Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13485009/
twitter.com/Noriplus_plus/status/886798681898336257
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Play better games

SFV is good!

make sure to censor her butt so i can show the pic to my friend who watches espn

pretty good top8 roster

/r/kappa and all the other shitposters trying to topple Capcom are fucking retarded.

If you think Capcom's death would save Guilty Gear you are an idiot. Tekken and anime games will never be as popular as Street Fighter, because none of them are remotely as accessible. Street Fighter is the only game where a new player can hop in, spend two hours practicing Ryu's DP, and then jump online and develop a feel for the game. No matter how many tutorials you add in games like Guilty Gear or Tekken, new players are going to face a much steeper technical barrier to be able to play at a minimal level.

ArcSys games aren't dead online because worse games attract more attention, they're dead because they do everything possible to scare off new players. ArcSys loads its characters with gimmicks and assets to play around with, which encourages player creativity and looks cool on paper, but also produces disgusting setplay and okizeme. Plenty of totally reasonable people don't want to play a game with Arakune, and nothing turns away new players like having to block for thirty seconds because they fucked up four seconds of neutral. And if you want a Tekken game to blow up, you're going to have to create something like Tekken with a manageable move list.

There is a reason most Guilty Gear "fans" don't actually play their game, and most Street Fighter fans actually do, and it's not just relative popularity. Street Fighter does a good job as a gateway fighting game, and the FGC would be much smaller without it.

>Marvel vs Capcom Infinite sucks
>Dragon Ball Fighter Z sucks
>Cerebrawl is our last hope
>Doesn't have waifus or edgy anime characters so it doesn't get funded
Hahaha.

Calm down rashid

watchbirth
buybirth
playbirth

will it be any good?

2017 was way better than 2016

>robo-ky and zappa reveals were the shit
WAT.

>might be moving down to Texas within a week
Anyone know what the fighting game scene is like in Houston?

>There's always been bantz but it's gotten intolerable since /r/kappa started a PR crusade against Capcom. Faggots.

Wasn't just bantz. Capcuks were on the war path for everyone else and shut them out at all locals and tournies. They treated anime players worse than smashers and insulted their games at every opportunity, calling them shitty airdashers with no neutral game.

Now that the tides have turned the spic/nigger capcocksuckers can't take their own medicine and it's hilarious.

>"wow guys am not a shill, i get no money for saying good stuff about MVCI"
>literal who gets to play on main stage with new characters, instead of guys who get in top8 of marvel, just because
Fchamp everyone

Rashid for mvci as sfv representative. If c.viper could make it into mvc3 than at least Rashid deserves to make it in.

Season 3 is going to be
Sagat
Sakura
Gil
Decapre
Abel

and 1 more

pretty good larping

Kys. Fang and Laura are better newcomers

and it will go down in history as the worst season if thats the case.

>nash
>mika
>nash
>chunli
>nash
>chunli

maybe but I think rashid fits mvc better.

why do you keep posting this? it's not even funny

Could've been pretty boring if Moke/Tokido/Itazan got replaced by a Necalli or Nash or Karin

cvs2 actually still has an offline scene there for some reason

>marvel evo winner
>literal who

lel

nah it's gonna be

>new character
>new character
>new character
>drunk russian guy from the background of gief's stage in ST
>new character
>sakura redesign. she's now half robot, and charge character

I wonder if his total lack of subtlety is some form of reverse advertising

one nash would be fine.

please vote

strawpoll.me/13485009/

>r/kappa
>Love Xrd
>Love thick asians (adult women)

>NeoGAF
>Love SFV
>Known pedophiles

Really makes you think...

Are we talking about mobile games or competitive games here?

is this shirt real? lol

nah, sagat and sakura was confirmed by the leaker who got all of s2 right.
And then an educated guess based on who showed up in the story, like kolin and ed

>Fang and Laura are better newcomers
No

this poll doesn't let me point out that I only care about 2d woman.

maybe he got backstage access to a newer build or something?

anyone want to beat me at jive for a bit

i hate capcom for not putting the best newcomer in mvci he even is perfect for marvel

this is good

Then
>HURRRR BLAZBLUE IS SO EASY I PREFER GUILTY GER THAT IS SO MUCH MORE HARDOCOOORE!

Now
>HURRR BLAZBLUE IS TOO HARD THIS IS WHY GUILTY GEAR IS BETTER BECAUSE IT KEEPS THINGS SIMPLE

What happened?

Yes.

twitter.com/Noriplus_plus/status/886798681898336257

Is uniel or blazblue more chunni?

