>FF XIV Stormblood
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2GIttGPLr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for pure waifus only

FFT a shit

>princessfucker
>pure
Lmao

What costume do you guys have on your Echo?

the one from the ff7 remake event

Should I draw on the rigged KC2? I already have Wall, all else is new.

Currently sitting at 74 mythril, mines are 90% depleted (183 stamina)... what do?

>tfw mobius box tomorrowish
Sunday/Monday grind will be nice and next Mobius Day will be great.

None yet, because I don't like the one available. Hopefully a nice one shows for the anniversary.

Nothing is purer than a knight giving her all to her princess

>Need to enhance Luneth
>Only 49,000 gil
Fuck that mog king event. If it had real drop rates I could easily afford to to enhance this fuccboi.

KC2 gives me no Shout. I swear, I have rolled on every single banner that it has been on since it was introduced, and have every other Ramza relic. I've had some really good rolls lately on other banners, so I'm not that disappointed. But still, it's frustrating.

is my budget 600 MAG freyvia enough for robot? less if I equip her with DW

>check jp guide for robot trial
>recommended units
>enhanced ramza
>fire veritas
>enhanced WoL
>2B,Roy and the list of unreleased units at the release of the trial goes on
JPfags can't recover from this one

If you need to bolster realm synergy in V, VI, or VIII, yes.

If you have someone who would benefit from a +20% element relic, yes.

If not, no.

His BSB2 has a Shout entry

I just got 4 from it :^)

Isn't his shout weapon available as a free choice in KC1?

How much bank do you think Dr. Mog made today?

>dataminers found something GL exclusive to be happening today, the 20th
>KC2 starts spewing 11/11s for everyone
C-Could this have been intentional?

Not enough.

Hot springs

The sad thing is, I have barely tried for his relics and they keep falling into my lap. I'm not sure I would even pull on the banner since I don't particularly want even more tactics stuff.

Nah, those are all unique SBs.

I think the reason JPcucks couldn't blast the body full force was because Letters of Arms doesn't stack. I heard that it's coming though.

I honestly think this is for the greater good as well IMO. I like RK a lot but it has always been bullshit that Wall can be as important as it is and still be locked behind two relics.

This to be honest.
>Some people actually think whoever did this is going to get fired for selling tons of outdated relics
lol

>I think the reason JPcucks couldn't blast the body full force was because Letters of Arms doesn't stack. I heard that it's coming though.

That's no excuse when they can stack the shit out of killers.

No but tailwind is

Does robot killer exist as a materia?

Edgar TMR

Edgar

Edgar's tmr

Edgar has Machine Killer TMR.

One unit. I've never pulled one

>falling for the "letters and arms doesn't stack in JP" meme
It does, damn near everything does.
Only things that don't are stuff like Spirit of Freedom and 20 sided die.

retard

> machine killer was on a 3* star base 4 max that everyone threw out due to muh Setzer

Lmao, guess being an Orlandufag really does have its downsides.

a materia AND a sword in JP.

Knight, the 2 moogles (Hana?), and diving moogle.

>throwing out units
The only unit I've ever thrown out is Anzelm.

Space is hard to keep.

25 mithril lads, halfway to go, hope they didn't fix it yet

I didn't realize until after the KC2 draw that I had so many fucking 5* dark matters. What is even the point of that reward when they are so cheap in the gysahl shop? At least with the adamantite/scarletite stuff it's obvious they are giving you garbage.

Also, the prize for me might be stuff for Terra, which is weird. Another +10 mag and fire boost armor is pretty nice. Too bad fire hasn't been that useful in raids lately.

I doubt they'll fix it until tomorrow at the earliest, which means you get another free 10 from the FF-0 event.

Gorillas in the cloud, represent.

MERC RAMZA /soon/

>had to spend lots of my valuable TIME and EFFORT to get a Shout AND a wall
>all these newfaggots just get them for free because DeNA rigged KC2
FUCK YOU
FUCK ALL OF YOU

I went r3 in anticipation of this, and only got made fun of before. I had no idea the upgrade would be this soon, though. I'm seriously temped to do dervish next since affliction break doesn't need more uses after r2, and the chances I draw stuff that would make SS strike useful are pretty low.

>10-12 minutes of soul crushing despair per left arm kill
who thought this was a well designed boss?

just mvp your freebies la

>TIME and EFFORT

Don't you have some dirtniggers to be complaining about?

