/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: (Cross-thread)

Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018, no platforms revealed.
- BBCF 2.0 coming to arcades in August 3rd, including Jubei and balance updates (summer 2017 for consoles).
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3, PS4 and PC (Steam).
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed)
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Spectator's Guide to BlazBlue
docs.google.com/document/d/1iG2GfZouCfJ3kAzM1M9CkRrvZJWMGMxpA8bwwkTJSNw/edit
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

I'd play every character on BBCTB. If only the B team of RWBY gets into the game. But that's just wishful thinking.

2nd for modesty.

IF ELTNUM IS NOT IN CROSS TAG IM GONNA BURN MORI

Ragna would make for a good househusband.

>Dead Spike slippers
I'm dead.

Too qt.

Cute OP

Thanks, nice vampire

Why is the only good Rachel x Ragna doujin not translated?

Alright, who would be funnier for Ragna to eat with, Ruby,Hyde or Yu?

Ruby for sure. Hyde would be a bro and Yu would be awkward. Ruby would just spaghetti.

>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle
More like "Arcsys and Atlus Try to Squeeze The Last Money Out of BB and P4 while also hyping Arcys's New Hopeful Cash-Cow Before The Next Xrd Installment and Persona 5 Arena"

>persona 5 arena
lol in your dreams fag

>What are the upcoming P5 spin-offs?
>What is Arcsys' attempt at brining P4A to next-gen?

I am so maining Makoto.

Snek

Play Weiss

no

I've played blazblue for years and I'm still a shitter.

wtf pupwa started last year though

When's Pyrrha?

Why isn't Susan considered UNGA?

I need like advice from someone who's half decent or something

Someone come fight me and see what I'm maybe doing wrong.

He doesn't have enough BUNGA.

Thinking of picking up an old Blazblue or Guilty Gear on steam to check out. Do any of them hold up better then the rest?

What snek will get in?
>one out of three
>pre-separation Hazama
>Terumi that sometimes turn into Susan for both gameplay and story

All of them are dead except the latest version, but old BB titles still have value for their story content

Will you buy her game /blaz/?

How do I play Tsubaki?

Gotcha

It'd be to play locally with a few friends and test out with arcade sticks.

Make your opponent feel like they have to go in on you by using Install, and punish their approaches. Learn your blockstrings and pressure because Tsubaki is an absolute monster up-close.

>discord still trying to kill /blaz/
Please remove discord shit next time

Thanks

>Persona 5 Arena
P5fags almost as btfo as dubfags tbqh

This.

Discord is what killed /cuhrayzee/

Is blazblue or uniel more chunni?

>/cuhrayzee/
damn it's been a while

RIP

>tfw UNIEL not having dub voices makes it pretty much guaranteed BBCTB won't have a dub
Feels good desu. Listening to RWBY is going to be annoying but at least I don't have to hear the dub for the rest.

I thought it was the complete lack of new games and increasingly arbitrary definition that led to the general just being DMC4 combo videos against a single dummy that's hacked to never run out of HP that killed CGG

Since ragna's back might as well put izanami
Ragna/izanami seems interesting

But Atlus is involved and they'll probably enforce one.

Bryce Papenbrook is obviously voicing Hyde with maybe Kira Buckland as Linne.

How hard would it be to keep deadspike-san as a pet?

>dubfags are THIS delusional
Now I'm looking forward to the game even more to see a repeat of the denial leading into CF

If roster are made from pair I feel Terumi/Izanami would be the villain slot for BB

>Literally who is obviously voicing Hyde with maybe Literally who as Linne

Oh, sorry. I only follow JP voice actors. The ones that matter.

At least with a dub you'll be able to understand what the fuck they're saying while fighting.

>Izanami assist puts ribcage on your other character

Wouldn't Terumi/Relius make more sense? Or is Hazama being partnered with him (Though I don't really see Relius getting in seeing Carl is likely not to be used as well as his Astral having to involve making a shitload of new sprites. Same thing with Amane.)

>JP voice ""actors"" that all do the same voice for decades matter

lmaooo

>Izanami starts up ZA WARUDO
>You tagged in your other character and have to protect her for 4 seconds until ZA WARUDO happens

Pls.

YES!
Please mori let this be a thing

>All JP voice sounds the same meme

Spoken like a true dubfag. I'm so glad you got cucked for CF.

Hibiki/Seth never ever.

That's not what I said you schizophrenic, cut the strawman. I said that they all do the same voice. When has sugita ever not done the one voice? Or Nataka? Or any other memed up Seiyuu?

This is where you find one obscure example and ignore the dozens and dozens of shit where they intentionally use the voice that made them popular because the jp voice acting industry is running the idol playbook and goes "hey it's the guy who did the voice of that one anime character you liked" to tie peoples good feelings for that IP into whatever new thing they're promoting

Why do JPfags care if things don't get dubbed. You're still gonna listen to Sugita's voice anyway, why target the dubfags?

