/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Yahargul edition

Kidnapped: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6lD8JEsFpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PURGE FILTH

Remember friends, start working on Yahar'gul characters for the Yahar'gul spelunking, coming eventually.

>[ex gloves] probably originates in the Finnish Hamlet
h'what? Also good edition

reminder that egg did nothing wrong

>Yahar'gul characters
>literally just put the armor on

????

I have always just assumed that Pthumerians and Church Servants look the way they look because they're undead, not because they're related. I still believe that.

Mine's almost to Amelia, should have plenty of time to finish this weekend. I'll be hosting snatcher spelunks when I'm done. Mensis always needs fresh bodies.

How would a Yahar'gul character work? What stats should we use?

On the one hand, this sounds cool.
On the other hand, chalices, ugh...

>not creating a new character with specially tailored face, name, and weapons for the perfect snatcher hunter
Casual.

Concerning dude about psychopaths vs sociopaths from last thread:
Not necessarily. Sociopaths do not have a mental disorder, theirs is more of a personality disorder. Because psychopaths cannot understand emotions, they cannot form honest relationships with people, while sociopaths can because they can understand and feel remorse and guilt.
That being said, considering the hunter, Yahar'gul hunters may be sociopaths or psychopaths.

consider: youtube.com/watch?v=L6lD8JEsFpQ

>cheap League and Executioner's spelunks knock off

Skill is the obvious choice for Church Pick, but any Church weapon probably works, excluding things like Bowblade, Amygdalan Arm or Beast Claw.

Spark Hunter equipment seems like an obvious candidate

To anyone looking for cooperative play, be aware there is a person in these threads who likes to join games unannounced. To all hosts, if you summon a character by the name of Segalt (or, if you're displaying online ID, GEN-Galinthias), be aware that it is not the person you communicated with in the thread.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Yahar'gul Hunters favor atypical weaponry, and are observed to have used the Beast Claw previously. More than anything, no cuck weapons.

>no cuck weapon
>slaves of Mensis

They seem to use whatever works, probably picking loot off of victims. They seem to favor strange, intimidating weapons. Any build would work really, except probably BLT. Mine will be full ARC with Toni, saif, tiny toni, choir bell, maybe brew

You know what I mean, no Cainhurst.
Blt for the purpose of Str/Blt would work fine, especially with larger guns. Consider the guy with the Cannon.
I'm filling out a Skl build for it.

>intimidating weapons
Would the whirligig work?

No Mensis hunters wield it in the game

whirligig is property of the league, fuck off, cuck
nerds order you around, you're cucks too

Atypical, unusual weapons are allowed. I'd think the Whirligig would qualify. They've used Keg weapons in the past, two of them have Rifle Spears.

Do you even know what cuck means?

Ah yeah heavy artillery would be great, with the letter maybe

Seems perfect to me

Right, I forgot the Beast Claw guy in the Chapel, so that one for sure. The Bowblade is a unique weapon though, and the Arm is a weapon for madmen. In retrospect though, the one does use the Rifle Spear, so that opens up all the Workshop/Powder Keg weapons.

I think Yahargul hunters had to bring their victims alive, so they'd prefer blunt weapons.

If you're gonna allow anything, just allow anything.

>property of the league
The powder keks you degenerates

I looked it up in a dictionary and there was a picture of you.

Does a Yahar'gul Hunter seem like the kind of person to use the Chikage?

No, and neither a Whirlgig Saw.

Most would say no because hating Chicago is an epic meme these days, but like I said earlier looting victims opens up basically anything, and I think they don't care as long as it's spooky and deadly. A blood katana is fairky intimidating imo

League seems to just use whatever, one member even uses Chikage

So I was gone yesterday and was looking through the last thread. Why do people hate reviewbrah user? He seemed pretty cool.

Blood letter would be much, MUCH more intimidating

>being this edgy
I hope you really searched for the meaning of that word, it's good practice.

Actually, I take that back, they seem to use whatever they can find, or pick off corpses. One guy uses the Wooden Shield, of all things.
Yeah, go ahead and use it, but you could use the Bloodletter instead, so why bother?

>subordinated to a bunch of nerds
>do their dirty work
>they live in the dream
>they make contanct with the great ones and discover the eldritch truth
>you remain in the waking world
>you remain beastly imbeciles
seems like cucks to me

I dunno, he seems cool to me. Too much avaterfagging I guess but I'm biased because I like the pictures and ReviewBrah to begin with.

Chikage would be fine but I do totally agree here. It actually seems like one of the most fitting weapons aesthetically

powdercucks are history and they were too retarded to use their own weapons properly anyway. valtr owns the whirligig saw

>Beast Claw
>Rifle Spears
>Cannon
They use a wide variety of weapons, Church and Workshop alike. A Whirligig definitely isn't out of the question.

Because they are the the same self-righteous people that always find something to complain about.

>was literally a gift from the powder friends
>HE OWNS IT !1!!
You bring dishonor to the league edgelord, join the executiocucks you'd fit in better

We pick it up in the Hunter's Nightmare, it's like Djura's Stake Driver; preferred weaponry, but not used exclusively by the wielder. We find copies of the Stake Driver in the dungeons.

