Felmyst General - /felmg/

Alliance Guild
discord.gg/PkPkZPr

Horde Guild
discord.gg/rYBrssY

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
discord.gg/FtxmQEk
strawpoll.me/13488839
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

masterrace coming thru

WILL THE SECRED GUILD SAVE US
PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW

I DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH THE TRANNIES, CLOVERMEN IS DEAD AND I DONT WANT TO ROLL HORDE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FYI, if you are in the guild Apex be aware that myself and six other members are currently planning to gut the guild of the useful members and create our own guild. The leadership here are a bunch of immature reddit fags and will likely not hit cap in any case. If you are like minded then just keep this in the back of your head. We'll likely start the process about two weeks into the server release, once we see who will actually get to 70 and also based upon what our current composition is.

I don't even care that you left Sanctuary out of the OP since you did the same with DMCA
Good job

>games will never look good as the related art
why live

>only dead guilds in the OP

shameful tactics

that feel

>he unironically put the clown guild in the OP

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Gummy....

How the fuck am i gonna get any sort of farming/dailies done as a Warrior? Remembering how much of an ez target i was back on retail, its going to be infinitely worse if the pop ends up being nost/elysium levels, especially if they all roll flavor of the expansion classes like hunters and locks

Reminder that no hosting company in America will stand up to blizzard and continue hosting this server.

zach

whats the felmsyt/gummy official discord link?

The difference is not many are going to hit level 70. 1-70 on 1x is going to kill half the playerbase.

Link to the real Horde guild: discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

>blizzard doesn't take it down
>we have a good TBC server to play on
>blizzard takes it down
>we see a shitstorm unfold 10 times the power of the nostlrius shitstorm and blizzard has to take a final stance on the legacy concept

It's a win win retail babby.

wat mods do I need for tomorrow?

>The difference is not many are going to hit level 70. 1-70 on 1x is going to kill half the playerbase.
i was told it takes the same amount of time as 1-60 on vanilla

>uses literal babyjew loot system
If you dont care about progression why play on a progression server, go hang out on a fun server.

server is now UP, softlaunch CONFIRMED based GUMBO at it again!!

Should the secret guild be name ?

Daily Reminder that is the big Horde guild

I was really close to joining the anime guild on elysium on account of my dissatisfaction with salty dogs and my passing interest in some mangas, but I quit myself before making up my mind

I forgot their name, how well did they do??

Then someone lied to you. 58-70 takes almost as long as 1-58 with 2.3 rates

i can confirm soft launch is true
gummy confirmed it in discord

secret guild is already named No one will add it to the OP because it doesnt have a public discord.

Nostalrius was a month of bad pr for a company that strives off bad pr.
Nobody will give a shit if gummy is shut down, blizzard doesn't give a fuck about you or your "negative publicity".

Hosting in the US is a mistake, it's just going to create downtime as they hop between hosts

where do i get the application if i want to apply to ?

In order to join the double secret guild please offer a goat in ritual sacrifice (in the conventional Abrahamic style of course) and one of our officers will contact you

>58-70 takes almost as long as 1-58 with 2.3 rates
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Updated OP for future threads since the guy that made this thread is clearly way behind

DISCLAIMER: This is not shitposting, this is not falseflagging, this is confirmed information

Guilds:
ally
discord.gg/FtxmQEk

???
still not recruiting from the thread

ALL OTHER GUILDS ARE OFICIALLY DEAD, AGAIN, THIS IS CONFIRMED INFORMATION.
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

if you are still in any of these DEAD guilds, look at yourself, look at your discords, and ask yourself why is no one talking.

redpill me on staysafe

>ally
are you guys a guild who celebrates this qt?

You must seek out Zach in the mountains of Afghanistan.

You guys forgot the anime guild.
Where is it?

he is pretty chill and articulate. not prone to sperg outs. unlike alex he doesnt seem pre-occupied with getting popular and making money from ads/donations.

he is basically the polar opposite of alex.

>???
>still not recruiting from the thread
we're recruiting from the other discords :^)

FYI, if you are in the secret guild be aware that myself and six other members are currently planning to gut the guild of the useful members and create our own guild. The leadership here are a bunch of immature reddit fags and will likely not hit cap in any case. If you are like minded then just keep this in the back of your head. We'll likely start the process about two weeks into the server release, once we see who will actually get to 70 and also based upon what our current composition is.

there must be multiple secret guilds!

yes that is Valkyri, our MT

Imagine working your ass off to have enough capital and security to responsibly have children, and your retarded wife allows your son to become this while you're busy at work and you don't realize it until its too late?

