Post Your Car - Rate Others

Just picked her up
Did I did good, comrades?

>inb4 7mgte memes

Looks pretty cool

Looks clean.
I'm getting the cobra badges taken off since it's not a gt500 (previous owner did that shit)

The head bolts are torqued incorrectly from the factory, check what they should be at and torque them correctly ASAP
Nice find

And the metal headgasket as well? or is that one a meme

>snow
I'm so friggin jelly squadfam

I don't think there would be anything wrong with the OEM head gasket, I just remember reading up about the issue when I was looking at one.

Cool car 7/10
6/10
9/10
Good trucks, used to have one.

What size and offset are those wheels? And what size tires?

8/10
Love the Mk3 even with the 7M. Just sold one myself a few days ago. Picked it up cheap, but too many problems for me to be able to fix. Sold it for a good bit more than I picked it up for.

6/10
Cousin has that gen, not very impressed by it. Decent cars ignoring the memes though.

7/10
Trucks are nice, but the locations look comfy as fuck.

>A70
>zenki
good taste lad

really not sure man, here's a pic of the wheel if you could figure it out from that

yeah I got mine for 3700, 126k miles on it
body and engine are flawless
I guessing these will be upwards of 10k soon. Luckily the dude had no idea what he had and I fixed most of the issues it had tonight with a headlight and a pair of vicegrips. Still need to fix the power steering pump or just rip it out because it makes a god awful noise.

Also nice teggy I want whatever little tree that is 7/10

Lude is mine
8/10
s(no)w turning/10
comfy
rem was best girl

Coilovers
Steering angle " nut "
Drop subframe and redo all the old rubber.
550 injectors+AFM. Get a none turbo LSD from canada and you'll be happy.

Nice mint quality m8.

Also Rem a best.

actually I think they're these after doing some research, in which case they're 18", probably 1" offset if I had to guess

already have HHR's on it when I bought it and it came with a full set of polyurethane bushings
Half the work is done for me!

Useful/10

8/10

9/10
64 1/2? I looked at one of those with a 260 v8 before picking up my supra

I've been seeing cream and a creamy grey on cars more and more and it looks so fucking smooth.

i havent been out in a while

getting ready 2 move

66 springtime yellow :^)

What was the cost user? Looks nice!
I always liked those wheels, even if it isn't a gt500, its still got vee ate?
Looks good, hope you'll clean the headlights a lil for your safety

Haven't taken any pictures recently...

Thanks man, I'm getting wheels for my Mk3 for Christmas, so I'm trying to figure out whats going to work best with a crazy offset.

Looks like a clean car, I'm slightly jealous.

you own a mk3 too?
Do you think you could point towards a good guide on how to get the power steering pump off? I can't seem to find any thorough ones that explain how to get all the belts off

Always wanted an MK3, looks like a nice pickup. Though I'd take that MK4 Supra badge off if it were me.

>tfw a paid the exact amount for a 7MGE MK3 last month
>spent 1.5k in repairs already
good deal though m8, how are you enjoying her? Even though I suspect mine is gonna end up bankrupting me I'm in love.

>those wheels
FULLY SICK OFFSET BRAH YEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW

9/10
Love old subies
Love that color

>aftermarket wheels on an SW20
>clearly not staggered width or offset
2/10

9.9/10 Love it
7/10 Looks comfy at the drag strip
4/10 Max maxin'?

Fellow supra bro, gratz on the new purchase
7/10

Good choice in waifu's
6/10

You doing some offroading in that thing?
8/10

Ayyyyy Paul
10/10

Those wheels are mint dude, car needs some more low though
7/10

They aren't "mint" they're the wrong offset for the car, please don't lie to him or he'll never learn better.

How will I fix it then, I can't afford new wheels right now and old wheels were much worst.

Ayyy Chris, have a 10/10 yourself.
RSP is just sooo nice, really like the front lip setup too.

that's a 10 from me

Got mine for $1,200. Just had a broken tail light and some very light body damage on the same corner. Was a quote of $350 to get it pulled out and a new light cover and everything. But the tranny also grinded in 2nd if you revved too high in first, the headlight switch was loose, fog lights didn't turn on, had 230k+ miles on it. But man, it was nice for cruising the highways.
Ended up selling it to a fellow Veeky Forumstist for $2k with some basic stuff I replaced, and the price of new tires I got for it. I plan to get another Mk3 after I get another FC, but that's a bit of a ways off.
>It's a coconut tree, smells bretty gud

Plan to just get new headlight housings at some point. I've tried cleaning headlights before, worked pretty good for a few months, but they yellowed pretty quick after that. Rather not deal with it for a while.

