dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD (embed)

>Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC/5 AM EDT/2 AM PDT

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>Grinding Guide (Outdated, just do your scenarios)
pastebin.com/BqezU490 (embed)

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
Ask in the thread lol
>Remember that there is a 3 day waiting period after leaving a guild before you can join a new one

>Wiki
wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Main_Page

>Avatar Simulator (Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Pixiv Tags
DNF
D&F
Dungeon&Fighter
던파 - Deonpa
アラド戦記 - Arad Senki

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh (embed)
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L (embed)

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

>(embed) (embed)

I goofed my b, I was also gonna add those two guilds to the op too but I forgot

Yes.

it's over, couldn't even get past 10 posts
F

Don't do that. "Ask in the thread" is there because in the past this general was filled with guild shitposting and drama and doing that was one way to calm the shitposting retards.

lets mourn for our fallen

sike fuck those niggers for bullying us

oh mkay, well at least I fights the
>figther
and added general to the name

It was good first attempt. I give it a 7/10. It'd be a 9/10 if there was a cute fmage or fpriest image attached.

Yes. I don't get why I keep seeing retards say "why rift hard when it supposed to gear me up???" when Neople literally said that they intentionally designed rift to be a hard but potentially rewarding dungeon.

How do I marry "elven knight"

Send a whisper to Quies.

>she doesn't main lancer

>she

i didn't know there was a thread up

Im sorry user

>ywn fuck a thiqq norn

fucking hell those thighs

got a milennium war hero chain belt, should I save it or dissassemble?

What's your class? Jk the answer is yes, throw it in your safe unless you use heavy armor

all I do is rhyme, all I do is get this money, all I do is grind

personally I think the blue ones sexier

Which would you rather have, male knight, male thief, or female lancer?

All male classes removed.

/u/ please go.
Male thief would be cool if his subs weren't shit.

Female lancer would justify his epics existing. Delete male after.

male lancer is the only real husbando in this game beside striker, they needed a bishi to attract fujos and he fills that role just like knight fills the big tit slut role

>Striker
>Husbando
Pls, only Titan's husbando

okay now I got an epic weapon that doesnt work on my character, can I crush that shit up or is there some meme reason to keep it?

Female Lancer

>I said striker

my bad I mean male fighter in general

that doesnt look very "demonic" lancer to me user

You lack critical thinking, don't you?

The only thing demonic about lancer is his lance tho

Sirocco's lance*

well yeah and the lance pretty much effects his character, "demonic" characters dont usually wear all white and and hang around butterflies

are they ever going to fix terranium selling?

I have 500 to throw at the fucker

Yes, because when I said female lancer, I wanted Neople to take Zhao Yun directly from Koihime Musou and put her in as female lancer.

Kritikanon here, what classes do female (female) play? I need to know for my handsome Lancer that'll make soon. Also for Lancerbro, what are your likes and dislikes for both Lancer classes?

Shut the fuck up and go to your corpse of a general

I like everything about skirmisher and have no interest in vanguard just cause I like skirmishers lore and dislike vanguards look
the mirage skill canceling is one of the only reasons I started playing dfo again along with lancer himself
I hate that he doesnt have very many avatars but at least the celestial and infernal sets look cool, still deciding which of those I wanna buy
I need to see what each of those sets look like when dyed cause if eternal can be black and gold that might seal the deal for me

I think drago lancer looks cool and I heard that dark lancers gonna have a throwing spear so thats interesting

Since slayers have passives for all weapons, can i just pick whatever?

Yes

I killed /ammg/
I saved /dfog/

You're just a peasant.

I was thinking about making a Vanguard after seeing some high level stuff done by a Korean. I'm neutral toward Skrimisher probably because I've seen too many of them, but the canceling stuff you mention sounds like my type of stuff. I have to see Dragon and Dark Lancer before I make my decision. Mostly grow interest in the class because of that announcement.

Only homosexuals main lancer

stupid lancer main and confirmed gayfaggot 3dpd lover kritikanon are ruining this general

that just lets us stone two fags at once

gameplay im sure vanguards probably stronger than skirmisher but I just like skirmis feel, the permastuns and thousand stab/slice attacks are just so badass

I just find it hard to spread the sp around since there are so many skills that could use them

*bisexuals
lancers can fuck girls and cute boys~

yeah id much rather have the general be on page 10 over gameplay discussion
what kinda general actually TALKS about the game?

