Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, upload a picture titled "random" so we can pick your posts apart, the spammer might still try to imitate posts, discord is still highly recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/hacks/3459/
youtube.com/watch?v=cV1c3ICEKgw
youtube.com/watch?v=T3M30sp9ntA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want the artificial goddess Steam chan from the PC continent.

>stopped playing because you couldn't learn how to control a vehicle
>it's not even hard to begin with
I love you casuals

Your new goal is to rally enough pilots into reclaiming the 100b bounty in Esoteria.

Time to burn the good Leaguestones.

IM STANDIN HEH WITH DIS MUTHAFUCKING CABHEEEN.

Better question is why this game is a straight downgrade waifu/character design wise.

How come banned shitstains always act like there's any value whatsoever to their opinion? Because there really isn't. We really can not care less about how you think the server should be like.

Whats the interface like on the SED China?

wew new thread

>complaining about a free +25% damage buff

I try again.

Now do what
said

women don't care about video games. if you're annoyed by this she probably finds you pathetic my dude

you should be running it on every offlaner except wukong

and god bless this one

it's pretty good still

why do you yahoos never stop bitching about defense matrix? are you so bad at video games that you can't attack her from behind or just wait for it to expire?

I feel so old, I beat those 2 decades ago.

The Unkuulian Unventure series, especially The Legend Lives.

How long until you are?

or not

>grand inquisitor skin
>cafe Dostoyevsky

someones a nerd in ubisoft

>all of the optional bosses like the Jewel Beast, Sherah and 10 FS Saruin
you can literally beat all three of them by shooting them in the brain over and over

Ps4?

Hands down, honestly.

Play DW 4 and 5, SW2, then Warriors Orochi games, then graduate to Sengoku Basara

NOT THIS AGAIN

>Mods, please don't allow misinformation shitpost threads. This autist op is getting annoying.

explain. most of us don't give a shit, we are here to point and laugh.

you must be special retarded

>doesn't know the difference between megabytes and megabits

Because I bought a PSTV instead.

Wow, it looks like a worse version of steam greenlight

I get it digital when the technician (hopefully) fixes my internet tomorrow.

If one buys physical is there still the option to install the whole game to system memory to cut down on loading times?

>100 crystal mine runs
>only 1 werewolf card
Fuck me , I hope that at least that I can get cards before the card changes hit.

I Just realized I accidentally had a Arisa x Saaya picture bookmarked on Pixiv
bleeegh

>waiting for Mania news
>Forces reveal gets all the oxygen
>Linkin Park bullshit guarantees the Forces garbage will be talked about longer because 'memes xD'

Grinding OT is worse especially if you don't have grind skips. It's more for people who've already grinded the OT weapons.

>both Minstrel Song and Unlimited are harder
man, no they're not

maybe if you go into unlimited totally blind

None of this talk is even about the game, why is this here?

Someone actually did hack Vancian magic into DoS recently.

romhacking.net/hacks/3459/

wwu.pl

It's not that hard to figure out. I don't even have an instruction manual for it and I was able to play just fine. The controls will feel natural to the movement of your wrestler.

I'm surprised there are different models (if this is true).
At the risk of sounding like some PC faggot, I would have thought the Avatars would be genderless.

I don't get why they wouldn't include this game in the next Legacy Collection.

segafag detected
>MUH INERTIA ISN'T FAIR

So it does not worth going on mayhem and death wish.

Just make a proper fucking point why not to stealth on one down other than you're retarded

inb4 chest exclusive

It's a true monster.

There's also a Rei version

This thread is about her feet though

>fx-8320
Enjoy your proto-VR tech demos until it's time to buy a big boy wireless rig in 5 years at which point your cpu will be even more obsolete.

i never played launch Rome 2, only the Emp Edition ever and i still feel like it was pretty weak.

so it makes me wonder how bad launch really was.

Why did Liquid try to kill Solid in a fistfight if he knew he was inferior to Solid in every way?

hello

First for ded.

The only thing you can do is to vote with your wallet by not buying a Switch/Nintendo product until they unretard themselves.

sellout

what does the DLC add? is it worth downloading if I already completed the cracked game?

THRED
IS
DED

Give me one(1) profile with 1698 hours on Depression Quest

>put to rest what you thought of me
>today this ends.
So that's what he meant by this

Source?

Sorry, low-res luma. You're also likely to get hideous checkerboard artifacts. Essentially, don't buy any s-video cable that also has a composite video connector.

It's absolutely disgusting, but it's a free world baby. So go ahead and smear shit into your eyes if you want to.

who are the 1% bourgeoisie of vscape?

>Posting this shit over and over

But why

No way a straight guys dressing like that. Yeah, he's a queer.

women don't care about video games. if you're annoyed by this she probably finds you pathetic my dude

The game starts off awfully slow, but gets better quickly after that.

Seriously though, that was an awful first level to start a game. Almost quit after that.

I meant the controller

it fluctuates. highest ive ever seen at once was 77 people

youtube.com/watch?v=cV1c3ICEKgw
Anyone knows the song used in this video?

Well, normal men don't wear bras, faggot.

Summer is forever

>mini Amiga
Why? The Amiga faggots aren't like Nintendo fags that buy such shit and normies wouldn't care.
You can already get an recreation of the Amiga 1200, brand new, without and old parts.

Looks awful

Playing it overcloked in MAME I prefer it over Metal Slug X which has worse colors and puts aliens everywhere ruining the surprise encounter in the last level.

how does a bunny go pyon

I AIN'T A FURRY, BUT

k back to envy that was boring as fuck

>not resetting your IP

Illusion of gaia is a good game dude

Basically all RPGs start slow

>get paired with a stack of 3 retarded baboons that can't even go past a choke point even speed boosted

How the fuck a person gets to Diamond and still have problems with choke points? Let alone three at the same time.

Fixed it

>Citation needed.
I meant compared to non-adventure games, not to Myst clones.

What program? Just pirate the damn program

>spam click "No"

...wut?

Were the ellipses necessary?

wew

At least your real life GF didn't take all your shit out of your real apartment

Dragon's Crown > Odin Sphere > Genroku Legends >> Muramasa vanilla

So, I quit this game due to my guild falling out and thus making multiplayer content impossible for me to take part of ages ago, like say - one month after the game's original release.

If I were to log back in now (Probably at level 70), is there even a possibility that I'll be able to catch up to relevant content, or should I just stick to ERP aspirations instead since that's slightly more realistic?

Sega did mini consoles better than nintendont
youtube.com/watch?v=T3M30sp9ntA
かわいい です ね

all 3 are still played, though 1 is quite a bit less than the other 2.

shenmue 3

Where is Ingrid though?

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN!?

S'what keeps me alive...