byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XBZECFED
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for clownfus

Zealot shitposts where it's not appropriate.
Zealot's immature at times.
Zealot doesn't ban a whole lot of people.

>posting a 5 month old irrelevant post
Nobody involved cares anymore, fuck off.

>THICC clowns

>open ban page
>Frank still banned

>banned for suiciding when not antag
How the fuck does that affect anyone else? Fucking autistic admins

Sawbones was a constant greytider and known metacommer before being an admin. He never RP'd, just valid hunt and play with his meta friends while mostly ignoring the rest of the crew. The only reason he became admin is a bunch of his meta friends commented on his application saying he was "bretty good 10/10". After receiving adminship, he has done hardly anything. Very, very few bans. On the forums, he never actually contributes, just shitposts in threads unconstructively. In the discord (which I don't like but whatever) he shitposts even more, even receiving a ban for it at one point. From what I've seen he's constantly at odds with other admins I assume it's always regarding people he has befriended outside the game.
He is literally the worst admin we currently have. He has not reformed. He's just been unable to do what he preivously did due to his admin position. Now he just uses his admin position to give a leg up to his meta friends. (link to this topic) Even other admins think he gives his meta friends importance over other players. Possibly even carrying out metagrudges. Again, the worst admin we have and I don't see how he still has it. The only reason he still is an admin is because he hasn't done anything TOO bad, but then again, he hardly ever does anything to begin with.

What job were you?
Did you do it at round start?

still worse than dragonbro

glad our boys got him to run

Assistant
Yes

need bodies to make it look like the server's not dead as it is

that clown needs to get out of here. So many slip ups of them providing information to their "friends" and their "friends" just knowing things that it's not even funny anymore. He acts like all his mistakes are self conscious parodies about his metaclub history, when in reality it's just exactly as it seems. He is a disgrace.

t. Sawbones Defense Force

Then they assumed you did it because you didn't get your antag roll.

I'm not defending sawbones at all, I think stuff that happened 5 months ago is irrelevant because everyone involved no longer cares

Serves you right then
A high quality non-antag could have killed two security officers and the chef with that job place and you wasted it

Yes and? What the fuck is wrong with that? Me suiciding when non-antag Assistant does not affect anyone else on the station.

It shows that you're a stupid faggot who only plays when he gets antag. The admins have always had a standing policy of fucking up people who do that.

There's no rule against that. Fuck the autistic virgin admins who demand that people be forced to endure non-antag boredom.

>taking a spot reserved for seasoned valid hunters and wasting it
you deserve that ban and more

Maybe you should just fuck off back to Hippie or whatever TTT shithole you crawled out of then.

>there's no rule against that
See rule 0 and rule 7, faggot.
Fuck off back to TG if you just want le antag funtimesies because you can't play the game as anything other than TTT.

What do you think VGstation is?

Oh I'm sorry niggers is everyone expected to make some faggy waifu static and ERP with every neckbeard on the station? What the fuck happened to old Veeky Forums where you could just chill and be spacemen? This anime soap opera shit is gay.

pastebin.com/XBZECFED
Yerv Yerv banned when

>chill and be spacemen
>WAAAH, I DON'T WANT TO BE A SPACEMAN IF I CAN'T BE AN ANTAAAAG

You can't handle chilling and being a spaceman for five minutes without suiciding.

>I am totally le oldfag of many ROBUSTS and VALIDZZZ XD TOOLBOX HAHA!
The people who always claim to be oldfags and flaunt it are always the newest ones who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
Veeky Forumsstation has never been TTT in any way. Roleplay has always been a part of the game here, and furthermore, you claim to want to 'chill' but here you are complaining about being banned for having a shit-tier playstyle of 'not playing unless I'm antag'.
Fuck off, cunt.

I don't want to be chained to my fucking computer faggot. If I don't feel like doing jack shit as an assistant for 40 minutes why is it such a problem if I suicide?

Don't join the round and take up a slot if you don't want to play, it's simple.

Why'd you pick assistant if you didn't feel like doing jack shit as an assistant?