Sounds better than you faggots shitting up the place.

I'd rather be on page 10 then subscribing to your blog about how much you love lancer

if you want that then just go back to /ammg/

It'd honestly be better without the delusional idiot that doesn't know what combos are

what are combos?

would be better without that idiot that doesn't think dfo is 3d with 4 degrees of liberty

would it be better if we just all went bak to /ammg/?

Why do so many people hate Kritikanon? Is it because he doesn't like boys?

>Only homosexuals main lancer
So does that make me THE CHOSEN ONE? Will I get attacked by women? I can handle it.

I've been here since neo announced global. I bet I have more history in this general than you will ever have.

Also 3dpd are the best kind of women

>Talk about how you pretend to be a little girl and getting attention from other men = best general ever
>Talk about gameplay = ruining the general
You're pathetic fatboi.

Yeah probably, it won't happen, but yes.

Save our thread from these faggots Tessa...

Who are you quoting?

who are you even? that post was talking about the lancer main and kritikanon

Kritikanon here, I'd rather we end this silly argument and get back to the fmages (Gays), mmages (Ultra Gays), and handsome Lancers (handsome men) don't you agree? Also, you guys never answered my question; what class does a female (female) play in DFO? I remember them playing Dark Templar but that quite some time ago.

females dont play dfo

What happened to best girl Rayne and best waifu Unconcerned? Especially Unconcerned, she was extremely hot! HOT! Nicely shape butt.

H O T

That's not even the real Unconcerned

>get radiant gold 5/5
>it's weaker than my 85 set
nice fucking meme set

your doing something wrong then, friend

only wrong thing i did was not grinding its individual pieces

I'll grind you, faggot.

gas yourself degenerate

No bulli

That thing is way better looking than Unconcerned.

I want to stuff gummi worms in f priests panties!

Why?

But then she'd be all sticky.

>bisexuals
Revolting.
That's why M.Mages don't want you.

fuk u

bisex is patrician since you can appreciate both cute boys AND cute girls not just one or the other

You need the right side's BiS too m8.

Bisexual isn't real.
It's just something you fags say so nobody takes your clothes during gym class, and puts them in the toilet, and then shits on them.

thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard

did that really happen to you user? im so sorry

But I'm not a fag Pablo.

you sure act like one though

Bisexuals and gays got equal treatment when I was in middleschool/highschool. They got bullied, beaten up to the point they were forced to transfer.

It would make more sense to put gummy birds in her bush.

Based. Society would be better if we gave them the muslim treatment.

gays and bisexuals in my state were the super popular kids

then again im not in hick town

You're all about number 1, aren't you? That's kinda the reason why you people are never really out of the closet and instead just pretend to be hetero or homo when they want to date a girl or a guy, respectively. There's a certain charm to it, but it's all on the surface.

Dungeon Fighter Online.

no like both as long as theyre my type

blue eyes, blond hair, and pale skin does it for me regardless of gender

Can you guys take this to /lgbt/? This is a general about Dungeon Fighter Online.

No you see it's because /ammg/ can't sustain itself they need to shit up this thread. Just like kiritika boi needs to delude himself into thinking he's a special normie because he misunderstands fitan mechanics

I wish Nemyr was real and she'd give each of us a waifu.

This is the Koihime VN right? Fuck, I want the remake and sequel to be translated so bad.

I wish for metastatic war every night before I drift off to sleep. Just end this pitiable timeline already.

I'm talking about your self-centeredness. It's a common issue and it can really get in the way of intimacy, not that it makes much of a difference if you don't mind having somewhat short-term relationships.

When will you guys come back to /ammg/?

You should let your dead rest.

no my thoughts and emotions are all that matter to me so Id rather be alone than be with someone who cant accept them

if I do find someone like that id give them everything they give me, but then again im a more romantic person so I avoid meaningless relationships and instead focus on myself, if I find someone who fits one day then good but I dont really expect it

But you guys came back. We can still hope /ammg/ might come back.