I've repeated the question in my head multiple times and the only logical conclusion that I come up with is that they're weebs.

they're mad that the english voice acting makes the game take longer to come out because they're either too poor or too stupid to just play the JP release

that or they're just extremely petty

I was confused for a second, op why did you link the wrong previous thread are you stupid

>discord
oh yes you are

You know if you like Hibiki then you'll like the potential pair with this guy if he gets added.

Because being forced to listen to shitty dubs in matches is annoying and almost always 100% trash. Seitz is the only dub voice I've ever thought was remotely good, and losing him is worth it if it means never hearing the dogshit that the rest of the dub consisted of. It's incredibly satisfying to know that the final installment will never give the people with enough shit taste to think that it was remotely tolerable what they want.

Probably a mix of all three.

Autism. The only iffy performance by the dubbers was Bullet and CP Hazama.

Nah, they were all shit except Seitz. Arcsys did the right choice by not even considering them important enough to even contact during the development process desu

t.faggots that don't understand how opinions work.

Boy am I glad I like both dubs.

>He doesn't like dub tager

I'm a fan of dub jin too because he's better at sounding like a huge asshole than fukuyama (who's way way better at sounding like a maniac). as blazblue became more and more generic shounenshit over time jin was more an asshole and less a maniac so overall I liked the dub better.

Please no, Hyde's JP voice is perfect. Hearing his rekkas in english wouldn't sound great at all

this is only an issue because for some reason the voice settings are unique for both players instead of the game just using your settings all the time like literally every other fighting game ever made

>If I hear him say FIRST instead of FARSTO it would ruin it

Dub Jin sounded like a fucking parody who I could not even once take seriously. Glad he got fucked too. Dub tager was less shit than the rest but still shit.

>it's a DUBFAGS BTFO episode

>Likes JP Kagura over Grant George's performance
Eww.

>the absolute STATE of dubfags

fukuyama is himself a parody, he talks like a fucking supervillian in all of his roles because that's what made him popular with code geass

Counting aloud to three has never been more hype

JP Kagura sounds like an actual suave guy unlike the dub who might as well have just been some random guy off the street
Don't worry though, you can always replay your shitty soundclips from CPE to hear him again without having anyone else listen to that eargrating cancer

jp kagura sounds like a 50 year old man trying to show the kids he's still cool and sexy, because that's how old his seiyuu is

JP Kagura sounds like a pervy old man. Guy makes me wanna punch his face in every time I hear his voice.

He sounds mature enough to be taken seriously but his voice is far from sounding like an old man, please get some proper ears dubfags. Or at the very least, don't try and push your delusions that these shitty dub VAs even come close to the JP VAs when even the company itself treats them like a used condom more than the actual kondom

>Likes literally who English Kagura over based Keiji Fujiwara

Eww.

>There are people who don't like JP Kagura
>There are people who actually don't like Keiji Fujiwara
Fuck off

>dubfags
Not even once

>gag character who exists to hit on girls and give ragna penis envy is someone to "take seriously"

people can be miscast you idol-worshipers, like koyasu doing the same smug badguy voice for aokiji

Oh yeah, man. Grant George! Woo-hoo, he's a uh, popular, uh, voice actor. He voiced, uh, wait, who is he?

I mean, I know Keiji Fujiwara because he is a prominent voice actor in anime who has fucktons of roles, but who is this George something guy? I know that low powerlevel fag would recognize dub actors instead of the original audio JP actors like the entry level fags they are, but I don't know why you would expect everyone to know him.

>he thinks JP Kagura was miscast
>he thinks Kagura never had serious moments
the dub must have broken your ears and memory, I can't help but feel sorry for you

I understand that you want to be japanese but you're taking it too far with the ancestor worship

Japanese Kagura sounds like Krusty the Clown while english sounds like a dudebro.

My biggest problem is that Kagura doesn't look like he's over 50. Keiji Fujiwara is known for his mature voicing which doesn't match well with Kagura's personality.

Oh man dubfags seriously can't distinguish voices at all can they?

>Y-you're just a weeb!

Kek dubfags are so predictable. Sorry that I prefer authenticity and obviously better quality. :^)

JP Kagura sounds great. He's a womanizing guy who speaks in a seductive tone most of the time and has a great shift whenever more serious occasions arise. I'm sure one day you'll be able to come up with real criticism beyond "b-but he's old!" but that day is not today.

>this many dubfags
Worst general on Veeky Forums confirmed?

>There are people who actually follow voice actors, regardless of language
Idol worship is for retards...

Can this general be more gameplay related when Cross Tag comes out? Because this is shit.

>t-trust me, EN Kagura was good! Please dub BBCF, I beg you!!

There're like 2 guys samefagging anyway

Your mom is retarded for giving birth to you.

What a fucking autist

/fgg/ here, I came to laugh at you.

>caring about dubs in an animu game
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Dubfags are autists, who would have thought

Jesus, that guy needs to fucking let it go.

So does Grant George's performance. And the whole "he sounds old!" criticism is valid because it legitimately causes a disconnect between the guy's design and art. Don't get me wrong Keiji Fujiwara was great being Holland, Maes Hughes and Leorio but that's not what I expected from Kagura.

Is this not-Capcom-shitposting hour in /fgg/?