This just happened

This is my first car guys... I’ve had it for a month and I just screwed up coming into the garage. The feeling of shame and remorse is overwhelming... this car is like a living thing to me and I feel so angry and sorry... how do you guys cope with it???

Mfw... I don’t even have money to fix it

Its a bad feeling man. i experienced the same thing when I scratched my baby coming into the garage. yours looks like you can DIY it pretty good tho

Heat gun and a soft mallet will fix that right up. Get some colour matched spray paint and it'll look good as new.

That’s an easy fix bro.
>take bumper off
>acquire cheap heat gun from harbor freight
>heat up until maluable
>pop back into place
>put bumper back on, use whatever screws you can find if brackets are broken
>touch up paint it if you want, but honestly, it’s a 3k civic so who gives a fuck
>enjoy remainder of Saturday slaying high school puhtang

Thanks guys, do you think a blow dryer is enough? Also should I try sanding down the part where the paint came off before applying the spray paint. And how to colorir match it? I don’t want it to look ghetto as the car was in mint condition, 96 with 70k miles and no rust at all

>spray paint
Just go to a Honda dealer and buy touch up paint that matches the paint code, should only be like 15 shekels. Perhaps sand the edges a little bit but not too much, rub some alcohol on it to remove any contaminants, apply paint, and call it a day

>blow dryer
Just buy a cheap heat gun, don’t want to ruin mummy’s $100+ Beautification machine, this may anger Chad

If you don't have a heat gun, fill a bucket with very hot water and pour it on the area. Works just as well, I used the same method last week

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to drive

>Blowdryer can't get past 150 degrees f
>Heatgun can get up to 1100 degress f
Take a wild guess

>crashing into a garage
just kys. it's not that difficult to not hit anything.

Yeah fuck you faggots I bet you’ve done worse

I sure have. Because I was hooning. Not because i have woman-tier spacial awareness.

Sorry, I haven't. Only time I've been in an accident was because some bitch in her prius merged into me. Learn how to drive or get the fuck off my road

You can try using boiling hot water if you don't have the heater

did you hit anything with that wheel?

I've scratched a hubcap on the step outside of my house, which was completely my fault, and I've run over my trash can. That wasn't my fault, because it wasn't where it was meant to be and it was stuck in my blindspot. Neither caused any permanent damage though because I creep around in confined spaces. How fast were you going to cause that damage?

>civic owners

Hey man, it ain't that bad. Atleast you haven't totaled it like I have with my bimmer. I still cry when I remember the day.

The boiling water worked... it got pretty much back to shape now I’m sanding it to paint. Gonna need a professional repaint anyway. I guess I overreacted but as I said it might be just a civic but it means a lot to me. Lesson learned don’t come in to park like an idiot.
Btw I didn’t hit the wheel, they have some scratches but from the previous owner

What bmw was it dude, got pics? The only time in my life I got this sad was when my pet rat died lol

It was a pretty recent event so I don't want to post the pics, I can't look at the thing. e46 318i was the car, I know it's not much but all the work it needed ive done it by myself till the mornings and grew very attached.

>tfw have to share the road with people like this

That came out better than you could have hoped user.

might wanna glue or plastiweld that tab so it fits properly, and check the bracket for damage

Damn dude, you were off by like 6 inches. How do you even fuck up that badly?

Take it easy man. The next one will harm less.

Is like taking a penis in the ass.

remove front bumper
Boil pot of water
Pour slowly into inside of bumper
Repeat until plastic is soft
Bang lightly with a rubber mallet into shape
Should come out boss and you'll never know unless you look up close

Nailed it

man, you must be real fucking stupid. you drive like my fucking mom, fuck you asshole