/6416073309.html
philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/1989-lincoln-town-carfirm/6413125336.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dodge
No

>FCA
>reliable
never. it's not a meme. Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Fiat, doesn't matter. they are all of lower quality in terms of refinement, interior build, and long-term durability.

Is this Acura TL SH-AWD worth 18k?

philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2013-acura-tl-sh-awd/6383879912.html

Dodge has issues but the chargers and challengers are pretty good, especially if you get a V8 model post 2011.

What fucks dodge over is their shitty ass economy cars like the dart, avenger, and journey which are either rebadged fiat trash or date back to before the bailout

give us a price range. What are you looking for in a car? if it is speed, get a mustang for the price you would spend on the charger.

no. it's out of manufacturer warranty and nearing 90k. at that price and at least a 1-2 year supplemental warranty, maybe.

I want a nice commuter car that has power, comfort and reliability. I think Acura has what I want and it's all wheel drive. I think i can drive it for 5 years at least

What about a 2014 Honda Accord sport with the v6?

philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2014-honda-accord-sedan-sport/6416073309.html

Doubt he could pick up a 2011 5.0 stang for less than $15k in decent condition. Below that he’s stuck with the 4.6 modular mustangs and at that point he’s better off getting a charger w/5.7

5.0 is a """"""modular"""" engine also.

What do you guys think about this car? I think it's pretty cool

philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/1989-lincoln-town-carfirm/6413125336.html

My first car was an '85 Town Car that looked a lot like this. Comfiest thing i ever drove, i miss it a lot. But if you're talking about commuting, the mpg is pitiful. And you said you wanted power - even with a V8 these things are slow as shit.

Before all the fags on Veeky Forums will start throwing stones at me, I seriously recommend you the Kia Cee'd 1.6 petrol.
It's reasonably fun and it is superbly reliable.
Reliability and user friendliness are crucial aspects for a 22 year old. With that budget, you sure will need a reliable car.
And the Cee'd is still a fresh car, even today. You cannot go wrong with a Cee'd.

I think it's cool as shit, I'd buy it as a weekend car. I like the Honda best out of all your choices. I am not sure it has the v6 in it, and in no way in hell would i finance with that company.

These are surprisingly fun touring cars, I have a 7th gen one but the 8/9 gen have fewer drivetrain issues and more power

He better have a huge cock, cuz he won't be getting any puss with that car.

Good power. Not great, but good. Handles like a boat. Comfy.

just get a civic for 3k.

135i or 128i if you want more reliability

>handles like a boat
Is that just with the 13-15 revision? I have an 05 and it seems to handle decently. Nothing special, but it doesn't seem boatlike to me.
What kind of sedan/coupe models that are newer than 2010 would you recommend that are v6 with good power, decent handling, and reliability?

I'll be the faggot that responds with "Why not a Corvette?" The only reason I don't have one as a second car is I'd like to climb out of debt and I'm paying off a brand new car. I could comfortably afford it, it's just not a wise move for me. For you, if you're single and not planning on having a family immediately, a sports car can be a lot of fun and if you're in the US, Corvettes are very affordable and parts are relatively cheap. A C5 makes a good sound, runs quick and is usually pretty reliable. I have a friend who daily drives hers into the city, has over 200k miles and nothing's broken on it. Just your regular maintenance.

Aside from that, Accord V6 is pretty peppy but also more practical as it's a 4-door or at least 4 seater. Also Japanese reliability, so that's a plus.

I always recommend a Honda accord 4door with a sport package because they have enough power for a little fun but can also be worked on by anyone. Plus if you get a new one you will know everything wrong with it. I personally hate Honda's but I drive a 2012 Genesis sedan so whatever.

if you don't live in a winter salt state, why not get a 1st gen mazda3 / 6. I'd love mine so much if it didn't already have a shit ton of surface rust underneath because ontario

What do you think of your Genesis sedan?

Honestly? It's wonderful. 32ft turn radius (16.5ft long). 385 hp. 8 speed tranny. 34mpgs in a fucking v8! Heated seat front and back. Cooled driver, auto hold. This feature sets the brakes when you press the button it turns the feature on/off. It's fucking wonderful. Smart cruise. Quiet as hell. Test drive one. I got mine with 60,000mi for $17,000 @ 3%interest. And easy to work on.

Ford Focus
Honda Prelude / Integra
BMW e46 320i

TL's are cool but get an older one, a lot cheaper and not very different. Also manual or be ready to replace the trans, Honda has never figured out how to make an auto that can handle V6 torque.

Even newer Honda years?

3k civic, rest in bitcoin.