totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVtCRmve3QU
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ghouls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is this faction, tilea?

REDDIT ROME

Dogs of War when?

5th for SCHEMES

Rome is cuck central desu

History and fantasy living in harmony I wonder if Wood Elves are getting a third LL as part of the "everybody gets a little something".

Hopefully never if it's all as gay as that guy.

It's gonna be Sisters of Twilight

probably when ___________________never

>Nagash still not announced

Say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens.

When is Norsca released?

DAWI FROM ANUDDA SHOAH

You'd have to leave the gay bar first, so it's never gonna happen.

You can see their stats, what abilities they have, what animations they use, how they fair in combat etc.

But yes, let's continue sucking off CA and arguing over reddit. Much better

maybe tomorrow

or maybe the 10th of August

post screenshots my dudes

Pirazzo lost legion is already in TWW2. Marios and Luigi vs Bowsers and Koopas soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVtCRmve3QU
This guy comes up, slaps your general's horse's ass, and this song starts playing. What do you do?

>CA's computers right now

Regarding Norsca, I figure the Eagle is Khorne and the Raven is Tzeentch, but which ones are the others? Neither the Hound nor Snake really fit Nurgle or Slaanesh.

Also, we're getting Norsca, an army that has never existed as an entity seperate from Chaos Warriors, before Chaos Dwarfs! Ha!

I'm so happy we are finally getting him.

CA ARE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY YOU ALL LEAVE MY PRECIOUS CA ALONE

Honestly, they shouldn't release any footage or anything leading up to release, it doesn't change how soon we'll get to play it.

Hound = Khorne
Crow = Nurgle
Serpent = Slaanesh
Raven = Tzeentch

>sucking off CA
This has been my attitude towards reveals (and yes, gameplay info is still a reveal, it's called a gameplay reveal, as opposed to an actual release) for over a decade.

Where are you getting these animals from. Also, the hound seems like a better fit for Khorne.

>I figure the Eagle is Khorne and the Raven is Tzeentch, but which ones are the others? Neither the Hound nor Snake really fit Nurgle or Slaanesh.

Literally why would the Eagle be Khorne?

Khorne is the Hound (Bloodhound), Slaanesh the serpent (sensous), Nurgle the Crow (death and decay), Tzeentch the eagle (sees all).

Hounds are diseased and follow in the wake of war (human suffering). Serpents are phallic and poison people... and get eaten by eagles ;)

>Hounds are diseased
wat
>Serpents are phallic
WAT
>;)
GET OUT.

SUCCHORSE WITH TITS

Soon.

I don't think /twg/ is very good at worshipping Chaos.

>Hounds are diseased
Mudslime please go and stay go.

She looks like a slut desu

says you

No shit, she's an elf.

>One of Tzeentch's titles is literally "The Raven God"
>They make him a completely different bird

Autism = Triggered

>Hounds are diseased and follow in the wake of war (human suffering).

t. Ahmed.

I want a mod that adds daemons to chaos RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

South American artists literally only draw sluts.

Daily reminder that Malekith a good boy who dindu nuffin.
It was literally all his mother's fault.

This desu, how many wives sons we're adopted and made leaders by the cuck roman leaders who didn't have any children of their own.

What are we good at?

Shitposting

Memes.

>twin dildos style

Ok. Have fun going up to a stray dog and getting bitten then dying from the infection. I have dogs, and I love them. I would not, however, trust some random stray running around. Wild dogs are more dangerous than wolves.

We are pure and simply lads, heretical jibberjabber is beyond our comprehension. Truly we are blessed.

>moom not now I'm posing for the troops so they'll know how badass I am

Hammer and Anvil
and other complex battle tactics

>play we
>fight beastmen stack
>lose
>get a little hard at the idea of wardancer prisoners being raped and impregnated by massive horsecocks and dragged on by the horde as sex slaves for the rest of their lives

i wish i wasn't such a degenerate

>Everqueen and handmaidens are DLC

Best healer and best ranged units in TT.

