Time for another BMW M3 already?

Here is a roundup of the early info / rumors:
>may make debut at 2019 Frankfurt motor show
>launch to market early 2020
>built on modular CLAR platform, which also underpins the M5, M760iX and their regular series models
>features more aluminum and high-strength steel construction
>powered by S58 engine (which will first debut in the X3M). Expected to produce 450-460hp in X3M, but may make more in G80 M3.
>may feature water injection system from GTS
>choice of 6 speed manual or 8 speed automatic
>may be optional AWD M xDrive (as used on the F90 M5)
>carbon fiber roof

Other urls found in this thread:

autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-bmw-m3-lead-26-car-bmw-m-division-onslaught
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest

How the fuck did BMW allow the M4 and M2 completely cannibalize the 3?
What is the point of this vehicle now?

>Water injection system
Yes, because I want to refill my trunk with distilled water every 100 miles

BMW is just fucking retarded, that's the only explanation. As far as I can tell there's literally no difference between the 330i and the 430i gran """coupe""" beyond a $3k bodykit.

1500 miles, not 100

yeah i never understood the point of the fucking gran coupe either
get a 4 series because it looks better or get a 3 series because it's more practical, why the fuck would you get a gran coupe

>get a 4 series because it looks better or get a 3 series because it's more practical, why the fuck would you get a gran coupe

Buy the gran coupe if you like the way the 4 series looks but still want 4 doors.

But also a lot of normies regard the 3 series as the entry level BMW that people buy just for the badge. Meanwhile to them the 4 series is supposed to be a "real" luxury car.

>Buy the gran coupe if you like the way the 4 series looks but still want 4 doors.

But it looks fucked retarded as a sedan.

You buy the 4 series GC for the rear hatch and increased cabin/luggage space

It has 4-doors

Come on now. If you don't fill it the engine will just behave as normal but you lose some power on boost.

And the best part is that once people figure out how to hack the ECU, you can fill it with 50/50 water/meth and get massive power boosts on top of the fuel economy improvement. It's like race gas all the time.

You'll also never worry about carbon on the valves/intake, water + heat steam cleans the entire engine.

>3k more for a trunk that opens up a little more

desu you could just get a 3 wagon for only 1k more.

but some people hate wagon shape and the 4 door audi a5 sells very good

Those people are stupid and not worth taking seriously, user.

30is not being inline 6s any more really tickles my autism

If people are willing to pay for it they'll be taken more seriously than people calling it retarded over the internet.

Be quiet user.

>26 new upcoming M models
so BMW went the Benz way in the end - an M version of every series of the lineup including Z4M, M8, X4M etc.
autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-bmw-m3-lead-26-car-bmw-m-division-onslaught

jesus fucking christ bmw sort yourself out

>every Bimmer will have M badges
>persian conversions from the shworoom floor
>Bimmer outpersianing the persians

It gets worse:

The M8 is really the M6 but with 'ultra luxury' styling. The badge is black and will have some infotainment upgrades'

The M6 was a two door M5. Since the M6 is now the M8 its really a two door M5. And the M6 will now be the 4 door M5 gt. So you can get the M5 with 4 doors, 4 doors GT, or 2 doors and a black badge and this car will be known as the M8 M6 or M5 depending on your badge color and trunk design.

Mean while the M3 is bigger than the size of the original M5. And the M2 which is the 'Successor' to the 2002 is bigger than the original M3.

All of these cars will come in M versions upgradedavle to the M performance version. OR you could get the factory standard BMW 240 for example upgraded to ///M parts getting the ///M240i.

So each of the 6 ///M cars has essentially 3 variants meant to part consumers with money and ruin the brand by giving Ching Chong, Mehmet and Pajeet their very own M car.

All the while BMW puts the ///M label on a Formula e car they didn't build to appeal to nu-males.

I think ill sell my BMW here for a Cadillac or Porsche this time.

>Spend 43K
>get a 250hp turbo i4