Buy bitcoin NOW

There is a good chance the Bitcoin ETF is going to be approved ,we should know by march 13th.

The winklevoss twins made ammendments to the proposal on the 22nd of feb which indicates they are working closely with the SEC and havent withdrawn the proposal (SEC gives you advance notice that your proposal will be denied so that you can withdraw)

This could be the last chance to get into bitcoin before it truly goes lunar,bitcoin has gained 10 billion dollars in market cap just in anticipation.

Other urls found in this thread:

gemini.com/bsa-aml-policy/
youtube.com/watch?v=-0kRLvpDBSY
praisemonero.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are these like the Bogdanovs of Veeky Forums

Their exchange Gemini trades Ethereum and bitcoin.

no, the world is not run by twins, stop asking.

If by a good chance you mean the opposite, then yes there is a good chance the etf will be approved

can anyone give me the quick rundown on these guys

twins creep me out

a war is coming for the title of gods

What do you guys think potential gains could be if approved? % wise. Also even if it isn't appoved, are we really expecting BTC to take that big of a hit from it?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Check em.
Bloomberg did a pretty optimistic article back in November about it. Mentioning BTC is actually more stable than 30+ other ETFs that were approved. As well as, why would you wait until the last minute to decline it?

>59
>Check em.
59 is what ass to mouth?

I'm hoping this is not approved and then tanks so I can buy cheap bitcoin

If approved, anywhere from $2000 to $10000+

If rejected, pic related.

good chance? pic related

it should be a basket of cryptocurrencies, not just bitcoin

>odds
But who was brexit, but who was trump

>february 21st
>small market on bitmex
>fluctuated up to 70% on bitmex with small order

Brexit and Trump happened this year so i may take a risk and buy a coin then sell when it hits 10k

>Donald Trump will never be elected president
>Odds makers place his chance of winning the presidency at 2%

Didn't these two invent Facebook before Shekelberg stole the idea and sold it as his own?
I like em' both anyway. They're alright in my book.

I only have like $400, is it worth buying BTC and will I gain something from it?

They will redeem themselves by being bitcoin moguls as facebook vanishes into irrelevance. Cuckerberg will cry.

Of course. Gains are gains friendo.

Last summer I flipped a coin 10 times and it landed on tails 10 times, so I should definitely bet all my money on that happening again

bitcoin is due for a retracement, its highly probable that it will continue to go up but the current push is too fast and unsustainable, just like that last spike, it will bounce down before going any further so I would wait until the sellers have exhausted themselves

The ETF will be declined and Bitcoin will crash 60%. Screenshot this.

buy on rumors sell on news when will you fuckers learn

What's the best way to get a notification on my phone the INSTANT the ETF is decided?

put it all on red faggot!

I was just thinking this. I got on my twitter for the first time in years and followed everything BTC related.

78 times $20 times ETH coins you bought = moon mission 2017 ala bitcoin circa 2013.

Just set up take profit buy order for, lets say, 1200€ per piece

sorry, stop loss buy

Still waiting for the phone call that will save Bitcoin

LADS

Do I buy more before the announcement skyrockets, or do I wait to buy the dip after the announcement?

wait for the cra-I mean dip.

Thats the big question

literally a win win for eth
ETF news should get things going either people will create the btc eth flippening or they'll just think if btc got one then corporate backed Ethereum surely is next and either one is a moon scenario for ETH.

For you.

I missed the dip in January like a mongoloid, I want in when the etf rule change doesn't get approved

Wrong board
>>Veeky Forums

You're aware that Gemini is bound by BSP / AML laws.

Removing the anonymity and secrecy of Bitcoin is counter-intuitive in my opinion because once it's fully assimilated with the open market it's just like any other investment vehicle.

Anyone can start BTC ETF with exactly the same safeguards, virtualized. What's the point of BTC then?

source: gemini.com/bsa-aml-policy/

i will not buy but maybe i will bite my ass of in 40 years when i old

Who is going to be buying BTC when the ETF gets rejected?

Sued Facebook. Lost.

Now they're trying to make it in wallstreet.

Maybe. Why the hell would any investor buy when it's at an all-time high? The average investor is stupid. I expect bitcoin and Eth to drop before I buy. This will happen very soon.

You could set up a stop gain at, say 4% increase (Not sure if this is a word) and a stop loss at, say 20% decrease to take advantage of either scenerio

5% stop loss. 20% is too much.

>selling BTC
>ever

>lost
they settled out of court lmao so they won

Sorry I worded that bad, I meant to set up something to buy Bitcoin on a 20% drop, to catch the fall in the case of at denial of winkelvoss

What if it rises 5% in anticipation and then drops, seems pretty plausible.

Might just take a vacation day desu.

Well you can't order a buy stop or buy limit until it is a publicly traded stock. If it gets denied, you won't have this option.

there have been bitcoin etfs for years already, nothing new. 1350 stands resistance

Ethereum = Skynet

its priced in already. If it's approved 5-10% increase AT BEST.

