What are you getting for your car this Christmas, user?

What are you getting for your car this Christmas, user?

You're not neglecting your car, are you?

Tundra Brakes.

oil change

Already bought some new snow tyres.
Gonna replace the clutch cylinders, and clean my MAF sensor, throttle body, etc. to try and fix the asthmatic idling. Money's a little tight right now, but I'd like to get her a set of nice coilovers.

Where did you get this picture I want the high res it's comfy wallpaper asf

Snow tires and a wheel alignment

Just click 'google' on top of it

I already got it a birthday last week.
Rebuilt front/rear calipers, new pads and rotors all around, Meguiars M21 paint sealant and some chemical brothers clay kits, mazdaspeed seats.

I'll need new tyres in 6 months so saving for wheels/tyres.

New floormats

I got it new rear seats for its 20th birthday in October, I'm kinda broke right now though buying gifts for my family and with bills so I'll probably buy the new wheels and tires I've been wanting early next year.

best I could find senpai

Seat covers, new, additional. They are an upgraded style of the existing covers which will move to the back seats while the new ones go on the front seats of my truck.

exhaust

-tires
>axle back exhaust
-subwoofer and amp
>maybe new front speakers
-fix the rear racing stripe where adhesive remover also removed part of the stripe (owner prior to me made a V8 a "fake snake", real tacky

>60,000 miles
Mfw my Direzzas only lasted 10,000.

Jesus that blows

A new body

Fuel.

W210: if unlucky. 2 new rear SLS shocks... because the one ill have now far to stiff

Golf MK3: New lower left control arm + some ABS sensors

Ford Fiesta Mk2: New radiator.
If unlucky, a new engine

new timing belt and water pump

Please do git gud.

Maybe a coolant reroute kit and new timing belt

What's the equivalent of getting underwear for cars?

I kinda am. I'm buying myself a motorbike instead.

The car will do fine on it's own. I may wash it, though, if it's not too cold.

Maybe bring it in to get the body fixed up and painted, it's a bit rusty on it's rear quarter panels. I can't wait to bring it to some car meets this upcoming spring.