Fuck you CA!

Likely because the raven is too similar to the crow and they could come up with anything better than the crow or a rat to symbolize nurgle's pestilence.

There's nothing more badass than fucking your mom anyway.

Should I try to kill off the heroes or their troops first?

I bet you lost partly on purpose just for the imagery you disgusting sissy cuck.

How did that get in there and why is it stuck or the side

user, you make me feel ashamed on your behalf.

being autistic faggots

Fantasy was a mistake.

Juggalo spotted.

I think it may be time for CA to revoke your Welf purchase. You have some issues.

Imagine being Malekith in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mother, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both as Witch King and as a son." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his torture chamber. Like seriously imagine having to be Malekith and not only stand menacingly in that gateway while Mother flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks she got birthing you and dirty, leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that barefoot walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MORATHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking hag face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of high elven maidens and slaves and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Nagarythe. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled ancient stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with blood sacrifices in the previous months. And then the trailer director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person on this pathetic little island before Alith Anar could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Malekith. You're not going to lose your future phoenix throne over this. Just bear it. Hide your face behind a mask and bear it.

Their troops are going to die first no matter what you try to do. Try to keep the witch hunter from shooting your horrors though.

Why not a scavenger, like a wild dog, a worm, or a Vulture (Bird but different then raven)?

>norsca never existed
Falseflaggers pls go

Hot.

I like Skarsnik's pointy hat better.

Hot.

Chaos dorfs are for 3rd game you baka.

>monster on elf

user, you have like the most boring and vanilla fantasy imaginable.

The eagle is slaanesh, because its beauty incarnate but also savage
Raven is tzeentch because AHHH
The hound is khorne because he literally has a unit called bloodhounds of khorne
The snake is nurgle because poison

Norsca has been a part of Warriors of Chaos since the Chaos split.

That looks dumb.
Skarsnik is dumb.

>Not just playing Beastmen and razing their whole forest while stroking yourself to the thought of it the entire playthrough.

>another whole year of making fun of chorfs
>followed by chorf bullying in the game
Good times.

the entire fucking game showed up in my province

How new. You know there are dozens of nip games that let you play through this scenario as the girl right?

YOU'RE DUMB

>The eagle is slaanesh, because its beauty incarnate but also savage

Enjoy the horror that is the Dawi campaign.

NO YOU'Z STOOPID!

Your life was a mistake.

>chorf bullying in the game

They should be great in game really. Dorfs with bigger siege guns, shotguns, monsters and orc slaves.

>"We're surrounded! At last, we can avenge grudges in all directions!"

I don't suppose you happen to know any translated good ones?

Have you never seen an eagle rip up flesh from a twitching body

I fink you look mighty stupid, 'oomie. Gonna stab you right in ya' gob.

It's not like there are generals for this or anything.

Jahans go and stay go

>warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ghouls
>"Not as scary as they look, but you have to be careful of those poisoned claws. I could never work out whether they were really Undead or not either. Not that it's too important, you can kill them easily enough with cold steel, no need for sex, magic weapons and spells."
>no need for sex
Is this a reference to something or does the quoted mercenary captain literally fuck vampires to death?

>Eagle
Khorne because eagles are brutal monsters
>Crow
Tzeentch because a raven isn't much different to a crow
>Serpent
Because Slaanesh has a few penis tit-snakes
>Hound
Nurgle because Muslims, UK and dogs being unclean or some shit

>translated

If you need to ask, it doesn't exist

Can you blame him?

CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS

Captain Shultz was a renowned Munger.

I'd rather avoid lurking any hentai generals if at all possible.
>eagles are brutal monsters
They aren't a bit more brutal than any other predator, and are mainly scavengers anyway. The eagle is Tzeentch because it flies high above and sees everything. The crow is associated with battlefields and eating the flesh of the fallen.
Damnit.

What's a Munger?

>all of this autism could've been circumvented by using a raven and a vulture instead