>Implying waifu
They have no dakis of mine, so best girl is a nice substitute.

>Wrong offset
Cry more fgt they look good to me

Well it's not too big a deal but SW20's are designed to run an inch wider wheel at the back - with the same offset.
This means if you put wheels with the same width and offset all round, which it certainly looks like you have - the rear will sit half an inch in compared to the front.
Your cars not going to blow up, you're not going to die (probably), but it would handle better - particularly on a MR - if your track was sqaure.

You can either get some 15mm spacers for the back (close enough to half an inch) ,mind you running bolt on spacers that isn't ideal because there's not a lot of meat for the studs, or you can buy a new pair of wheels for the back in the same offset as your current wheels but and inch wider in width.

That's because you're not an SW20 owner with an eye for mismatched track.

Fugg I forgot about that whole meme, disregard my post.
He could just get extended lugs and hubcentric spacers (non bolt on)couldn't he? Would be cheaper than a pair of wheels

*Extended studs
Fuck

I'll see about some spacers, these wheels were a stop gap anyways just to get something on the car that wasn't trashy (bought car with shitty chrome ricer POS on it) and later I'll see about getting proper wheel, like if I decide I want to track it.

Love me some big bodies
Love both colors, super clean
Digging the livery

Just cleaned it up today, can't wait to see the layer of dust in the morning

Yes extended studs and 15mm hubcentric slip-ons (or knock the studs out of bolt-ons) would be the safest way, buy that's not exactly a cheap simple job - probably $100 for the studs and another $100 for the spacers and you've got to fuck around knockem out and all that jazz.

Otherwise if your wheels have pic related you can bolt a 15mm straight on, I haven't had any troubles with this - but it doesn't look overly safe...

Why is a slip on safer than a bolt on one? My wheels have lug holes there instead of indentations.

Nice dubs, and sweet ride.

Awesome colour/10

>multistud wheels
Nah I don't think that would work because your studs wouldn't line up with those holes.

Slip-on + extended studs is safer because the wheel steel bolts directly to your hub - there's just block of aluminium sandwiched in between.
Bolt-on = your wheel is bolted onto a 15mm thin block of aluminium and that block of aluminium is bolted onto your hubs - but you can't do this with your wheels anyway because your factory studs will be too long and foul on your wheels.

So I'm kinda fucked? Well thank you anyways I learned shit tonight!

Are there any good and affordable jap V8's even ? 2010+

Bought it as a work vehicle/daily. It has a 6 speed manual, which is nice. Other than that it's totally unremarkable in every way.... and I love it. Babby's first new car that isn't a miled out shitbox. Feels good not having shit constantly wearing out or breaking.

Well like I said it's not too big a deal, it would just handle more balanced if the track was square.
But you also should probably be running a wider tyre at the back, so spacers aren't an ideal fix anyway, an inch wider wheel at the back would be best.

Stock wheel and tyre sizes:
>First Model (1990-03ish)
Fr - 14x6 +43 195/60
Rr- 14x7 +43 205/60
>Rev II
Fr - 15x6 +45 195/55
Rr - 15x7 +45 225/50

Yeah I do. To get the belts off? Well shit, it's all right there.

First loosen the AC belt tensioner, should be the bolt on the top of the tiny pulley in the middle. Take that belt off.
Then loosen the alternator bracket, the little 10mm nut on the threaded rod at the bottom of the alternator. Wiggle the alternator down and take the belt off.
Then the power steering bracket has a 12mm bolt right on the side, loosen that, push up on the pump and the belt should come right off.

Driftmotion sells reman'd pumps for a decent price, that's where I got mine. I wouldn't recommend driving an mk3 without PS.

Toyota bro here. All supras get a 10/10 from me.

I made this bullshit for you.

First: loosen the red bolt. Remove belt.
Second: loosen the orange nut. Remove belt.
Third: loosen the yellow bolt. Remove belt.
The pink is the PS bracket, the green is the PS pump.
It should be pretty clear when you're looking at it.

The pump has a banjo bolt on the side and a push on hose at the top with a vacuum valve at the back. Disconnect all that and remove the last bolt at the bottom and it should come out no problem.