>not demoting him
>not surgically implanting a GPS and implanting him with sleepychems
>not keeping track of him and putting him to sleep, then telesciencing him back the moment he leaves the station

Get your head in the game man.

t. newfag Baycuck
We were always light RP, not Paradise/Bay level "let the admins walk all over you for le ebin events and pretend to be surprised" RP. There's nothing shit-tier about not playing unless antag, it saves everyone's time when someone who doesn't want to play doesn't.

I want to check if I'm an antag though, that's why I join

I picked assistant to not inconvenience the other departments by suiciding on them

He wouldn't want you to be sad user. Frank always wanted his friends to enjoy the game, don't feel bad because it's over, smile because it happened.

Well now you don't need to check, because you're banned.

>everyone I don't like is bay!
We have literally always had the "don't suicide 5 seconds into the round because you didn't get antag' policy, faggot. Stop being salty that people don't tolerate your shit-tier playstyle.

No. I'm going to ban evade.

>join game as a job who has no obligations and can do just about anything that doesnt break server rules
>decides he wont play at all unless he gets antag status to kill people
>bitches when people tell him thats not permitted
>claims oldfagging when old Veeky Forums was always more about rp than anything else
You better be baiting lad, othewise you are gonna have to wait a couple years to be able to get your full mental capacities, alkysine isn't real yet.

Where were you when Yerv got SARONSEN'D
"Giving out the wrong word combinations to fellow cultists, used starting paper to say 'hello', ghosting upon being caught. Maybe read up on the wiki then apply for an unbanning later my friend."

CULT BANNED

Really? Point me to where a fagmin had said that. There is nothing to tolerate you retarded nigger. Me suiciding does not affect anyone in ANY FUCKING WAY.

I'm bitching because there was no rule about it. And I've been playing since 2015, I've experienced old Veeky Forums and it's nothing like the shitheap of today.

>last thread people said Veeky Forums was a no rp shithole
>this thread people are saying Veeky Forums is a bay rp shithole

I've finally figured it out, it's just shitposting.

took you long enough fag

>took you this long to figure that out.

Except I'm not shitposting. I actually got banned just because I prefer playing antag to the autism that is non-antag

The first guy you responded to is right though, Veeky Forums has never been TTT and only playing to get antag is a great way to get an antag ban. And yes, people have been antagbanned for that in the past.

Autism is literally a requirement to play this game my dude, go play TTT now that you're banned

Why is only playing antag frowned upon? Do the admins secretly agree that playing non-antag is boring as shit? There's no fucking reason to ban people for suiciding as an assistant because they weren't antag.

>only playing to get antag is a great way to get an antag ban.

This. There used to be a ban that was like "Said in OOC before round started that he would suicide if he didn't get antag, and fulfilled his promise." it was a permanent ban though, not antagban.

Because you're in no way contributing to the server or to the community. There's people that actually play the game that lose a chance to get antag whenever someone like you gets it, so giving you the boot is a great way to improve the health of the server. Don't like it? Fuck off.

Because people who only play to be antags are shit. We don't cater to you here, go somewhere else instead of whining that your shitty behaviour isn't the norm.

>American hours people said Veeky Forums is a no RP shithole
>Euro hours people are saying Veeky Forums is a bay rp shithole

FTFY

Name 5 good roleplayers on VG.

If you can't even name 5 then it's confirmed we are TTT

>hurr im going to ban evade!
Is this the ss13 version of "My brother works for STEAM!"?

>like an hour ago people said the no rp shithole thing
>now they're saying bay rp shithole

Americans are awake at these hours, euros are awake at these hours. There hasn't been a big enough time difference to seperate them by continent

I can't think of anyone

You're a faggot, you're banned now, that's the end of the story. No one gives a fuck about your autistic shitfit.
Rest in piss nobody wants you here.

Why does every motherfucker have to "contribute" to the server? Pomf pays for the server, the admins moderate it, isn't that enough? Why do the fucking players have to "contribute", we're here to play a game. Is this a fucking job where the admins get to boot you if you "don't bring anything to the table"?

