/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #312

"Derp Eagle" edition

Last Thread:>The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but I don't know how to make an OP, and I did my best.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC:myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG:dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB:dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB:animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD:fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC:www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG:wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/(outdated)
DB:wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB:www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD:www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC:dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG:dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB:dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD:dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qDNNtjQT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This may be outdated, but this is the pastebin with the OP for future reference.

pastebin.com/qDNNtjQT

thank you!

and now my watch begins

The threads are only going to die more and more often and the delay between threads will only get longer.

So what, /mkg/'s been "ded" for 2+ years.

Stop lying to yourself. It's never been this bad.

yeah it has
you just want to justify moving to jp so you're making it sound worse than it actually is

No I want the general dead for good. Literally a waste of space on Veeky Forums.

Just like most of the generals on Veeky Forums! We're right at home.

Why are you even here?

I want to witness its final moments. It's going to be such a heartwarming scene when we decide to stop having threads and move to the Discord.

>Discordfag
Typical.

JP FD has some new wigs and DAMN, do they look fairy-like. Most are fantasy-based.

Here's a quick put-together of all the samples.

It's always one of you.

What's unique about this collection of wig gachas is that each hairstyle has a different number of color variations. Previous wig gachas had the same amount of colors across different styles.

Man, some of those samples don't do the full hair justice. Here's all of them again as previews (excluding the demon one, it's pretty straightforward). The bottom right has little water droplets, sort of like that one hairstyle in DG.

Not that anyone plays JP FD. ;_; It's a real shame that AMB gave up on Eng FD; I would have loved these.

No shit most players are already in.

You fucks keep saying this. Post a list, a whole one this time

Apparently, there's additional customisation available You're able to change the color of the flowers in the wig of the top row, right, for example; the ribbons in 2nd row, right; the ribbons in 3rd row, left; and also the color of the horns on that yokai/oni wig. Very cool.

We have before several times, you're just starting something for nothing

>oppai fairies
Why is this allowed?

It's the JP version so they don't have full body suits to carter to your delicate western sensibilities.

>tfw double free NP

died

what a shitty op.

I remember partial lists and insisting that everybody else was just offline.

The person or the status?

The status.

I-it's not like I tried my best , b-baka!

I want to be offline!

ur boys a shit

>having boys

hello please join town of salem thx

Those fucking new eyes and its open mouthed curling smile are unsettling as fuck. I urge everyone using it to reconsider their lives and why you hate yourself so much, then put your Myroid out of her misery. Or at least change the eyes.

>not having boys

I went to change my DBs' outfits for the first time since the update, and now I see what y'all meant about awful loading times.

where da monochrome

I can't believe you still spend your time shitposting in ded threads
Why don't we celebrate the day you keel over instead?

that eagle is not moe

ded.

Too busy fighting for muh yukata.

TKK/Quinze wake the fuck up, you're getting kicked out of the top 300.

Jesus Christ that Gacha Bonus outfit is lewd.

Post it.

Play the game.

Thanks for the warning.

No worries, friend.

ded.

Don't forget to do your daily likes.

ded. And now I'm off to bed, so don't let it die guys.

>page 10

>tfw you were told DG was more casual than MCC but you have to fight merely to get more clothing slots

i did too, but after i followed mkg's closet slot advice It's been totally fine - doing tsundere work, group study, and the app collaborations has been more than enough

Bacomheart thinks he's going to quit.

Was trying to get Lady Of The Flowers with the last few remaining tickets I had, but got the linked outfit instead!!

Love the outfit itself, but none of my girls have this body type...

Nvm, the outfit is hard to style with what I have and she looks like a flower stealing criminal

I like the outfit but now I regret not getting that straw hat with the sunflower from the app pack last year. I like dressing my girl in sunflowers too.

>none of my girls have this body type
Come on, I could understand if it were MCC but you can choose and change their body types in DG.
This outfit's body seems average enough that it could work with any of them too.

It's Friday
Monochrome it up pls

Wait till noon

Where??

I thought I had until saturday

Man hands

I want her hand.

>DG
>save up 500 medals
>finally midway
>MR outfit added
>last event I got the MR outfit 7 times
>excited
>use all my medals
>No MR outfit
Fuck everything

It's mostly me wanting to stick with a certain bust size for my tall girls.

But you might be right, it does look alright on my average girl. For some reason I thought that it'd look good on tall girls only, so I didn't even think of using it for her.

For some reason I expected to have more strawberry items in my closet

up

down

Another Limited Login bonus in DG. AMB sure does give a lot of love to this game.

What's not to love about it?

The fact that it has a limited closet?

It's not that hard to keep expanding the closet, and it doesn't get crowded that quickly if you get rid of things you don't actually want.

Doesn't change the fact that it's an unneeded feature and everyone would be glad if they removed it.

Love it! Makes me feel like she's about to throw the tomatoes at me because I've somehow disappointed her haha

However, I'm bit bummed that the hair wasn't included.

Extra closet space has been featured in daily logins/other bonuses forever, so I doubt that AMB would just get rid of it

You need insane luck to rank

>caring about event prizes

>not caring about the game

There's plenty of good stuff to get outside of the event and midway prizes.

Do you really love this game? If you did you'd want to be able to get your hands on every items desu.

But not every item is cute. Some times even the big prize isn't very good desu. Only the best for my girls.

>Only the best for my girls
Said like a proud MR only player

>desu

baka desu senpai

senpai desu baka

Where what?

Who are your favorite senpai and kouhai or people whose girls you rate?

This will be fun, Colors, Cyn, Doud and Fanta are dead so people have to choose new people.

Or not choose at all

I'm everyone's favorite senpai.

ded.

still ded.

All of my senpais are dead, the not ded people older than me don't care except maybe Itsuki, and all the kouhais are always half missing or don't care about me, and I've never seen the newfags