joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/

Previous:

pugna cunny

She gives the best succ

degenerates should be gassed

Slacks is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

>Updated Cloud 9 & Infamous team logo.
>Updated Cloud 9 & Infamous team logo.
>cloud9

reminder that there is a rumour that a TI team will be changing orgs

wouldn't that just me c9 signing NP?
its not like NP is a sponsor

is he our guy?

>its not like NP is a sponsor

they are a 'real' org, they have their own sponsors

>be a pos5 support cuck since forever
>try to play carry
>i can't farm for shit

how do i farm fast guys?

Literal who

>weebs will never ever EVER get any acknowledgement in DotA

>All they have is cringe cartoon CP on d2g

You can farm the spunk out of my cock you dumb support whore
Get back on your knees, you dont need to stand up

Try to hit creeps just before they're about to die so that you deal enough damage to kill them.

shilling for a hot sauce is hardly a sponsorship

don;t you FUCKING talk shit about fym

no way it's np unless they want to disband again after TI
DC?

I Know how to last hit senpai ,compared to the other carry player in my team he had 600 gpm while i only had 498.

he clearly farmed faster and better than me

reminder that OG has ZERO major sponsors, besides a minor redbull side cash shit. You can't run a team off of prize money.

What about the most anime hero INVOKER being op? Huh? Bet you didn't think about that you facebook emote poster faggot.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MYYYYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN

what if they're signing excecration? fnatic did it as well, it's probably cheap as dirt

support me and ill carry you bb ;)

first for your general is just extension of 3rd world shithole board /a/ that runs rings around rosy like headless chiken

is this all that is to your life, trying to get better while most likely you are at your cap thanks to the fact you cannot force yourself to be more interested in the game that you already are?

there is other things to work on, your mind becoming sharp from rts style games is already at 100%

You probably have shit farming patterns and spend too much time running between farm instead of actually farming. Or maybe you don't push waves aggressively enough. It's hard to know without seeing you actually play or even knowing your MMR.

>be me
>drop dota for good after getting burnt out one night
>graduate and get a job as a teacher
>it's summer after my first year
>have a couple of weeks of just nothing to do
>haven't toched dota in like 4 years
>might as well check it out
>suddenly I've spent a week playing it
>spend like a week in front of my PC
>it's about time I start preparing for the year
>feel like I have no willpower to go and do anything
>even anxious to call in sick
>just play dota all day ignoring the texts and calls
What do

>redditspacing

>Final vote is Invoker vs Rubick
>Ultimate arcana battle where they both get one

This is what will happen. It's NOT possible TA lost to some memeshit faggot without some Valve trickery.

>You can't run a team off of prize money
but that's a 4 major first prize money

what if EE wants to retire after ti7 and dropping his imaginary org is the best choice

Low 4k trash .

and yeah i have shit farming patterns
and running between farm instead of actually farming.

how do i fix this ?

Peruvian insider here.
It isn't them, they have a deal with a congressman (basically infinite moneyhere)

me too famalam back then i can win with 5x crystalis sniper without problem
now i'm scared to play carry because of my low gpm and failing to carry my team

Ideas for Invoker 's arcana?

What about he give up on his Sempiternal Cantrap enchantment (the biological immortality spell) to acquire a godlike new elemental power that will eventually consume his physical being

make him into a cute little girl

Lina is named after an anime character.

Gender bender would be quite nice

Watch matumbaman, rtz or other pro carry player of your choice and see what they do. Think about what you want to accomplish at all times and where you should be on the map.

Rule 63 arcana

Lina is a mix of Lina Inverse from Slayers and Firebenders from Avatar

>Who is eternalenvy
>What is NP

Do you really think Gaben will lose out on an opportunity to sell jew anime skins to obnoxious weeb manchildren?

Besides the massive redditspacing, some people dont give a fuck about getting gud
i personally play this shit religiously because its theraputic coming home from work

Rape one of your students then go on the run
that'll get you off this game for a while

>Someone on my team picks Invoker
>In the early game they don't even bother switching up their spells half of the time
>Late game they will wait about 5-6 seconds between invoking a spell despite buying Aghanims
>Generally just be useless most of the game by not making use of most of his kit

Whats the point in even picking Invoker if you're not going to play him

bulldog invoker playstyle, not the worst desu

So what the best way to do this Fantasy compendium thing? Just make sure the people I select are still in the tournament after the first couple days?