Why are they shit? Why is it shitty behavior? They just want to play a video game.

Keep defending autistic RPers cuck.

STOP RESPONDING TO THE FUCKING TROLL
>STOP RESPONDING TO THE FUCKING TROLL

>Is this a fucking job where the admins get to boot you if you "don't bring anything to the table"?

Yes. If you're a detriment to the server, you get to go. It's that simple.

Why am I a detriment to the server for preferring one game team over the other?

Never!

How come banned shitstains always act like there's any value whatsoever to their opinion? Because there really isn't. We really can not care less about how you think the server should be like.

This is how my static looks in game, how does your static look?

Sawbones was also a "banned shitstain" you cuck nigger, and now he's an admin.

>doesnt put in effort to learn a job
>picks assistant
>complains when it is boring
>gets assblasted
this is poor quality bait but it still tickled me

Because you're not contributing anything to the community. SS13 is a team game and you're actively doing your best to avoid playing the game the way this server plays it.

Instead of trying to force yourself into a place you're obviously not wanted, why not leave and find somewhere where people think the same way you do?

hope you niggas are ready for buses

I want to get to know your static

What department does she work in?

More like
>mastered all jobs and is bored of all of them
>antag is still fun
>play assistant so that you don't hamper departments by suiciding when not antag

WHY THE FUCK MUST I CONTRIBUTE? IT'S NOT A FUCKING JOB IT'S NOT FUCKING VOLUNTEER WORK IT'S A GODDAMN VIDEO GAME
And, every fucking server, even Hippie will ban you for suiciding when not antag. Why are SS13 admins so autistic?

Alright then, become an admin yourself and then maybe you can enforce your shit policies on us.

should have been given a general ban as well, cultist shitters need to learn from their actions instead of getting a slap on the wrist

She works the night shift as a janitor on Virgo. Often the station is deserted and clean so she spends most of her time in dorms

>WHY THE FUCK MUST I CONTRIBUTE?
Because we say so.
Playing here is a privilege, not a right.

>virgo
>not eros
Smh

Exactly, it's a game. We're here to have fun. You're ruining other's chances at doing something a lot of people find fun (being an antag) without contributing anything else to the community.

So you're not welcome here.

>night shift
>janitor
>parapen central
Guess I'll never get to know your static

Why would anyone keep you around if you refuse to be anything but a wasted slot?

Pomf here. We're going to disable static names next month as a little experiment to see if overall round quality will improve.

careful not to fall for it

Was fun playing with you guys.
Hope I didn't bother too many doctors with all the liver damage.

If only this was true.

>alien assistant
is this yahir

>saronsen gets bored
>first stuffs himself into ian and slips people with soap
>later makes a juggernaut as fast as a person that deflects lasers and heals it for every kill it makes, resulting in shuttle call

wew

>Librarian starts reading WGW
Not on my watch
>Apply toolbox to head multiple times
>pleb patrol rushes me down and throws me in perma
>start making food when plasma sec helps me to my stuff
>tells me to be quick and lie down to dodge HoS
>HoS fucking walks in on us when he tries to drag me from sec
>Drags me back to get the orange on me, get up and slip him with the soap from the perma washroom
>make the great escape through taser shots and lose the HoP

Get shit on.

POST LOGS. TIME TO JUMP ON ANOTHER DEADMIN TRAIN

If I was playing sec I would've helped you kill the WGW-reading librarian.

she looks like a nice pure maiden that'd only have sex after marriage and cook you nice big dinners after you get home from a 9-5 at the oil refinery and you'd have 3 kids and a big dog like a german shepard and a nice lawn.

>deflects lasers
>he's hitting the juggernaut with the laser gun not shooting it with the laser

it would've died a lot sooner if people weren't retarded

Plasmaman sec was a total bro and helped me slip away, there is justice in the world.

>be detective
>it's cult
>3 cultists
>two get BTFo at the beginning
>nothing fucking happening, zero traces of cult
>literally running in circles trying to find anything
this is not fun