robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20881854/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20904307/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888403/

>Where can I find fellow GM players stuck in gold because me bunga team?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/888051090494595072
video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DFL9jldVwAAaVab.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=DFdsbRQiR3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best warchief is saurfang though

>twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/888051090494595072
How do I save that gif from twatter?

GARROSHFAGS ASSEMBLE

Not all competition, but competition in the form of a video game, sure.

But you weren't talking about whether or not it's meaningful, of course it's not meaningful, it's a fucking video game. You were talking about "pretending you are good at something, even if it isn't genuine" Just because there is no meaning to the game, that doesn't mean someone can't be good at the game.

Just because there is no value or any divine or practical meaning to being able to dunk a basketball, that doesn't mean that Lebron James isn't good at basketball, or that those skills can't or wouldn't translate to other areas.

previous thread:

I would love the concept of the Bloodseeker ult, but it just doesn't match with orc warrior. Warriors never had ability like that. Yes, they have rend and deep wounds but those are the only bleeds they got

video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DFL9jldVwAAaVab.mp4
Here sweetie

I just want an eredar waifu. they're the best buttsluts

I ANSWER....... TO NO ONE!

So this is where all the grannies are, huh?.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFdsbRQiR3Q

Now in Warlords of Draenor, since absolutely nothing is Thrall’s fault and it’s completely Garrosh’s, Thrall goes out to kill the man he had damned. He challenges Garrosh to a Mak’gora, a duel which Thrall ruled was not to the death. Yet he did it in the traditional sense.

But you know, this honestly can’t even be considered a Mak’gora. A Mak’gora is a challenge of honor, and Thrall has none. He’d be a terrible PvPer. So the rules of a Mak’gora are the following:

Each Participant is allowed to use one weapon Body armor is forbidden Each participant needs at least one witness And so here is what Thrall does. He challenges Garrosh, and where Garrosh shows up in nothing but his pants, boots and belt, Thrall is there in full body armor. They’re completely alone in the field, though I’m going to assume that the player is to be Thrall’s witness. And so they fight, Garrosh screams to Thrall over how he was abandoned, and how Thrall made him what he was. Thrall responds by saying, in a nutshell, “You did this to yourself lol look at this” and killed Garrosh with his elemental magic.

So I don’t know about you, but that doesn’t seem very Mak’gora-like. Thrall used a total of three weapons (Doomhammer, molten rock, and lightning), he showed up in armor, and Garrosh had no witness to speak of, so nobody was there to call Thrall out on his murderous bull#$%^.

So we have Thrall, who took a man who looked up to him as a father, and he ruined him utterly and completely, then blamed Garrosh for being ruined, and when someone told Thrall “Hey you’re wrong” he throws a tantrum, he risks the lives of Horde soldiers to needlessly go after someone, then he challenges Garrosh to honorable combat, cheats, and is hailed as a hero for it. Fook thrall

^
Who was in the wrong here?

Needs to be a webm imo

Rend and Deep wounds kind if fill this niche though. Having just a boring dot tacked onto shit is fine in an MMO, but they are allow freedom in a MOBA to turn boring shit into fun shit.

Anti-movement is a godsend fir this game. Thank you based Blizz.

You are correct and I was not wording my point of view correctly.

I'll be honest, I need to get back to work and stop getting into stupid arguments on Veeky Forums but I'm sure our POVs are not as far apart as it may seem.

My point was that it is to be expected that someone would be unhappy about being bad in a video game. Since video games are designed such that you feel happy to be good at them.

>stukov got more hype when he was announced than garrosh
Is kel'thuzad the only warcraft character left people would be super hyped for?
>inb4 waifufags

I got you

Q-Invoke Combat-Skillshotcharge-Channeled root and dot. Channel isn't broken by damage. Garraosh tosses his axe down and pummels the opponent while rooting them
W - Rage swipe - after two seconds all damage Garrosh has receives is unleashed in an aoe around him. He heals for a percentage of the damage dealt
E - STRIKE NOW! - Allies gain 100% attack damage on their next attack and movement speed for 3 seconds

Basically built to dog pile the shit out of Mobility fags

A rend or deep wounds that amplifies and/or refreshes on movement. Is that really too much of a stretch?

>KT and Garrosh
Haven't been this excited for hero releases in a while.

The whole alliance and the retarded horde players (mostly le 420 trollfags) hate Garrosh so it make sense.

Lok'tar, brother.

Probably. New blizzard peeps know him from HS, old ones from WoW, old old from WC3.

Hell yeah fuckin nice!

Thanks user

>The Dark Portal
>Teasing Garrosh
I told you Blizzard was this retarded.

Also
>Garrosh
God, one of the most overrated fucking characters. At least he's actually a fun character, still overrated as shit though.

And why would you not tease an orc with the dark portal?

Thanks for copying my post over for no real reason so I didn't have to.

>God, one of the most overrated fucking characters. At least he's actually a fun character, still overrated as shit though.
He's literally the best Warchief and best Orc, though.

