cycle-ergo.com

Beginner-friendly bikes:
a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

webms with sound:
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

struthersbros.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=2405644&p=8&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$200 stealer fees

We don't deserve NMposter

Just put her away for winter.

>probably going to be like $20,000
>meme hipster bike
>no luggage options
:(

Is that the name you guys have for me?

>Just put her away for winter.
>put her away
I don't understand

1 m and 1 c off, but otherwise nearly perfect
I dunno why non italians have so much difficulty with our doubles

Melon-kun, mostly
But that's taken by every other animu

Make your own
You buy a low volume bike, you deal with shit by yourself

In other news, the shivvy's starter is off a yamaha

Silly MV, you're not a bimmer
Or a yamaha

>ugly bike thread
Fug. See you guys in ~315 posts

Motherfucker it was bollock numbing cold this morning. If I wasn't such a poorfag I'd buy the fuck out of some hot grips and muffs, instead I trundled along to work wondering if I'd ever regain the sense of touch in my fingers again.

Why do people say these look good? Imo they're ugly as shit, along with every other naked bike in existence. Pic related is sexy af though

Its a vintage bike with no modern tech. I prefer to keep it safe in my garage rather than have some shit go wrong in the off season.

I want to lick it. How can MV make such beautiful bikes?
If I get the opportunity I'll make sure the next thread has another F4 as the OP picture.

Ima buy one when they come out. Why the fuck not

I like naked bikes (mostly)
Fairings are fuck all ugly.
Sport bikes are fuck all ugly.
Adv bikes are fuck all ugly with few exception.
God damn ugly

>ugly

Very

naked bikes are pretty pointless. Horrible wind above 70mph, you get cold super easily, and they're ugly as hell from the front (they look cool from the side though I will give you that)

Faired bikes are pretty pointless. Horrible looking and no real wind protection, you get cold super easily, and they're ugly as hell from any angle.

lol ur dumb. Go take a naked bike out on a highway see how it feels compared to a faired super sport

Bikes are pretty pointless. Horrible protection from the elements, too small to easily see, little to no comfort, and they're dangerous as fuck.

>I'm going to state my opinion as fact than autistically argue with anyone who has a differing opinion while acting like the more intelligent party
Can we skip this episode?

Bought a new toy.

>T. Bad taste

I see you're a connoisseur just like me.

I didn't think these were even for sale yet, bread on tank.

Post realistic dreambike.

One day I'm gonna import one

You guys don't even know anything about bikes. Like you're that guy that gets a standard or adventure type bike and rides around town in full gear going 45mph, never shifting above 8000 RPM. You don't even ride for real.

Bread rolls?

Shit, I was just joking, how is it? Does it live up to the hype?

DAYUM that frame and swingarm look good.

I don't know if you've seen one in the flesh or not but photos don't accurately depict just how unattractive the Turismo is.

I own both and my naked is more pleasant because the windscreen is tall enough to be useful.

Only 500km on it so far but they have been joy filled big dumb smiles the entire time, Ive got a orignal 1974 Jaffa Z900 in the shed so rose tinted glasses a little but I'm loving it.

Smooth as butter, very nice through twisty bits. Loads of confidence in handling so running to the edge of the rubber is bliss.

;____;

Looking to get my first bike in the next few months. I have no experience with bikes and like to get something for around $2k. Any ideas?

I do cross country on a dirt bike, fuck off fair weather rider.

No you don't

S U Z U K I

U

Z

U

K

I

A shit

S U Z U K I R I N

u wrong but ok

S
_U
__Z
___U
____K
_____I

It's no secret that adv bikes are ugly, but that's kinda the point.

>Lying on the internet alrighty

The '82 Katana 1000 is one of the all time coolest bikes.

Sick
not bad for a cruiser i guess
Kinda plain don't you think?
Planning some long distance trips?

I wouldn't call the ftr a cruiser

yuk

why the fuck not.

literally doesn't matter
if that $200 wasn't a "fee" it would just be on the front-end price

t. faggot

Seriously gross

Yeah who would do such a thing

You gotta stare at it longer.

Look at that dumb smile
So fucking cute

Cool story, bro

thanks

I'm buying a bandit 1200 when I get my license.

LITER BIKE BOIS, AND WE AINT COMMING BACK.

where do you live?

Why...

That seems like a lot for a bandit 1200 especially one with that kind of miles.

Are ebay knock off woodcraft clipons gud? I don't like taking the triple off to replace a fucking handlebar every time I fuck up a wheelie. Beater bike yes PITA bike preferably no.

Make sure you always have good tires and corner carefully, especially during cold or wet weather, because high power bikes are easy to highside for newbs. What usually leads up to it is coming in early, then leaning more to save it when you'd usually speed up. And thinking you're a good rider while doing this because you're leaning.

If you started on a big bike and are going around 90 degree corners while countersteering, without having first done a track day, don't.

Late as fuck but
>GA maintenance
Then you should know. MQ-1B runs on 100LL, though it is getting phased out. We're still running them in Afghanistan and I think there's a few in Italy.

Can't spell Gay without GA!

>Banditry
struthersbros.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=2405644&p=8&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

>1200cc
>Liter
Lel
Also you're getting ripped off big time
Bandits are the 500$ shittier katana

We had a local kid follow us 900 miles on a stock DRZ to see the eclipse this last year. Poor guy could only maintain about 80 and had to stop for gas constantly.

No my good sir, I do not. CB 1300 is a very tasteful, very complete bike. Off road notwithstanding, of course.

>Planning some long distance trips?
no. I'm just autistic and the thought of having all that secure luggage space sounds good to me.

2014 ZX10R ABS with less than 2000 miles and not a scratch on it...

Please talk me out of trading it in towards a 2015 Hayabusa in Black and yellow with 0 miles, I have the new bike bug again but am trying to save money.

My brain is torn.

has the busa had any significant changes in the last 15 years?

>the typical edgy "I don't care about life/killmyself" /osg/ stickers
Hope you actually die

The busa is pigfat

just get a triple that doesn't have the bar mount built in.

Why would you trade up to a heavier less powerful bike?

u should see the other side

At least wait for the new one to come up.

No not really, but it is so pretty and aero in black/yellow that it is calling me.

Im trying to resist, but pic related...

oh sry

I have the new bike bug, I have traded in for a new bike the last two yrs in a row and now I started thinking too much again.

Your post is slightly helping me to contol myself.

zx10 is a better bike hands down (or up)

Sorry for sounding like a squidlord but do you guys know what tyre size is for the dr650?

I want a Shinko 244 front tyre but the sizes online are different from what is shown on the stock tyre. On the stock it's something like 90/90 - blah blah
But for these shinkos it's like 21-34 or something like that

blah blah squid

If only I knew how to take good pictures

All fantastic pieces of machinery to look at.................... broke down at the side of the road as i pass you by on my superior engineered rice rocket

90/90 is a metric size. Shinko 244 are sold in inch sizes. They'll work just fine, and the equivalent is 2.75 or 3.00. You probably want a Shinko 244 3.00x21-51L.