If it doesn't get approved 25-50% plummet

Thats the point, cupcake. ETF approved? Price shoots up, triggering your stop loss buy. ETF rejected? Stop loss never gets triggered cause the price is going down.

wrong. fake news

in japan or something?
i haven't heard about this

youtube.com/watch?v=-0kRLvpDBSY

Poloniex let's you.

You need to consider if maybe both sides of the coin are tails.

Just bought 2.5 BTC

Bought 2 weeks ago @900 EUR/btc now this shit. Veeky Forums said 10.000$/btc lets see

>over 1k for one btc

I don't have that money

You can buy fractions of a Bitcoin.

I see.. do you use coinbase?

>100 million dollar settlement
>vs
>Facebook 25billion annual revenue
>
>
>
>won

ok.....

I do. I don't really care either way myself but people on here say Coin base shares their info with the man.

>brexit and trump happened
>therefore things with a low probability of happening have a high probability of happening

Are you mathematically challenged?

There is "math" beyond your understanding and language goy. Ever think about that?

Fucking atheists and their autistic understandings of reality.

Guess what? I'm gonna have a million dollars in a couple years. You know why? Faith.

Praise KEK

If the ETF is approved we will see 10k easily,if its not approved there will be a dip but we will climb back up.

Where will you guys go to hear about the ETF anouncement?

Does any news channel report this stuff live? I want to be able to buy/sell as soon as the news is anounced

This. The price is jacked up a lot, too much even.

I think what's priced in is a rejected ETF and panic-transfers of BTC into ETH. ETH winds up benefitting simply because it's #2 without a #3 in sight and is sure to siphon a good amount of the confidence lost in BTC. Conversely, if BTC continues to defy the odds and actually gets approved, it's a feather in the cap for crypto in general and ETH lifts along with all the other boats in the rising tide of crypto confidence.

I think either way, right now, sub-$25 ETH is a definite buy.

seconded

9/10 times I'll say BTC is the safest, surest buy in crypto. But with this huge binary event looming, there's no fucking way I'd buy it right now. It's an enormous gamble. We could wake up to $100 BTC or $5000 BTC. That said, if I already held BTC (and mayyyyyybe I do)...I'd sell enough to cover my original stake and hold the rest hoping for a moon. But do I pump fresh money into it until the ETF decision? Fuck no. Be smart and position yourself to benefit either way it goes, then you won't have to worry.

anticipation has been so high there's no room left for natural spikes, nothing will happen suddenly because of so many people shorting towards that same date

it's likely more than those who would jump on btc etfs

I had a glimpse of the future ! I saw a post from 14MAR2017
"
>Brexit
>President Trump
>ETF approval
Best time line ever!"

What will they mean by this?

The winklevoss twins are fucking chads. I bet they wake up every morning and compliment each other on how georgeous and successful they are.

kek

"yeah bro we are such good looking"
"and rich"
-ty slaps cam on the ass-

winklevoss are the antizucks

privacy for all

gemini is one of the smoothest most responsive websites I've used. Chads are good at everything.

they're like hitlers dream vs rubbinghandsguy

>position yourself to benefit either way it goes
The only way to benefit is to be exposed, and that puts you at risk

>thread is about bitcoin
>bitcoin is up because etf hype
>says people are actually selling btc for eth
>doesn't make any sense

eth shills are the best

>soldallmybtcformETH

kill me

Should I drop 5k into ETH?

only if you want to get 50k out of it in 1-2 years

entry impasse

BTSC?

I have a google news alert for COIN ETF and Winklevoss ETF set up but that's for email only. You could probably set it up to send to your text messages.

I can send emails to my phone by emailing to [email protected]. I set this up as an alternate email in google and then told it to send google news alerts there for news about the ETF.

Dunno how you do this on other carriers.

thinking about making this my yolo and taking out all my roth and cash money

>all time high
>bull run for a year
>just before big news
>hmmm better go all in on this

But be ready to buy the dip

>its priced in already

Lol how would that even be possible when you can't even buy into the ETF yet?

Anticipation. Many people just bought their first every day this week.

However, we are NOT in a bubble. Bitcoin will never come down below 5000 after this

>being this retarded

Also there is more chance it doesn't get approved, and there will be a beautiful dip/correction when it happens.
People buy rumors, and you better sell the news.

So when are you guys selling?

Don't want to be caught bag holding

For those asking about instant SEC updates check the bitcoinmarkets subreddit there is a thread there.

Chances are she falls to around 1k on news it failed (if rejected) almost instantly and assuming you are selling on an exchange you'll probably catch the bottom so I wouldn't bother as I'll explain below:

My advice would be to dca from a few hours after when dust has settled. I view this as a win / win. If you like btc you have a good haul already so your stash rises in value on approval. If it's rejected you can get more. If you don't have btc by now then you're either a trader or technologically illiterate.

Good luck friends. Buying ETH was a good backup as failure = btc money moved to eth (as well as fiat) so price shouldnt fall as much as a % compared to btc and approval means ETH ETFs are likely next. Unfortunately I worked that one out too late and missed the run to $20.

Monero is the only truly fungible cryptocurrency available and now people are getting caught on DNM through Bitcoin. Monero is the answer:

praisemonero.org/