Mr. Regular is selling his MR2

bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-toyota-mr2-2/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tXrSCVIJEo

80k miles, $5,500

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HednfHGEmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope no-one buys it for months, so he takes it off the road and keeps it uninsured. During this time a storm hits and a giant tree crushes fuck out of it

Fuck you furry

>being this butthurt
lol

I don't know who the guy in OP's video is, but if is correct and he's a furry, he deserves it.

Was a bit harsh actually, I don't really want an aw11 to get rekt but I do want this guy off Veeky Forums

What a pussy
I didnt buy his reason for selling his fit either
Why wont he just say that he didnt like the cars?

Not surprised, they aren't very good cars.

this. when will the memeing finally stop?

>shit talk boomers for keeping garage queens
>end up doing the same already in under six months
Literally a cuck, gotta give the car for someone else to drive.

Seriously it's not that rare or good condition that he couldn't hoon it daily and not fall behind on upkeep.

The car just wasn't anything special and didn't live up the the memes but he don't admit it.

Well, a good sign is that you can guarantee that none of those miles will have involved any kind of spirited driving, since he thinks 100hp is enough for his Falcon.

MR REGULAR XDDDDDDDD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! MR REGULAR!!!!!!!!
CATCH ME OVER ON REDDIT LOL

Why is he selling his """dream car""" that he waited so long to get?

All of his projects and goals are fucking retarded
Remember the falcon?
Jesus fucking christ

I'm fairly certain he doesn't know a fucking thing.
His buddy that does the singing only knows what he can read off of Jalopnik and Wikipedia.
Neither of them can work on a car for shit.

once you fulfill your dreams user, they are no longer dreams but reality. In this case, underpowered, small, obscure, underappreciated japanese reality that does not resemble the poster you jerked off to while dreaming about it.

Expecting RCR to wrench is like expecting Matt Farah to shred some weight so he can actually experience lightweight cars as they should be, not with extra 200 pounds of ballast he brings on board

You realize he will ha e had massive gay furry orgies in that thing? Why would anyone even listen to a furry, much less transact with them?

here's a picture of me giving a shit about furry youtube e celeb shit

He fell for the meme.

>massive gay furry orgies
>in a two seat MR sports car

a single person in a fursuit would barely fit in an MR2 much less several.

>5k for a summer weekend car
Just buy a superbike. You could even get something from the late 80s if you still want the aesthetic, and it'd run rings around an MR2.

nah I've always liked the AW11 before I even had access to the internet back in 2000 when my dad bought one, I fell in love with the car ever since. I bought a near mint SC back in 2014 and I've been loving it ever since and I have no plans on selling up, even though I could get something much more expensive now. I never once thought I "couldnt drive it because it's so precious and I don't wait to wreck it." That's a shitty ass excuse. Sure the AW11 isn't really an amazing car compared to like a new vette, I get that, but if RCR really loved it like he said he did he wouldn't have put it up for sale. Just goes to show most people have a throwaway mentality.

Think I'm going to call him and tell him if his mr2 can outrun my pos clapped out rx7 I'll buy it for the asking price
>protip it can't

which is exactly what he's doing "in under six months" instead of letting it rot on the lawn for decades like actual boomers.

what's wrong with that price? I thought 5500 bucks for a car with decent mileage of any sort is a good price, I'd buy it

you can't do groceries or carry your bf in a superbike

I wonder how it would perform on snow now, too, it'd probably be ok if you drove careful instead of POWAHHHHHH *throws steering wheel*

when people finally get tired of the late 80s/early 90s for good and vaporwave trash and boxy cars go the way of the fedora and handlebar mustache

*tips synthesizer* :^)

The MR2 isn’t a furry, why would you wish bad fortune on the MR2?

Can't fit your groceries in an AW11 either. No one on this board has a bf OR a gf anyway, so that doesn't matter either.
Why would you take your AW11 on the snow?

>Can't fit your groceries in an AW11 either.
youtube.com/watch?v=HednfHGEmCs
its kinda nasty looking but it's there

isn't there also a small pod-like trunk in the back for a spare tire too? you won't be helping anyone move house but it's not like you can't fit some bread and milk in there

you can fit groceries in an AW11, mine was an old ladies shopping cart before I bought it. You can actually fit a lot in an Aw11 if you're a short arse and good at space management.

The car is pretty clean and it has low miles. Regular also seems pretty anal about maintenance. He might just get the 5500 for it.