HEH GREETINGS

Finally my HS leader is in! Just need the little boy now and the HS collection will be complete!

It's still kind of surprising considering stukov is only like a couple steps above maiev in his universe as far as importance goes. I guess warcraft fatigue has really taken hold of the hots community.

>guess warcraft fatigue has really taken hold of the hots community.
It was the fact that he is a healer and he can fucking solo heal just wait for the next solo tank if you want to see hype.

What would garrosh be if not a tank?

>Gorehowl
>tank

doubt.jpg

He can be a tank, a bruiser or assassin.

they made tassadar and stukov supports
they made rexxar the hunter a warrior

If any orc was going to be a tank it'd be gorrash.

>or assassin
I doubt they are going to add yet another warcraft assassin with how much shit they already get.

Said: Everyone.

Because, again, overrated. He also did nothing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to wait and see but I don't see a problem not to mention a bruiser is literally and assassin but bulky like Sonya.

Muradin dual wields.

Why do I suddenly have 5 Sun's out chests?

blizzard's shitty lottery event that nobody even knows exists

you could have won 50 chests or a 3-foot illidan statue or something

Wait a sec, do people know his moves already?

>Rewards are out
>Third week in a row without getting anything while playing every day

no they are makign shit up

>No email from Blizz

I dunno why I'm surprised.

Why do people shit on Valeera so much? I'm 5-0 with her in QM today. She's basically a beefier, less bursty Zeratul with slightly more situational utility

>inb4 >QM

why are you newfags using this thread

the other one was made earlier

zeratul has blink and seeker
valeera relies on the enemy team being bad enough at seeing stealth shimmer that she can just walk into melee range, and then she has no way back out

She's easily countered. Zeratul can blink away at least, Valeera is screwed if she doesn't kill her target. Plus her stealth is worse.

>Why do people shit on an easily counterable hero when I can get wins in the mode where no drafting happens??

Except for the whole thing about Zeratul having way more damage, way more mobility, one of the best ults in the game, and the ability to still blow someone the fuck up if he gets knocked out of stealth as opposed to being useless and dying.

Says you, faggot.

Garrosh IS the best Warchief.
and he did NOTHING wrong.

Fuck you.

Valeera is as good as the enemy is shit. She's like The Spy.

>No kel'thuzad
>No maiev
>No old gods
>no hakkar
>no dragon aspects
>no demons
>no dranei
>no daelin
>no titan constructs
>no naga
>no thunder king
>no klaxxi
>no quiraj

If you NEED to add yet another orc, at least it should have been Saurfang or Nazgrim.

When you're up against decent people and feel about as threatening as a minion wave you'll see.

>garrosh
>literally who
can i get a quick rundown on this faggot

>Not just decloaking and two shotting people as Spy

although last I heard they nerfed the ambassador so you can't do that anymore but I haven't played in years

no

>calling people newfags
>posted your shit early as fuck
End your life

>tfw we will never get a spy character who can disguise as the enemy and have a dead ringer
kill me

(you)

>No kel'thuzad
i agree he needs to be in the game. they're probably gonna make him their next big multiclass hero

>No maiev
i don't get the hype, she's a shit waifu

>No old gods
how do you even implement old gods in this game without ripping off abathur's skillset?

>no hakkar
again, a literal god

>no dragon aspects
would be cool

>no demons
the problem is there are so few named or important demons outside of dreadlords and pit lords. i would love for a satyr or voidwalker or succubus hero (or even a warlock hero that uses these) but i can't think of any important ones in the lore

>no dranei
this is inexcusable indeed

>no daelin
meh

>no titan constructs
literally dwarfs

>no naga
also inexcusable. one of the most iconic races (even moreso than draenei desu) still not represented in the game. we absolutely need one.

>no thunder king
would be cool as fugg

>no klaxxi
would be cool

>no quiraj
would be cool

>Implying that's not exactly what a Dreadlord hero would do unless they just copied their WC3 abilities like lazy cunts

He was weeping in nagrand then thrall said come join the horde so he said okay, then he is warchief because thrall needed to talk to the elements, then he declared he hated all horde races except orcs, so people like him because they are orc fans who only like orcs.

He was popularized in hearthstone

a mix of uncle sam and donald trump

So ready I immediately prepared pictures for when he inevitably dumpsters fucking everyone like a true orc.

>Who was in the wrong here
Blizzard storywriters for sure

he is the hs warrior character and he says "heh, greetings" and then armors up

Too many people ignore the fact that Thrall literally murdered Garrosh in cold blood.

I'm just glad Blizzard finally owned up to his bullshit. In Legion he says the elements don't really heed his call anymore, ever since the duel.

