E46 m3 smg vert

is an smg convertible the cheapest way to get a well cared for e46 m3?
they're cryptonite to fuccbois and ricers
nice as nice looking as the coupe but a hardtop helps, and the exhaust note is real nice with the top down
the smg isn't great but it's actually not difficult to convert it to a 6 speed manual since the smg is literally just a 6 speed with motors bolted to it

Other urls found in this thread:

newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/d/02-bmw-m3-convertible-smg-e46/6365941692.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

problem is, they're more appealing to dumb women who don't know how to take care of a car

e46 is a girls car

what makes you say that? I mean lets be honest, its a 15 year old BMW 3 series that is the highest/sportiest trim you can get. Are you sure they "appeal" to women?
Or are you projecting your insecurities?

because convertible and not a manual

I agree. Women drive crossovers now and back then wanted the Porsche Barbie it X3. They dont care for convertibles when the Z3 is there. If they did they wouldn't care to spend money on a bigger engine.

SMG is a good sYstem but it occasionally will shift like teenager learning for the first time, particularly slow speeds. And I mean bad shifts as in the car jerks back and forth like a tetard.
Does very well during performance conditions.

Its a good choice IMO, also consider a 6 speed auto 135i tho.

Not just girls, i see lots of the homo's and blacks drive them in my city. Funny thing is the homo's take care of them the others look like trash.

fuck me, i want it
newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/d/02-bmw-m3-convertible-smg-e46/6365941692.html
>british racing green exterior
>cinnamon interior
>price is pretty low for an m3 of that mileage
>looks clean as fuck
>comes with a hard top
assuming it has good maintenance records i'm tempted

Mmm, good choice my dude. That color combo is on point! Most I see are silver or white, this be a gem

>autotragic
not even once

smg is not autotragic.

>they're cryptonite to fuccbois

>Implying fuccbois know how to drive stick.

NO CLUTCH NOT A MANUAL

SMG literally has a clutch. hence smg to manual swaps are easy to do.

no third pedal, not a manual, is what he meant to say

does it have 3 pedals? fucking retard.

Lmao, you posted a clutch disc. You got rekt hard, retard.

>you posted a clutch disc
>you
good job faggot

Why did he post a clutch disk then?
And why did he call an automated manual "autotragic"?

so the SMG is a transmission with a clutch plate that doesn't require the driver to engage/disengage it. that's an automatic.

Smg is more manual than automatic since it does have a clutch will roll backwards on inclines and won't change gears untill you pull the paddles/gear stick also have to lift your foot off when changing gears it's bmw sequential transmission

>is an smg convertible the cheapest way to get a well cared for e46 m3?
No. Because "automatic" convertible is the most likely to be owned by a woman or a retard.

Also convertible M3s suck ass.

an ''autotragic'' is a torque converter automatic

an autotragic is anything without a clutch pedal, no matter the internals, it's something removing the action of operating the clutch and gears directly

If you like convertibles why not. DESU i havent seen roofless e46 m3 often but if I did, it was always women driving them. The coupes are mostly men.

For me, the e46 M3 ist still one of the prettiest cars ever made, especially the csl version.

If you like it, buy it.
I got my new M2 lci 3 days ago and now I have to drive slow for 2000km, I´m dying :D

>structural rigidity is compromised
>but as far as i know, bmw's efforts to give it more rigidity worked pretty well, and don't add -that- much weight.
>a hardtop helps noticeably especially if you get hard locking braces instead of the stock locks
>hardtop makes it into a pillarless coupe (the best fuckin kind)

Still looks ugly as fuck though goddamn

>the best fuckin kind
That hardtop looks terrible though, the roofline looks all wrong at the back.

Just watch out cuz scummy teenagers will stab your roof and rip the fabric.

i dunno, feels kind of older bmw boxy

No, it feels like someone used the box transform tool on a E46 coupe roof, stretched it rearward then up in the back. Looks like it was designed by a person with bad vision, not like a homage to an E30