Also, I think he’s selling it because the magic has faded. Just like a summer romance, the novelty wears off after a time. He’s also getting older, and this car was a way for him to recapture his youth. He’s lived it, experienced it, and now he can let it go to someone else at a profit

>Why would you take your AW11 on the snow?
Because I'm not some decadent fuck who has two cars and also I am from /x/ and intend on summoning Colin McRae to assist me

>tfw daily my old AW11
>tfw have fun every day in it
RCR is an idiot and I will forever by lmaoing@hislife for because he forgot he only likes cars that look like men's assholes and not cars that were meant to be enjoyed.

Didn't he literally just buy it?

why is everyone here calling it an AW11 instead of an MR2

Hi RCR!

>why you do the thing
>HELLO RCR MY ETERNAL BOOGEYMAN AND FOREVER ENEMY WHATS UP YOU DUMB NIGGER KEK KIKE GO BACK TO R*DD*T YOU PONY FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE

well that's "cars" added to the list of interests plagued by literal schizophrenics, then

because there's many different types of MR2 and AW11 is the accepted standard for talking about the first generation of MR2.

Had it for less than half a year.

This is eerily similar to when takumi asked why they keep referring to a trueno as an 86

hi RCR!

>spoonfeeding
Truly this is the second worst board with an o in its name.

I'll spoonfeed you my cock you little homosexual

well that's rather unintuitive, i'd wager most people think of the original boxier one that was usually boosted in some way when you say "MR2", and have to more often specify that you mean the sleeker 90s models, and using a year instead of specific model name is usually far more natural

Actually a lot of people think of the SW20, which is the second generation which is considered to be one of the best entry level cars Toyota has ever produced, there's far more SW20s on the road than AW11s or the 3rd gen, atleast where I live.

>he can't rattle off every jap shitboxes chassis code since '69

Hi RCR!

He had it for over a year, but only announced having it 6 months ago. He sold the Fit cause that thing was a beater, and loosing money.

Why he didn't end up keeping his dream car, who the fuck knows. Dumb of him for not listening a reason. He's a tard.

Hi RCR!

Mr. Furry realised that he is the old fart that he makes jokes off.

>the SW20
why not just say what year or generation? why not just say "the 90s models" or "2nd gen" or something

>Actually a lot of people think of the SW20
>atleast where I live.
I've seen maybe one ever and maybe two 1st gen MR2s ever and most people's experience of them where I live is from Gran Turismo, assuming they even know what an MR2 is at all, and usually said people are vaporwave nerds and likely to prefer the boxier 80s model

>vaporwave
>80s

because it wasn't really a dream car, he just bought it because it represented the weird intangible shit he talks about in his reviews instead of admiring its technicalities, handling, or anything actually relevant he talks about cars that scamp and go uguu or remind you of dicks and buttholes. This is what happens when you're a furry, you add traits to stuff that doesn't actually have those traits, such as finding dogs and cats sexually attractive, you can also assign bullshit to cars and try to delude yourself, give it a cute name like "Wendy" and think you're reliving the 80s but the truth is you're still making toilet jokes on youtube for living and that your ideal car is only ideal because you assigned some arbitrary traits to it and were disappointed when your lack of experience revealed that just like the Vagabond Falcon, you are over your head. Which is why we've heard nothing about the Falcon recently because RCR doesn't want to admit he fucked up whilst with the AW11 he can get away with it as he hasn't spent as much time and effort.

Because that's the chassis designation, like AE86, we could just call it the meme corolla or the 80s corolla but there are more corolla's from that period which have different designations.
>vaporwave nerds
oh so not actual car people? Maybe you are Mr. RCR after all.

Does this nigga not understand the concept of weekend drives?

His MR2 can't outrun that NA Z32 he was hating on. And I don't mean in a straight line, I mean on a back road.

>NA Z32 he was hating on
when was this?

Because there are two generations of SW20 and they were made from 1989 to 2007 so "'90s models" is not accurate. SW20 says exactly what the car is.

You're basically asking why people are calling an "electrified motion picture box" a television.

Hi RCR!

>Maybe you are Mr. RCR after all.
He is definitely RCR come here to shill his stupid car and try to prove he's a Le Real Car Persyn XD but he fucking won't because he's a gay furry.

>You're basically asking why people are calling an "electrified motion picture box" a television.
this is a terrible analogy for what's going on with either of us and im not even going to acknowledge it as valid

it's more like why are you calling your ethernet cables "RJ45" or "RJ61" instead of just "Cat5e cable" or even just plain ol' "ethernet cable"

or maybe the AE86 is a better example, why nerd out with AE86 when you can just say "Sprinter Trueno" or even "the meme dorifto tofubox thing from that shitty manga"

Hi RCR!