>literally dwarfs

you know what I mean

>the problem is there are so few named or important demons outside of dreadlords and pit lords. i would love for a satyr or voidwalker or succubus hero (or even a warlock hero that uses these) but i can't think of any important ones in the lore

What? There's more than enough named non-pitlord/dreadlord demons. KJ, Archimonde, Xavius, Kazzak. They could even just add a Fel Reaver.

supreme mustard race dipshit who invades a bunch of people then gets electrocuted by thrall

>how do you even implement old gods in this game without ripping off abathur's skillset?

Core replacement hero that hats the enemy heroes to give them madness shit debuffs.

>Get Genji
>Maybe he takes some skill
>Play him
>Get 2 charges of Jump
>No
>Get ambushed very well while off guard
>Stunned
>They damage me hard
>Leave
>HUE ARE NOT PRE-
>Xblade
>Leave

So basically Genji removes the ability for the enemy team to use the last 20% of there hp and you cannot die unless you are just competently not paying attention for an extended period of time.

Normally I play an "OP" hero and come away thinking "Oh I SEE the weakness now", but Genji is basically untouchable, to the piont were it's absurd.

He can murder any low hp opponent with 0 risk and while investing only 2 seconds away from a team fight and then pop right back in. There is simply no such thing as being Ming/Chromie/Kael/whatever and trying to provide a few shots from a safe distance if your hp is low.

I don't even understand why these new heroes even have mana bars at this point. He never runs out.

His Reset either need to be taken out or to work like Greymane's Ultimate where he gets a free cast window. His hp could also be lowered. No one can do anything remotely close to what he does aside from Tracer, who has to blow her entire kit and wait for long cool-downs to do it again.

2 jumps lmfao, QM is basically ruined, not that it was good before. If you ever die ever you are bad at Genji.

How do I subscribe to this blog?

>tfw no wilfred fizzlebang hero that summons jaraxxus as his heroic but dies in the process giving the enemy xp

>alliance warlock

don't they specifically not allow this shit?

You play a Acolyte of the old gods, you leap in and out of the bodies of allies and enemies.

Enemy bodies will spit you out after awhile so you have to time jumps very well, if you get carried off you're fucked. With talents your ult "Swallows" you ally and you control a temporary hero.

You can do a Leoric style drain from allies and force enemies to dash in a direction. However you will die along side any body you are in, including enemies.

Just another OP Stealth cancer hero that Blizzard refuses to fix.

@183313419
not even worth a (You)

they're looking into changing stealth as a whole

You're here for life or until you get fed up enough with this game.

It's only an issue in QM where you can't ensure you're getting vision. That's it. Your complaint should rather lie in the terrible QM matchmaking that they refuse to fix, as opposed to the hero itself.

The best Warchief to ever live.

>The Dawngate opens.

>level 15 murky chest

>Valeera is screwed if her target doesnt die

Not really, you pop unrevealble and there's never enough AOE to kill her fat hp bar. She's still shit though because she's a stealth cancer.

Zeratul is the only one who can actually do anything about a big fat fuck ball comin down the lane.

He's even laughing at you.

>as opposed to the hero itself.
It's not the hero itself, it's the mechanic itself (Stealth) which Blizzard simply copy/pasted from Warcraft III without balancing it. It allows players to get risk-free skill-free kills at the click of a button. It's anti-fun cancer and should be removed and reworked entirely if Blizzard values the health of the game.

At least not everyone there is an idiot. Now if they can fix Stun too they'll have a decent moba on their hands.

>Summer event was a mistake

really, they fucked with the drop rates only because of the summer skins and the shit mount

le ebin did nothing wrong orc best orc

Basically though, he was a side character who was being built up to do some great things, then the typical 'but he became bad!!!" Blizzard trope got to him, and he became a racist Orc who was now Warchief, and used his power as Warchief to dig around and find an ancient forbidden Pandaren artifact that he then tried to use to take over pretty much everything, and cleanse Azeroth of anything that wasn't an Orc.

So he's "based" because, well exactly that. Everyone loves that shit, and slobbers all over his dick for it.

>if Blizzard values the health of the game.

Okay, so you should just give up hope of it ever being fixed then, because lmaooooo. I mean for fuck sake, we've had heroes that desperately need reworks so much more than heroes that actually ARE getting reworks, and they still don't give a fuck.

>find an ancient forbidden Pandaren artifact
I know you're giving a quick rundown but fuck that sounds stupid. An ancient... panda artefact? with power so immense it was forbidden? who wrote this shit

You would shit blood if Riki was in this game

Stealth isn't OP. You usually don't see non-stealth ranged heroes unless they're in damage range anyway. It's the same thing as a normal gank, only you can see a shimmer. As soon as you leave Bronze, you stop being a faggot about stealth.

hero spotlight when

I know based on warcraft he'd probably be more of a bruiser but I hope he's able to provide some kind of tank for his team

wasn't the artifact the heart of an old god (Y'Shaarj?) and it was actually corruption number #2905 that made him wanna kill anything

Makgora is like Varian Taunt but noone else can attack/heal them during the honorable duel, not even thrall the cheater.

>really cool new system interactions for him

What could this mean