Need some advice!

Need some advice!
I'm looking to buy a reliable and fast Japanese 4 seater for $6k or less. I've had my eye on something like the Is300, but they're not really that fast without a turbo. I also like the Nissan 240sx, but I can't really find them cheap in PA. Any suggestions?

3k civic

I'd prefer at least 300bhp, but I suppose I can't have everything. I don't really have the money to be doing major modifications which sucks, so itd need to be stock 300bhp or cheap to get there.

Celica

I've considered a civic but they aren't that fast, no?

How are these in terms of sportiness?

It doesn’t matter. Get a 3k civic you faggot

no civics are not fast. but a 3k one is light and tossable and it's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

Forgive me for being a newfag, what's the 3k in reference to?

the amount in mods u spend to get it to 500hp

Chevy Tahoe...you won't be sorry

What 3k in parts is getting a civic to 500hp? I feel like that wouldn't even cover a turbo

Parents have one (gmc Yukon, same shit) , I think it drives to tank-ey.

Them BMW or mustang or Camaro or challenger

I have a 6cyl 03 mustang rn and it's falling apart, everything keeps breaking hence why I'm looking for a new car. I've been avoiding anything not Jap because muh reliability. As much as I love beamers, mustangs, or camaros, not sure of reliability. Plus challenger is probably out of my price range.

Reliability is probably king rn because Im so broke, I can't afford to be fixing shit often. Sorry if I'm being too picky and dismissive

I'm new to anything Jap. Please explain.

Don’t listen to these faggots OP, buy a 350z

you are extremely new to cars apparently. Thats an ls v8

All you can afford is a beat ass g35/350z or a civic si. Maybe a v6 accord/Camry/Altima