Insight does not equal intelligence in any measure. Fish rednecks are people with some of the craziest insight in the game.

>implying Valtr didn't rip apart a beast loving powdercuck with his bare hands and took his weapon
kys powdercuck

>Calling Executioners cucks
But their whole schtick is smashing cucks. They're as anti-cuck as it can get.

shitposters gonna shitpost, don't mind them

Lorewise you're absolutely right, but I love the cleverness of the placement of madman's knowledge in the world. Oftentimes it'll be placed next to a trap or hard enemy, and picking one up basically means "remember the lesson you just learned"

>being this edgy
Valtr must be throwing up that beast he ate years ago right now

Well, good thing we're turning the thread into pic related early.
Quit fighting you stupid assholes, the whole purpose was to inform others of the Yahar'gul Snatcher/Defector Spelunks. Use whatever weapons you want, they aren't particularly picky about weaponry, much like the League.

>replying
He's arguing over literally nothing. It's clearly the same guy who's shitposting about Cutter and female characters and """namefags"""

>implying they didint get cucked by their own master and the church
While you faggots were wrestling with vampire the church literally ascended humanity

Anyone up for some comfy co-op through Old Yharmie? Ringing at the lamp in a moment and pass will be DUDE

As always, it's one guy, the SAME guy baiting people with petty beastly idiocy. People need to learn not to respond. He's pretty easy to spot.

>cuck has now been turned into a meaningless word to describe other factions
I blame the fucking executioners for this
Fucking chuncky autists

>cuck has now been turned into a meaningless word
>now
First time on Veeky Forums? First time on the internet?

To be fair, Vilebloods *are* cucks.

Does the Best Cutter benefit more from triple Blunts, or should I throw in an HA?

>go into mensis
>sinister bell resonates with another
>adversary raven has arrived (all lowercase)
>beast hide garb with no hat, female character
>pops up next to lantern im standing by and immediately starts spamming saif r1 before ive even turned
>does literally nothing other than press r1 and l2
>i still manage to win with my fucking +7 boom hammer with no chalice gems
i honestly didnt think people like that were real

I mean on bbg
We used to only call vilebloods cucks but now it spread because of them

>adversary raven has arrived (all lowercase)
Fucking why?! Triggers me more than Ludwig's or cuck armor t b h, especially when it's a real name

Kind of
I hardly ever see vilebloods giving a shit about Annalise or dregs

>everything that involves killing is edgy
Valtr shows no mercy for vermin ridden faggot like you powercucks. Enjoy getting exterminated.

Guess not then. ;_;

I am. Still there?

I am coming, let me boot my ps4.

>female character

Guys my story lower pthumerian sackman isn't dropping the fucking ritual blood what do?

>Minimum half the Vilebloods that show up in thread talk about dregs like they're cock-addicts
>Get the occasional "muh queen" poster
You must have missed Vileslut Natalie then, huh.

Ringing now.

I'm gonna make an arcane character so bbg, do I just go full generic waifu or make an old bearded madman

Ringing too.

Bearded madman

>Natalie
Who?

Ringing but not getting anything

>He doesn't know
It's probably for the best.

are the dreg posters and erp posters the same people?

Nevermind, found another one that dropped it.

It's just your bad luck. Try eye+milkweed. Also try rabbit paw, may help even more.

Hintertomb should have some

Stop wanting it to drop.

Now I want to be in the known

Already dropped it, thanks guys.

Absolutely do an old bearded madman. The very coolest archetype imo. Captcha super prudhoe

pynn's ex, cum-addicted vileblood who ate dregs for fun. they say he made the chunky lads after she left him

while I agree with you and hate that 9/10 of people using cuck don't even know what it means the vilebloods are literally cuckolds. to call a vileblood a cuck is the most accurate usage of the term i've seen in years.

Bearded man, make sure to make him blind or like one of his eyes are fucked up. I like the idea of my arcane character being an empty vessel for the cosmos who no longer has to rely on sight, because a higher power the player is guiding him.

Thanks, Alba and Madman! I'll be making a post for the next area in a bit.

pray to pthutato

>an empty vessel for the cosmos who no longer has to rely on sight, because a higher power is guiding him
Nice. You're a cool guy, user.

>Why do people hate reviewbrah user?
I think there was just one user that said something but it wasn't even mean, I didn't notice too much hate. Sometimes I avatarpost too much but I use Reviewbrah's reaction omages all the time on other boards too and there are other people that post his pics that aren't even me, it's like 50/50 I'd say
thanks anyway user

fuck the crying faggots, you actually play the game instead of thread meta posting which makes you bretty gud

literally just stop giving him (You)s

You're really proving them wrong about being a faggot.

You are people of taste I see, bearded man it is
I'll be sure to make the character blind because not only was that a great idea but shooting the blacksky eye out of the blinded eye would fit so well

Stop giving anyone (You)s

Cathedral Ward? I don't think you can summon help in pre-blood moon Yahar'gul, except near Paarl.