Why are women such shit drivers

Why are women such shit drivers

>omw to school and have to take freeway
>on ramp has 2 lanes to enter which merge into 1 lane after a large bend
>next to a big ass ford SUV and I’m in a gti
> I’m in a hurry and I have the inside lane so I gas it to try to not be stuck behind her
> she speeds up and cuts from the outside lane into my lane and brakes
>have to stand on brakes to not slam into her fender
> I eventually pass her and she looks at me with a shit eating grub
> we need to ban women drivers

Nice blog, thanks for the update

Thanks, like and subscribe for more content

Kill her
Kys your self

Thank and bung hole for u

Excuse the broad generalizations , but anecdotally it seems like women generally do not care for, or show interest in bettering their mechanical skills. They seem to really focus on bettering their social facilities. men tend to want to take physical mastery over things - being that driving is a physical thing that has levels of observable progression, men seem more inclined to want to become good drivers. - much like how men are better at sports for the most part - they are just inclined towards competitive physical mastery. Of course there are always exceptions.

If mujer al volante is indeed peligro constante like Veeky Forums says, why do women only have to pay half as much for auto insurance? Hell, why are auto insurance providers allowed to discriminate based on age, race, gender, o lo que sea?

fuck off beaner

>to be in control one must first experience loss of control
>snowed for the first time in a decade
>hear from mother that her co-worker slid and did a 360 on the interstate by accident
>because I am a male who does sick skids on a regular basis, I knew that going fast as fuck on an icy road would cause loss of control
Or maybe it's because i have any minute amount of common sense

Women cause more minor accidents like fender benders, rear ending, etc which usually are cheap to repair. guys cause less accidents in day to day traffic but when they fuck up it’s usually from doing hektik shit and total the car which is why guys pay more

So is it better to learn from your mistakes or be a fucking idiot for the rest of your life?

It's not their fault brah they literally have different brains to men, take the red pill.

Would you rather have dead customers or retarded customers that keep raising their premiums?

men drive far more than women, therefore increasing risk

>men are better than women yet again
Who could have thought....

where are you from where women are only shit drivers? were i live their both equally as stupid and entitled except men drive a bit faster. In the end its and equal distribution of raging when i pass them going faster then them and flash their high beams or honk at me for passing them in my own lane!!!.

go black to /pol/ you poorfag.

>she speeds up and cuts from the outside lane into my lane

Sounds like you need a faster car if Ford SUVs are passing you on an outside line.

I saw both an idiot girl and guy today.

>Driving about 60 in a 55 where everyone does about 65.
>In the right lane where I belong
>See Volvo sedan come up behind me.
>Follows behind me for about a mile
>Merges with no signal, then flies by me doing a solid 80.
>In a 55
>Staring intently at phone in both hands, knuckles resting on the center of the wheel
>Proceeds to nearly pit maneuver the car off of mine, swerves back, and eventually passes me and floats back into the right lane, no signal.

And the other one

>At a stoplight
>Pickup truck creeping as autotragics do
>I park myself because I don't hate my clutch
>Driver rummaging through center console/glovebox/floor/15th dimension
>Truck suddenly does a front wheelstand because the driver slammed the brake
>Almost crept into the car in front of them, totally oblivious to the fact that they were moving

Guess which one was a guy and which one was a girl. This'll be a fun one for Veeky Forums to figure out.

Or we could ban shit drivers like you OP

This is why I carry loose change with me. One good throw with a quarter can ruin someone's day real quick.

>phone
I'm going to guess that this was the girl.

2nd one was the girl. That glovebox shit is all too familiar.

The first was probably the guy, because speeding in a sedan is pretty much a classic dudebro move.

These new SUVs are pushing 455 hp so that doesn't suprise me

Man, in my neck of Canada, we got some of the shittiest drivers this side of Edmonton.

Gender be damned, I can barely cross a street without a car almost running me down because some idiot didn't stop in time or stopped right in the crosswalk.

Women don't report accidents. That's all there is to it. They'll fuck up someones car and drive off, then live with the dents for 8 months until someone gets sick of looking at her shitbox and pays for the repairs.

yeah, yours dumb ass. That how you get molested.

What? Who gets molested for throwing a quarter?

Volvo girl, because using two hands to phone
Pick-up guy

In my experience men are worse.
Women are oblivious about things, but usually correct themselves in time. Guys don't correct and will then proceed to be angry and blaming the other.

>go to Japan
>See grandma talking on the phone while smoking
>Next see boy texting
>Next see mother watching tv
>Next see salary man on his laptop
>Next see qt reading a book
>Next see grandpa playing shogi with passenger
Now I have seen everything

>OP gets outplayed
>FUCKING WOMEN DRIVERS REEEE

seething

If it wasn't for men turning violent and driving beyond their means i would say their the same, but alas they do, so for that reason men are the worst drivers. They can dish it out but cant take it when someone does it to them.