I suppose I should use gold cards for teams that probably won't go very far first so they don't become useless?

I'm gonna need you shitfucks to post that webm or I'm telling Icefrog to buff techies

what webm?

>I suppose I should use gold cards for teams that probably won't go very far first so they don't become useless?

if they wont go far, the players probably aren't worth many points even with a gold card.

Not that guy, but watching them and playing my low tier games, I saw some guys "pretending" to hit the creeps, it makes a particular sound too, but dont hit them until the last hit.

How do they do that?

Pugna x Necrophos

Pressing S repeatedly

>threads up for an hour
>no slutposting

Eu hours are so boring

I need my face in that

Here's your (you)

>Go to dota 2 general
>Quality slut posting with THICC girls

>Go to Overwatch general
>Filled incredibly gay and forced shipping of characters

How could /owg/ ever compete

This game won't stop being shit until every single Peruvian shit is deported from the US servers. It's hell here thanks to them. Valve is a shitty company for not stopping them. Fuck that fat greedy fuck Gabe, fuck Valve and fuck Peru.

vote rubick the rest are cancer

bulldog's game today proved whites are just game ruining whiny little cunts

Shut the fuck up you Peruvian shit.

See

see

If Wyverns are reptiles, how come Winter Wyvern has hair?

what the fuck

Because he ate your mums pussy you whiny little cunt white boy

>me
>white

Well you keep whining like a little white bitch and you provably suck at dota like them too

post white heroes that deserve a non-white dicking

There would be no dota without white people Jose. This used to be a great game before you and 10 million guinea pig eating little shits decided to invade American servers and severely bring down the enjoyability of this game. Fuck you.

whats up with all the whiteboys pretending to be black here

I want to dick down Lanaya, Mortred, and Drow, does that count?

I'm black

The one with Pugna

they got little dick syndrome

me too

I want to blacked sinned though, shes real.

>start playing kunkka for the quest chain
>he is now the most op roamer in the game

Being able to land boat so easily and +15 hp is so broken. With just a aether lens he is almost as scary as a farmed storm.

>Not Fwosh

lol

>not a sing post
wtf?

>old and busted chink
>sing's leftovers

no thanks

does "black and yellow" apply to hapas?

I legit forgot Sing existed, whatever. Still want to pipe Fwosh down. I've wanted to since like 2013.

her face reminds me of

Yeah kind of a shit pic

PLAGUE SPREADER

Cool necro cosplay

VECTOR OF INFECTION

What is reddits obsession with hating Sniper or any other hero that requires actual positioning skills and items.

I get it they were obsessed with day 1 monkey king and saying he was balanced. They really enjoy heroes like Skyrwath, Meepo, and Invoker since they use autohotkey and think they are lol amazing.

I'm starting to think if a hero isn't borderline broken like day 1 mk or abusable with scripts the hero is trash to the leddit community.

Might just put all my votes onto Pudge.
It is the least I can do to fight off the reddit stans favorite hero.

I put all my votes on sniper against ta and it payed off with how those two went so close. Heres to for voting against the reddit circlejerk again. Pudge all in to beat Invoker.

You lads are fuggin rude

A sniper arcana would literally be the most boring fucking shit in the world, he already has like two immortals he really doesn't need anything more

bitch is roasty as fuck, spoiler that shit.

WHAT A LOT OF ROT

Sniper has the dullest design in the entire game, there's no way to make that dumb midget look good. Sniper arcana would suck all the dicks in the universe.

>buried under 400 filters
>example of anything

lol

a-adelaide?

Do yu even play Doto?

>He doesn't know the final is already scripted.

gonna need a redpill on how people find this woman attractive

like even the soe posters are better taste

>buried under 400 pounds of cum from different men

go away singcuck

Because a sniper arcana would be fucking BORING. What can they do that his immortals haven't covered that would be worth $30?

Any updates on sing ?

dead

judging at how bad he is at lol, as long as he doesn't play dota, he can be our guy