This kraut comes up and slaps ur car on it's ass

>This kraut comes up and slaps ur car on it's ass

What do?

Wait a week until its in for service on its timing chains

Wait until it inevitably breaks down and *blocks my path*

make an insurance claim

Proceed to let them have rough unprotected euro sex in hopes I’ll get a bmw-merc collaboration bastard child out of it

Get my other car that I bought with my Crypto currencies to beat him up.

make a tumblr post about how the mercedearchy is trying to destroy my vagina and prevent me from driving while breastfeeding tyrone's 7th-born son

kek and whole thread
bump

Slap the kraut with its superior.

i wouldnt mind that car slapping myassno homo

Even with rice the Germans were way ahead of their time

Exchange insurance info and let the insurance settle it. Contact cops if its over $1000 of damage.

unzip my dick and get ready to watch some hot german lesbian incest

Laugh my ass off.

Try to join the party

This car makes my dick hard

rip a burnout, and laugh at the shitty german reliability of his car

>german reliability
>aussie/american reliability
like poetry

>over 100k
>fake side intakes like an old mustang
Awful

Australian cars are more reliable than German ones. Plus if something goes wrong it will cost a quarter as much to fix it on an Aussie car compared to a (((German))) one.
>t. owned multiple german and australian cars

One does not simply “cash out”

That car is ridiculous in every amazing way possible

>naturally aspirated

nice meme faggots. this engine transmission combination is probably mercedes most reliable engine + transmission ever made, it can make huge power.

The vl is a legend of it's own the Germans and poms never put turbo i6 or v8 in them like we did.

The Yanks at least made the 3800 turbo Buick and supercharged
Horsecock there is room for a V8

Some nut here will do it for the lols

Sadly we didn't get the awd turbo model which is actually a good car and was opels lhd answer to the golf r awd

Rip Opel and Holden you where too pure for this world.

Fuck gm global until the heat death of the universe
Falcons are anything but reliable and the drivelines of the vn-vf are made of paper tubes cunt.

Also the e series to ba are notorious for dying
Mfw that car had 265 and 285 width tyres back in 2004

I barely can fit 265 all round but at least I don't have ugly flares

10/10
this car is our greatest achievement

If Australian cars are that great, then explain me why they are out of business?
protip: cuz they are unreliable pos like american ones.

Ease into the throttle and watch him disappear.

I had many cars, from Fiat and Ford to BMW and Mercedes. Picrelated is the best vehicle I ever owned

With the 4.7L twin turbo? My dad has the convertible version, I've never driven something with such immense torque before.

Big daddy GM was sick of Holden spending money on making good cars so they stopped car production in Australia so they could start selling opels there again.

the ZETA platform cost a billion dollars to develop, couldn't see GM letting holden spend that again developing a new platform.

that and commodores were not selling well because normies want cheap econoboxes.

No, NA 5.5L
It was 15k against 23k for turbo version, and I just don't like turbo noise in general. But I agree, you can make a damn beast out of tuned 4.7L

No, it's because the government is stingy and unwilling to provide subsidies to local industry, every country that has a substantial automotive industry is subsidized by the government.

I'd fug it desu

>supporting corporate welfare
wew lad

Get all his hoes into my spacious van and leave

Fuck off cunt, why should tax payers pay hundreds of millions to keep developing Commies, Falcons and Aurions here when we get nothing out of it. Send GM or Ford a cheque out of your pocket.

Because GM and Ford Global hate competition

They did even worse things during the 60s-90s when Jap, Euro and other manufactuers came into their own

Ford Global and GM US where almost totally seperate enities from our car companies all we shared where some interior and suspention parts bin stuff , the engines (intec, crossflow, barra, holden v8 and the 5.0 and ford australia v8s) chassis where all original aussie
This

We where losing them money ALOT as they never made back the money on the export deals either

Zeta = V body anyway its just facelifted
Aussie govt gave all its subsidies to big coal, farming and mining

Your a fucking mong.
He's a fucking normie

Dunno why busriders lurk this forum let alone post

Smoke 'em

slap it's ass back because I too own Mercedes.

your base model c class diesel auto doesnt count

politely ask it to slap my ass too

>implying
your used 1992 c230 doesn't count either

slaps him back straight into the abyss

actually my built LS1 could fuck his day up

keep larping

Point and laugh at its hideous bug eyes