>Wanted to walk up to the store and grab jive because I've got a hankering to playbuki and see if there's any cheap copies of goober gear
>It's fucking pouring rain

>want to learn venom or zato, or maybe another difficult character
>i can barely learn simpler characters so i dont know how im going to learn floechart spreadsheet characters
should i just say fuck it and spend all my tine learning them anyways despite the fact that i cant even do combos with may or ky?

Uniel, not even a question

Is the GG Rev + Rev 2 bundle going ot be the same price after the sale?

>PS4
I generally stopped buying fighters physically.
No real point when more than 50% of the game these days is DLC and it makes switching games faster.

What about Kolin?

Have you ever started a match in UNIEL?

I'd rather just have Viper again desu.

Uniel feels a lot more chuuni to me based on the artstyle alone.

the "sale" is like 70cents when you consider that rev2 standalone is 40.
ASW are assholes.

VSAV anyone?

Playblue
Playniel
Playblood

Play anime or fuck off of my general

I hate anime and the MCU.
What's the fighting game for me?

Well there's a 45 dollar option for all the DLC characters and Rev1 + Rev 2 that doesn't have a sale figure on it. Will that stay the same after the sale? If it is I'm going to buy Central Fiction while the game is actually on sale.

Damn, I really want another Fate (SN/Strange Fake/Apocrypha) fighting game.

who's that brown qt

Where is Ingrid though?

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

I love Kolin but she's not really marvel material

Tekken, SFV or Injustice.

>I need a spreadsheet to do buttons into drill

NRS shit, everything else is anime.

How to play any guilty gear character effectively at a low/mid level:

>In neutral. S is your pokes. 2K is your low. 5D is your overhead. 6P is your counterpoke. 6P and jump P are your anti air Don't even bother using any other normals, just focus on learning the ranges/speed for these
>Learn how these normals chain into 2D, learn what your bets oki setup after 2D is (almost excluveily some kind of projectile you YRC and use as cover to run back in)
>On defense. Learn to burst/dead angle, learn to faultless defence in the air after teching and realize that throws are 1frame. If you're feeling ballsy learn to throw OS instead of doing them raw

That's the actual fundamentals of GG right there and all you need to win as long as you're thinking and making the right decisions (easier because you're not overwhelmed by options), start working other stuff into your game once you feel comfortable doing this.

People don't actually know what they want and constant lies by people who don't actually play games as each game being "the correct hardcore version," keep people confused.

Also technical skill =/= strategic depth.

Reddit only loves Xrd for reasons stated in the previous thread.

AKA: They don't actually play the game and just jerk it to Baiken's tits.

Its flowcharts like this that discourage me though, but the playstyle seems cool

They're both 50+ digitally.

What sniffs are the most likely to have a lush full bush down there

pic unrelated

uniel

Any Japanese girl really.

>buddy tells me to play Guilty Gear for years
>finally get around to buying it today after he showed me EVO top 8
>listening to the OST while I wait
>Ram's theme
>the moment when the bagpipes kick in

Okay I'm erect

Am I gay now?

I like Chizuru and her sister, why aren't they in kof anymore?

She's autistic, I don't think she ever thought of shaving her pubes. But you can argue she does it to practice her cutting powers

that will stay the same.
they literally only made rev1 standalone cheaper, which is retarded.

That's why they're the best

This fag probably waxed every single hair from his body

Nigga you are crazy

Leona, Nine and Baiken

This is fucking great based drawfriend, thank you!

Should I get KoFXIV on PC or PS4? None of my friends have it so I'll be mostly playing randoms online or looking for matches on Veeky Forums or discord or something

can you do alex when you get the chance pls and thx

You need to join a discord or you'll drop it. You won't be able to learn Ram, don't try.

does anyone want to play vsav or st

>More mahvel clones
Yawn

Capcom likely have chosen to kill their game by the looks of it instead of adding the one thing that could save it

Fightcade is awesome guys, thanks for introducing it to me. What ever happened to shit like MAME? I used to use that in the mid 2000s.

Ed>Rashid>Kolin>FANG>Abigail>Laura>Necalli

>Nine

I like the idea. Mommy characters are mature enough to take pride in their natural body traits!

we all know DBFZ is going to flop and MvCI will be at evo for at least 5 years
why do people think DBFZ is going to be bigger

fuck I just noticed the color scheme of that popsicle she's suckin, nice one

she's too good for sfv anyway

In the fucking trash.

SFV is in the trash, Ingrid just chose not to follow after

now i feel bad for the guy who just got a scribble of nash

Oops.

Sure, after Birdie

KI

So marvel games is having their SDCC panel at 1 PM PST today, what kind of news do you think we'll get
I predict we'll get a proper character trailer 4, showing off Jedah, Gamora, Firebrand, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Nemesis, Spider-Man, Venom, Frank West, and Monster Hunter, as well was the Mind Stone and DLC character 3