>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Sonya is shit.

ELDIGAN>XANDER

roll for her.

That was just a new team I put together for this to try.

Demolishing Sharena's cervix from behind! Making her cum! Mindbreaking your best friend! Making Alfonse watch!

I did. Didn't get her. Got Pieri and Ephraim, though.

I don't like ugly girls.

Fortify Cav or Hone Cav for Blade Ursula?

Severa! On the front page!

Already have her,she has a bad IV set so I don't use her

Good enough?

I'd rather roll for a new eldigan since my old one's trash.
if I get a new one, should I merge them or use him as a Fury 3 fodder?

HEROES NEEDS A NEW REFRESHER RIGHT NOW

Should I go with a blade tome or stick with dire thunder for +atk Olwen.

Is your horsey expected to tank hits?
If yes, go with Hone since the horsey next to your unit will have to do the killing next turn.
If not, go with Fortify since the horsey next to your unit will have to take a hit for the team.
It's simple.

Olwen appreciation thread

Hinata exists for Fury fodder, merge that bad boy into a better Eldi if you get one.

I was thinking about it, actually, but I want to get Summer Robin first to complete my set.

second worst cuteposter

Once more.

Why would I roll for her when I have a better Blue for me?
If it's only for Cav memes then that's dumb.

Eirika's a thirsty slut.

I rolled a 4* +Atk -HP Kagero Got HAWKEYE'D in the same roll and was wondering if she's still upping to 5* or is the meta too saturated with MLP/multiple armors w/DC for her to be effective? If she is, what would be a good build for her?

Both are cute!

This is my Wife say something nice about her

>rolling for that loser

no way

Nice shoulder pads

Olwen is trash and Eyrios is much better.

Someone post the pasta.

She's not worth it anymore, but if you have spare feathers you can 5* her for future GHBs or challenges in which she might be useful. Not likely looking at the recent ISIS trends, though...

she has a big horse.

>playing since launch
>Got all the archers in the game
>Still no kagero
>not even a bad iv 4*

KILL ME

corrin is a very cute boy

stop making eirika into a bimbo

Maybe if they introduce new dagger like Brave Dagger, Firesweep Dagger, Slaying Dagger. She still has the best offensive stat spread for daggers.

OLWEN

"Psst"
"Hey, you"
"Wanna switch sides?"
I always like to think Karin was reeling over the fact that they were down a Mage Knight, looked over and spotted one and picked him just to fill in the gap.

>tfw -hp Kagero is a single HP away from activating Desperation in a single Fury proc
So close, yet so far

Best units in heroes deserve each other

Yeah I figured that's be the case, it's a shame because I wanted to get her for ages before cav memes meta was a thing and now when I do she can't accomplish too much. It's also a shame that Hawkeye's stats are too rounded and he's slow as fuck as I kinda liked using him in FE7 but here he's basically doomed to be DB3/threaten Atk 3 bait (he's +Def -Res).

I think Reinhardt would approve of this union.

Bowbreaker, Raudrwolf, Dragon Fang, Draw Back, and Quickened Pulse on Sanaki. This is to ensure she can kill both the archer and the green cav in one round and then use her special to kill the green mage. If you're using Tharja you might not need some of this due to her superior speed.
Reinhardt has Lancebreaker, Death Blow of at least 2, Luna (didn't try with DA), and Threaten Res of at least 2, and is affected by Hone Attack 3 from Sanaki. He needs all of this to ensure he kills Berkut in one round. He may also need +Atk boon, mine has one.
Olivia needs Hone Attack 3, Titania just needs Reposition.
Sanaki and Reinhardt start north out of every enemies range, Titania and Olivia start south, with Titania being in "Fernand's" range and Olivia being to her right. She needs to kill him when he attacks her, which will probably be fairly easy unless you have a -Atk or -Spd boon. First enemy turn, Berkut will go northeast and end up one tile left of Reinhardt, the axe cave will go directly north, the bow cav will go directly below Berkut, and the green mage and the red mage will go south. If the red mage goes east, start over and try to change its aggro by swapping skills around, but Titania being at south should make it go south because of being cavalry and her axe.
Reinhardt kills Berkut because of Threaten Res, Sanaki moves below him and kill the Bow Cav, Titania and Olivia shuffles over to them by the outside of the map. If Olivia is on the outer rim of the map but in attack range of the green mage, you're doing it right. Enemies move closer, Olivia will take a hit here, I have a Ruby Sword on her to mitigate damage because she'll take another hit later, but she might be fine without one.
Sanaki moves directly to her left to kill the axe, Rein moves as far north as he can to stay out of everything's range, Olivia moves up to Sanaki and dances her, Sanaki drags her back onto the fort. Continued in next post

wrong.

Is Hector good for Berkut's GHB?