>when he doesn't understand chassis codes
lmao rcr haven't you got some fart jokes to make?

>BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBBRARARARARARARARARARRAAPAPAPAPAAAPAPAAPPPPFPPFPFPFPPFPPFPPFPPFPFP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
>BRBRBBRARARARARARARARARARRAAPAPAPAPAAAPAPAALLLPLPPPPFPPFPF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
>BBRRBBRBRBRRRBRRBRRBRPPPRPPPBRFFTFBFRFFFFBTFRFFBFFBTFFFRFBFFTFFTPTTTPBTTPTTBTTRT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

>it's more like why are you calling your ethernet cables "RJ45" or "RJ61" instead of just "Cat5e cable" or even just plain ol' "ethernet cable"

That's an even worse example. RJ45 is the name of the connector on the end of the cable and the socket it goes in. If you wanted to be specific, as people are when talking about this car, you would absolutely refer to the connector as what it is.
You wouldn't call the cable an "RJ45 cable" because it isn't, it's a Cat5 cable. It could even be a Cat6 cable and if you called it a Cat5 cable out of laziness you would be totally wrong.

>or maybe the AE86 is a better example, why nerd out with AE86 when you can just say "Sprinter Trueno" or even "the meme dorifto tofubox thing from that shitty manga"
Again, your examples are even worse than mine. You don't just call the AE86 a "Sprinter Trueno" Because that brand name was applied to multiple completely separate models of Toyota Corolla/Sprinter since 1972. You could be talking about an AE101 or a TE27, and the person you are talking to can only assume you mean the AE86.

Hi RCR!

>You could be talking about an AE101 or a TE27,
only a madman would think you're talking about anything other than the meme delivery hatch[iroku] if you said "Sprinter Trueno" much like only a madman would think of anything but the original boxy 1st gen MR2s

>only a madman
Or you know, an actual car enthusiast instead of an anime-binging retard.

Do you perhaps, catch the bus?

>being so obsessed with a furfag you wish an innocent MR2 harm

*throws steering wheel*

Hi RCR!

Hi RCR!

Hi RCR!

There is no evidence for MR being a furry and besides, why would you care that much?
I've got the feeling you're just jealous he gets to drive interesting cars for a living.

>I hope no-one buys it for months,

the bid is at $5,000 and there are ten bidders you dumb fuck.

>t. hasn't driven one
It's not God's gift to drivers, but it's fun and unique in its own right.

that frunk is for the front tire
the trunk is roomier, about enough for a weeks worth of groceries for two people

agree 100%

Hi RCR!

Hi RCR!

Someone bring me up to the Vagabond Falcon, how fucked did that turd end up?
I stopped watching when the thing was bending the shit out of its pushrods and his solution was
>hurr durr we're gonna need stronger pushrods!

he hasn't mentioned it since he got the MR2 **i wonder if he even has it**

>no evidence
K U T Z T O W N

negroid

I don't buy his reasons for selling. You want to "keep it perfect" so you can't drive it everyday? Why not just fix the car as it breaks and wash it consistently and keep the paint in good condition. You buy a car to drive it not to feel bad for it goddamn.

Didn't he say that it having ~100bhp was "more than enough"?

Hi RCR!

Hi RCR!

Hi RCR!

>There is no evidence for MR being a furry
youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0

>grinds gears in every single car he drives
>"OH SORRY SORRY *shitty excuse for being a shit driver*"

GOSH I'M JUST BAD AT SHIFTING TODAY
SORRY SORRY

*stalls car*
OH SORRY
*stalls car again*
WOW THIS NEVER HAPPENS, MAN THAT GRAB POINT SURE IS SOMETHING HUH
*stalls car again*
WOOOW SORRY HEH

SORRY BRO

Slow, and he put some dumbshit muffler that he lost power with to make it quieter

>that he lost power with
christ what is the bhp now? is it 2 digit zone yet?

I believe that was 200hp, which to be fair, is more than enough to motivate a car that light for spirited highway driving. No hot rod, but not 144ci Ford Six slow.

>AE86 POV video
>constantly shifting from 2nd to 1st instead of 2nd to 3rd
>not once, not twice, but THREE times in the whole video
>engine screaming like crazy every time he does it

>Fucking this
>>Mfw

>**i wonder if he even has it**
He did as of June 2017

yeah that's roughly about the same time as he got the MR2, I'm wondering if that isn't in a shop getting fixed or something, also
>kutztown

>t. hasn't driven one
okay buddy, you're saying that to somebody that owned two.

Hi RCR!

Hi RCR!