At least you'll get some sick gear for doing it. I could really use the fist for Firion but I'm pretty sure i'm too weak to kill the robot.

toontix when la

>tfw haven't Shun-posted since Arc-V ended

>tfw i haven't played gbf in almost. month other than picking up daily shit
damn this feels bad not having shit to farm.

guys do i really have to follow the meta for ffbe to clear most of the trials? i just wanna use my favorite characters. my team set up currently is amelia, lightning, noctis, tidus, and ramza but if i gotta pull for better characters or switch them out then i guess i will

>made fun of
Sour grapes.
I shattered R2 Northern Cross for it. Next is SSS R3 as I'm a squallfag. AB comes after.

I spent a fuckton on them too, especiall SG, but these 11/11-s are glorious and I'm happy for the newfriends.
It's payback for my 2/55 Galuf hammer and off banner knife from 1st anniversary.

I see it being fixed at earliest at 5:00 pm PST, or in other words in 5 hours and 40 minutes, again that is at earliest and they could take longer

You should be happy that so many people are finally getting their walls and shouts

I really want to shatter the last copy of SSS I have, but spellblade motes are going to be one of the rare ones (based on the torment schedule so far).

whats glitched about it?

If the Cetra are the ancestors of humans shouldn't Aeris be some kind of caveman

Whoops wrong tab
11/11 on all pulls

>Pull on the glitched banner
>have everything except the BSBs
>Get enough to make TWO 8* Excaliburs (had a 6* already)
>Get every BSB except my boy Squall's
Little miffed because I have Squall's OSB and this would have been nice for him. Still, can't wait to holy meme the V torment now, holy shit
Still not sure if it was worth the ___gems though

Didn't you see the whole last thread? every draw is 11/11 in keepers choice 2

I don't play RK so I don't know what that means.

sorta new to BE, rank 26 right now
How viable is my team?
Rikku
WoL
Yshtola
Ashe
Ashe

So fucking glad I got the SG. No clue what it does but apparently everyone wants it.

Yeah, I am actually sort of worried about the mote stuff since I pretty much just screwed around with them after the introduction event. RK really gives you the opportunity to permanently screw something up with the mote spending.

>Anti-orlandeau poster unironically throws it units

Retards, everybody.

Is the keeper's choice 11/11 still going? I want to pull if it is. Is this a glitch or something or it's officially announced?

RK has some godly remixes:
youtube.com/watch?v=x2GIttGPLr4

Do not. There have been no Spellblade motes distributed in JP since the FFV Torment.

Say you pull in BE a 10+1 and all units you pull are rainbows, that's what happened in one of the banners in RK

200% def and spr. i wish i got that gil sword.

REMINDER

You also got shout and medica. You're pretty much set on having the essentials natively

In fairness even though Wall and Shout are on there I wouldn't entirely equate it to a BE rainbow. What's a good equivalent for Vanille's medica and the rest of the stuff?

Do you also not have any brain cells? You can't piece together what it could possibly mean?

Massive defense and resistance boost and is one of the most useful relics in the whole game
Ramza's sword with Shout is also excellent for newbies

7/7 relics on the banner and a bonus VII synergy item and one more pick of your choice
excellentpull/10 I'd say

do I get enough mythril to pull if I reroll now?

That's not exactly comparable, a rainbow in BE is a much bigger deal than a rainbow in RK.

Has anyone confirmed that KC1 is also all 5* yet?

It'll probably take an hour to grind out the mithril

Which banner is the glitched one?

Take the time to look at the relic list; only the 5* relics available from the date of first release (sometime in early October 2016?) are around - no bullshit below that rarity at all. We are assuming this to be a glitch, as Keeper's Choice 2 is the only banner to be hit with this.

It is not
KC2

>BEapes will never know this feel
Open KC2 and click on the Relics button in the bottom right. You'll notice that missing from the relic list is any 3* or 4*. Now go to KC1 and check if it's the same.

All the banners were tested. Only KC2 is brroken

Very much if you equip your units right

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE NATIVE WALL AND SHOUT.

FUCK YOU DENA.

Now I don't have any mythril for Zack during vincent banner but fuck it

>turn around
>see this
what do?

keepers choice 2

>dont play RK anymore
>haven played it in 1.5 years
>still keep it on my phone
>did a pull yesterday for no reason

I FUCKED UP

how fast can I grind 50 mythril

Im stuck with work now. Any new strategies for aigaion yet? Teedus chains into fixed dice finisher do anything cause thats likely all i got for this trial

>"gtfo of my room nigger"

Very slow because you'll be in "now loading" screens for 1 minute for each 2 minutes of gameplay.

Vomit and turn back around to the true best bun

This is literally worth buying gems for

I'm LITERALLY broke I whaled in FGO