I've used him to bait berkut and the blue lancer

>have kinda wanted Titania for a while now
>know I gotta keep saving because the Echoes wankfest will be over soon and there's always the chance Tellius characters that I like much more could get in instead or the CYL banner could be really good
but eleven days is so long to wait when I just know intsys is going to find some new and exciting way to fucking disappoint me

Bladetome time baby

I've used him to kill nearly everything.

i approve of this union

olwen-san toes!

me on the bottom

you're the horse? where's your tail m8

I used him to bait out the suicidal lance Cav with Renewal on Infernal and to kill the Green Mage with a Reposition from Camus.
Yes.

Reinhardt is too busy being in love with Ishtar and getting sent to his death by his love rival to have such lewd relations with his sister.

Titania moves up north out of the red's range. She'll get hit by the green but she'll be fine. Enemies move again. Sanaki moves down and uses charged special here to kill the green mage. I don't remember the exact movements here, but essentially you want Rein to go to the far left forts to stay out of the red's range, and Titania goes north behind Sanaki and Olivia, to the left of the northmost tree I believe. Leave Olivia on the fort. Don't move her to dance Sanaki/Tharja unless you can ork the red mage. Red mage moves and hits Olivia. Attack with Sanaki twice using Olivia to dance her.

Hopefully that helps, sorry for the late reply.

But their children would have middling stats in everything.

>playing since launch
>have +att kagero
>only usable archer is clarisse

he's good but legion with hp seal can do the same on this map

>Reyson drawn by Fujikawa Akira
>Leanne drawn by Yoshiku
>Rafiel drawn by Sata
Fucking when?

heroes needs a cavalry archer and non-limited flying mage.

>there are still normies who still think that Fates's main issue was the localization

I dunno how so much misinfo and shit got spread around during the english release. We discover stuff here, some idiot latches onto it, it spreads, it gets misinterpreted, and suddenly FIRE EMBLEM EXPERTS WHO READ A TUMBLR BLOG TRANSLATION ONCE start making a mess everywhere.

HORSE LEGS DO NOT BEND THIS WAY

tails are for poseurs

>playing since launch
>no red mage that isn't free
>no Falchion users except Masked Lucina
>old Tiki, not young Tiki
>no reds with Distant Counter

This will be your refresher for tonight.

t. horsefucker

Man, Tharcia sure is a funny game. Missed four attacks all at a 97% hit rate.
Anyways, I have 264 orbs. Want Olwen and Eldigan, but don't want to spend them in case Micaiah comes around soon.

>he missed Xander

Olwen is thick! THICKKKK!

>playing since launch
>no reds with distant counter

Were you retarded enough to not get Xander or what?

Or you fell for that shitty meme that Xander was bad?

Garbage stats Python drawn by the STEAM guy, and Florina-tier Sumia drawn by Sophia's artist.

Keep in mind some Thracia enemies have Super Miracle, an invisible plot armor that causes all killing blows to miss.

If that isn't the case, that is some bad luck.

but old Tiki has Distant Counter

>playing since launch
>young Tiki +hp-atk
>Lucina +res-spd
>Chrom +hp-atk
>Tharja +def-spd
You're better off not getting any of them, trust me

Nox works again?

>sumia with bad art
no please no

Oppai~~

Nah, wasn't even a killing blow, and it was just some regular enemy with no skills or anything. Guess I just got unlucky.

I'll give you the fact that Fates was shit from the getgo.
But, you have to be legally retarded to not notice things like Effie's personality being rewritten, Velouria's post battle convo with her father in her paralogue, and Kanna's post battle convo with Corrin in their paralogue.

How did you miss Xander?

Too bad they are saving his rerun for Warriors shilling.

>people will claim FE Switch waifus before the game is out and get burned again

Take a pick between

>Astrid
>Rath
>Sue
>>>Shin
>>>>>>>>>Lester
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Selfina

And in the flyng mage department we only have Aversa and any potential Dark flier from Awakening (like Sumia)

Let's face it, we're never getting a non limited flying mage

hey look its a cocksleeve

Damaged goods.

Rather not stick my dick in crazy and suddenly get dom'd.

Olwen is shit, why is some retard spamming him?

>we're never getting a non limited flying mage
I dunno, if they gave fucking Gaius of all people an alternate costume, I think they're willing to add in a few more Awakening characters.

OLWEN

bitch you'll never stick your dick in anything as long as you live lmao

There were dumb changes but those weren't the main issue with the game. Even if we just look at plot and characters, there are bigger issues.

>no Robert
>no sedgar
>no wolf

Anna is mai waifu.

Say something nice about her.

Mysterious Dancer from Fates Tempest next month

Olwen is actually, unironically, the best bladetome user in the game to be honest

>Shitzura
No thanks.

But I already did user. We broke up if that makes you feel better about your autism.

Try again, not everyone here is a virgin autist.
Or that thirsty they need to fuck every bag of issues.

>when FEH is higher in top grossing than FGO in your country

Feels good to be backing the right horse. Or whaling the right horse

I'm not sure if people even remember those guys' original classes.