I couldnt take an aesthetic photo of my car if there was a gun to my head.

I don't mind the old Celicas, whats the 5SFE like?
(assuming it is a 5SFE)

yes
ok
nice
meh
le fancy honda
le normal honda
pretty good
nice
SHINY AND CHROME!
intersting
nice
ok
iz turdo?
is that realy yours?
also niceI came

Nice chromies and hitch faggot.

it came with those rims. gonna get them power coated at some point. the fuck's wrong with have a tow ball?

They don't look distastefully chrome, disregard that faggot.

Yes they do, any chrome on an SC makes you look like a nigger.

Me on right. Looking for a 5 speed that bolts up to the 18r. Heard that a w58 does the trick but idk

Nah just a dirt driveway. Super fucking fun being RWD on dirt though.

Nice Rona mate! Shame about the dirty old R motor......
All W5x will bolt up but they need the right bellhousing - best bet is a W57 out of an R powered Hilux (provided you go those in yankland).

Now that I think of it you got plenty of RA65's - a W57 from one of those will do too.

I have a lot of work to do
But she got me into cars and driving
No matter how shitty
You always remember your first

Is that a 240z? Even if it is a 260z or a 280z it looks fukkin hectic

Dang user im jelly you have a C5. They are non existant in Australia. And C4 costs like 15k

any tips on what to look for when browsing mkiii turbos?

Let's start with the basics shall we?

>Has the headgasket been replaced?
[ ] Yes; it already blew and has been replaced.
[ ] No; it currently blowing at this very moment in time.

kek. any particular years to avoid/go for?

ive heard headgaskets and looking at gaskets and seals in the hatch area.

I have no idea I just wanted to meme about the headgasket....
But from what I head they're solid engines once you swap in a metal headgasket.

8/8 best in thread

I'll always be lurkin

T.Hanks
Damn 15k for a c4, here that can get you a built c4. 15k gets you a pretty decent c5, or a high mileage z. I've seen a couple c6s there (YouTube). Would gladly trade some c5/6s for some holdens and utes

- love the amount of torque
- v6
- babe magnet

ok elliot

Pic in rain to hide the scratches

Paint is beyond faded but this picture looks nice

Pic related is mine, built in 1995 when TV was must see.

such a pretty car op

7/10, not my style but tasteful lift

9/10 always upboat a gaymanchebby

would be jealous if i saw this parked somewhere. its comfy, clean, has a waifu, and blends in

I love the look of these cars.

10/10 on the road warrior scale.

qt gas cap, chibi orc bumper, dat fat ass 9/10

9/10 would have sex inside, or with

gorgeous conveyance user

7/10 I miss my blue GT, I like this body style more than the new stuff

8/10 I've always wanted an Evo, but I can't get myself to buy a used one because I know it'll be abused to hell and back

7/10 My dad used to have one of these, I still remember the smell of the damn interior, the steering wheel was a clusterfuck of buttons IIRC

>Victoria

Nice mate. Ever had a run in with the coppers?

Yeah replace the head gasket, they're notorious for failing in these cars
>my old one

Still need to black out the badges

9/10 I fucking love nardo grey
10/10, probably one of the best cars on this Taiwanese basket weaving board
7/10 for making me miss my old supra
1/10 cuz Kia
3/10, are you a dad?

So are you this guy named "code_three" on instagram, or are you posting a photo of a car you don't own?

the fuck you follow me? This is weird as fuck

More than you can afford pal. I like it.

I just did a simple image search. So if you are actually Dave, post your face with timestamp so I can print it out, cum on it and then post it online in Veeky Forums :)

Warning: I key any Mazda I see that have the edgy "M" badges

nah

no bully pls

I mean, I just have to check if you are actually Dave, not some random punk online that posted a photo of someone else's car.

His face is already on instagram so I can compare.

I mean, who would come here and lie about owning an R32 GTST using a photo from someone with only 300 followers? Not like a posted an R34 GTR or something

Ok I don't need a face just sock on hood, or timestamp on car and I will take it.

No more excuses, bus rider

I'm wayyyy too lazy to go do that shit so here's a pic of my darts engine bay that I never posted on insta, feel free to scroll down to compare

>Too lazy to do simple shit

shut the fuck up, bus rider.

Gonna call Dave to see if he actually browse Veeky Forums because I don't think so. Stop posting photos of someone else's car, you whore.

best skyline color
nice/10