Fucking modern world was a mistake and anyone who encourages children into transgenderism should be thrown off a building

FYI, if you are in the group that is planning to splinter off from the secret guild be aware that myself and four other members are currently planning to gut the splinter group of the useful members and create our own guild. The leadership here are a bunch of immature reddit fags and will likely not hit cap in any case. If you are like minded then just keep this in the back of your head. We'll likely start the process about two weeks into the server release, once we see who will actually get to 70 and also based upon what our current composition is.

hue

true

Very soon, hold on to your socks!

>son
i wish the girls (boys) at SGDQ were this cute

what race do i pick for my hunter

strawpoll.me/13488839

had a lot of fun ganking scrubs as a femnelf on elysium while levelling, but are the racials for either them or draenei actually useful for arena?

>secret guild is already named No one will add it to the OP because it doesnt have a public discord.

why do you lie

why couldn't they be Alliance
i would love a non-discord guild

>not recruiting from the thread

so it's not a vg guild and won't be added to the OP you fucking retarded tranny.

If you go horde hunter and don't play Orc then you shouldn't be expected to be taken seriously.

Merove...

We will be selecting people from other guilds when we are doing heroics and offer them invites.

Currently we only have a solid core for karazahn, but we need more boys to fill out our 25 man team.

What about troll?

Dwarf hunter

its a /v/ guild lead by Diuturnity aka Zach

how long will we have to wait before it becomes clear which faction has more people trying to play on it? should i just roll on the one I can get past the queue on first?

horde orc and alliance draenei

anything else is a dps loss

horde will be underpop

No one plays Trolls.

Horde is literally always overpopulated if there isn't a custom change

>Horde is literally always overpopulated if there isn't a custom change
even with the queue thing? i thought gummy was going to force faction balance

New thread with actual alive guilds edition, go in it and ask for the secret guild so they finally do the announcement.

If you aren't a public guild recruiting from the thread you don't get into the OP. This is how it has always been and always will be. Otherwise every normie guild would just stick themselves in the OP with the claim "some of our members lurk here sometimes lol".

This is why and were removed. The second they start recruiting from elsewhere you get removed.

wrong, no one cares for Thrall's Horde

that's a girl

>new thread with at the top
I wonder who this could be.

>anything else is a dps loss
don't really care about pve just wpvp

if i make it to max level and raid it'll be a godsend

this is the most elyg post I've seen in a while

you are a retard and you got left behind
sancuary is run by amlith a legit fucking dumbass, just ask him, his guild is already dead.

clovermen is dead, ask around.

fuck you faggot

Let me tell you what will happen
>"serious" players and redditors will roll alliance
>underage, fags, cykas and chinks will roll horde
>there will be a million belfs
>10% of them will make it to max level while half the alliance will
>despite this the ratio will still be 60:40 horde/alliance but the server will not be horde-dominated and most of the horde will not be 70

If you only care about pvp then it's still orc but draenei changes to night elf.

what does that mean

you dare question the best guild leader in the existence of Veeky Forums?

because the trannies control alliance, we all know that

you make compleling argumentation friend

that his entire post was pointless because the webm is not a "son"

Doesn't matter there will be more horde at launch. It will eventually even out more but I bet there will always be a horde queue sometime during prime hours

don't join a Veeky Forums guild. What is so hard to understand?

Is the guild ready?

Horde always has a much higher population of non-english speakers. I can only assume its because they feel more association with the bestial races.

>0 posts

LOL

>tfw my friends and I are making our own guild separate from the general
>none of us give a shit about the thread and discord drama
You're not really joining a /felmg/ guild, are you?

i cant wait to level up ALL FUCKING WEEKEND and with my FRIENDS because gummys has quest objective sharing!!!!

I'm the one that's going to laugh when you realise what 25% of us already know, things are happening behind the scenes right now, you got left behind.

>weeb shit

How's HRT going?

Tranny fags on full alert. There is more than one option for guilds on this server and they won't be able to get enough slaves to carry them through Karazhan.

post caps

Z E R O

L O L

I'll make you a favor, tell me the Veeky Forums discord you are on and I'll let you know why it's confirmed dead as of today

Do you both have experience doing content in retail TBC? No? Then you won't get a proper roster going.

mandate of heaven

>tfw no friends but i don't wan't /felmg/ guild drama

Secret guild here, AMA

I am in and in Sanctuary discord

Anime guild here AMA

>if we arent on top of the post then how are we going to get more people to join us.. make a new thread.
L O L
You can't make this shit up. It's damage control time.

>tfw the trash and shitposters of clovermen that were hoping to get free loot from rolls and gold loot still don't know about the secret guild that's killing them right now
This kind of satisfaction.... What an ecstasy