Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMc13A8LqaA
twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/888138002278514689
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PLAYBLUE AND PLAYMELTY YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

Any final words now that he's not coming back as playable?

Lawermode isn't even that good, just block high.

MAYOR OF EARTH

>tfw too poor to buy uni

Remember to have fun and enjoy fighting games /fgg/.

but i want to playblue and playbirth

Ingrid will save us

>that Nemesis tag out animation
Oh FUCK

Playbirth

thx goy

Source of those bombs when?

daily reminder to ignore false flagging goobers complaining about reused assists when they love arc sys, who is making reused assets: the game.

Self-Sufficient "You're not allowed to like your favourite fighting game if it's competitively dead" Broski

Self-Sufficient "You're forced to play this character you don't find fun if you like the character from the source material and want them represented in another game where they might be fun" Broski

Reminder that they will never add Chariot's Main in MvCi

I won't lie, I got a little hype about Marvel again...

thats fine too

but play melty you autistic fuck

He's awesome and sucks he's not in Marvel 4.

The villain side of things looks pretty shit in MvC4 in particular as they force in all this Netflix trash

broski was right

It's not over when Broski 5-0's you in a game

You better watch your ass or he'll keep hard countering you in here too

Why does frank level up mid combo?

>homosexual likes literal manly woman character
what are the odds

that's too much anime for me

Gamora looks like the blandest, most generic character ever. It doesn't help that they're using the boring movie design instead of pic related either.

In fairness, none of the characters I did play on PS4 Marvel (Mag/Sent/Skrull) are in the game either

Have you grown tired of the cynicism in the FGC yet?

there isn't enough good Linne and it saddens my penis

He set up a tripod with a timer on his camera.

Someone should make a monogatari fighting game. If sword art online gets one then this should to

I want to watch Linne give birth!

>boring movie design

Should we tell him?

they want the jewllywood and tumblr audience
>hurr durr epic space marine battle suit
fucking pathetic

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=JMc13A8LqaA

Tell me, I never watched the movie.

Guilty gear is just the right amount of anime friend! Might I suggest you become a goober?

I'm the 0LP scrub from the end of the last general. Is there a discord of anything for SFV or is the reddit SFV discord the best around? I would like to meet some people who play and try to understand the game better.

I'm cool with getting pounded into the ground but it would be better if I had some practical advice or criticisms. I'm just bad and have no idea how I should be playing 95% of the time. Or if there are replays or tournaments that have commentary aimed at scrubs that'd be cool too.

Help?

>that spidey level 3 that's just REMEMBER THIS FROM THE MOVIE?

it's not her movie design

they're using her comic design faggot

What's your region? If we can play lagfree I can try to help you a little.

gg is shit desu

a long long time ago

I like her space suit and short hair.

Keyword, Might.

agreed

US East, playing on PC.

Under Night In-Birth Exe : Late[st]
The deep darkness of the hollow night. New shells of incarnation alight. One swing of a sword. Sinuous white snake. Savage fangs of the beast. Tonight, the deepest night. Blessing for all who confronts. . .

I wish SAO got a proper whole fighting game for itself.

I main stinky trap Kirito.

Yoooo are you guys hype for the mind stone! There are only four more reveals left, we can't wait to share them with you! Please preorder

Reminder that Spider-Man catching Green Goblin's bombs when he's not in the game is tacky garbage akin to Wolverine catching Magneto's metal beams and throwing them during his super

Does anybody here still play Ryu in Jive?

>complaining about the movie design when you've never even watched the movie

why

twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/888138002278514689

Did they show what the new stone does in Marvel?

>She-Hulk grabs a random ass car and hurls it at her enemy during her level 3

WHAT THE FUCK WHY ISN'T THIS SUNDAY DRIVER IN THE GAME

I want to abduct Linne

Better get to work then.

Yeah. Infinity Surge puts the opponent in an orb causing a hard knockdown and Infinity Storm gives you max meter.

>caring this much about mvci

I did read all the Marvel cosmic comics until the death of Star Lord and Nova, and frankly she was boring as fuck there too but at least she was hot. Now she is just boring. I mean, her attacks are all stuff that Dante or literally anyone with a sword and gun could do, no fun powers or anything.

>comparing obvious comic relief like She-Hulk or Deadpool to Spider-Man

WHY DOESN'T EVERY CHARACTER BEAT YOU WITH THE HEALTH BAR LMAO DUDE THAT'D BE HYPE

play ST to build fundamentals

What's up Combofiend? Can you add Kamala Khan in the game?

Not gonna buy it, but we could at least salvage some sfm from MvC:I!

She to old to fall for that dummy!

link me to some lewd pics or just dump before you get banned

you might have had a point if you didn't constantly shit on max fans, and people who wanted alex Q and other meme characters, furthermore you're the biggest waifushitter despite shitting on them as well except it's just dudes instead

is fire pro a figthting game

>a human that identifies as a female
>hot
Get That Ass Back to the 1950s

This could be a lot of fighting game characters theme.

Get your own

I don't know what ST is. Help a scrub out?

>Gamora
>human

You're forgetting those people don't actually play games, so my wants as someone who will actually purchase and play the game is immediately worth 100x more.

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo on Fightcade aka ST aak Super Turbo aka Grandmaster challenge 2x

Uniel ST

Infinity storm gives you v-ism too

Forgot link. youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

>he says a female is not a human
Typical male centric FGC response

SF2 Super Turbo

It is kind of a meme to say it builds fundamentals because there's a lot of degenerate shit in ST, but it does actually do a good job of forcing you to learn spacing and defense.

Obviously learning ST will not make you better at SFV (except indirectly) so just play SFV if you wanna get better at that. I do recommend ST though, it's a lot of fun.

Does it? Wasn't that just Gamora's super?

I don't know anything about comics but the design they used is much better than this. This looks straight out of some second rate '80s fantasy stuff.

ST is super turbo/super street fighter 2 turbo/super street fighter 2 X grand master challenge.

It's one of the deepest fighting games but it doesn't have all the flash of newer ones. If you play ST as your first game I promise you that you will become a fundamentally strong player. It's sort of like throwing yourself into an acid vat though.

Don't fall for the meme, ST is diceroll nonsense

Linne is for cute not lewd.

what the fuck why are you talking about the comics now

I think she looks fun. Reminds me of the plasma blade guy (Hayate? I think it was Hayate) but with guns.

I have a feeling the journey away from 0LP is going to be a long one.

It was in ryces leak

rude.

anyone down for a streamed /fgg/ sfv lobby?

You're an image thief.

This is the edgiest thing I've heard in years.

That's fighting games for you, an unending slog that you slowly learn to enjoy wading through.

play ST first if you want to learn fighting games, no meme. it's what I did years ago.

Welcome to hell
aka /fgg/

>This looks straight out of some second rate '80s fantasy stuff.
Most of the DnA cosmic Marvel run looked like second rate '80s fantasy/sci-fi stuff. New stuff is much more bland.

Oh nice.

Yeah it's Hayate.

Isn't everyone except the creator?