Felmyst General - /felmg/

Guilds: None

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FtxmQEk
discord.gg/C2e3wfN
strawpoll.me/13486777/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is based

>No discord/guilds
I don't care if you made this thread too early, I love you

I love Mocky

Remember that time Zach stole all the bloodvines?

>40 posts early

enjoy getting jannied

Is this, dare I say it, /ourthread/?

what did he mean by this?

*slams desk*
STOP MAKING POSTS EARLY YOU RETARD

Guilds:
Alliance
discord.gg/FtxmQEk

Alliance
discord.gg/C2e3wfN

All other guilds are dead, anti-discord people are cockroaches, hope you enjoy your "solo" adventure.

best race coming through

The secret is out. The real alliance guild is
Join the discord here: discord.gg/C2e3wfN
Stay in the lobby and once in the game tomorrow just whisper for an invite. With this you will have access to the whole discord.

See you gamers tomorrow

>anti-discord people are cockroaches

neither of those are Veeky Forums guilds, retard.

strawpoll.me/13486777/r
The majority in those threads don't have guilds, fuck off

is now accepting members!

>Faction
Alliance
>Guild Master
Penny
>Officers and Raid Leaders
Bobgar, Renegade, Angmar
>What should you expect
people with actual WoW experience, chill collective, transparency
>What do we expect
at least some WoW experience
brainless meme-spouting(its Veeky Forums, we all know that it will exist, but just dont be an annoying dickhead) and pointless forced drama wont be tolerated
>Discord
discord.gg/C2e3wfN

>Not just joining a non Veeky Forums guild
LOL

and the shilling begins man fuck your guild im gonna gank and camp all u fuckers relentlessly

my 44 make sure all ur guildies cant level

>Girl GM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
kys

>neither of those are Veeky Forums guilds, retard.
why are you lying, amlith?

>unable to communicate with people outside of discord ingame
>"solo" adventure

I really don't understand this meme, awoo is a vg guild recruiting in vg, how is that not a Veeky Forums guild, unless you're just hunting for (you)s

CAN'T
GET
LOOT
FROM
LOWER
LEVEL
MOBS

LITERALLY
WHY

Posting it again

old Veeky Forums guilds
>1 guild per faction max
>healthy rivalries and ganks
>whisper someone "hey im from the thread" and get instantly invited
>no gay tranny drama
>no discord
>guilds exist to play and have fun without having to worry about normies getting offended by banter

new Veeky Forums guilds
>tons of splinter guilda
>have to wade through 4 layers of ironic shitposting to figure out what guild to join
>constantly have grown men pretending to be cute, girls, etc
>everyone wants to be the next epic xD memer
>spamming themselves in threads
>giving attention, views, ad revenue to terrible youtube "personalities"
>guild exists for attention and to funnel gear to cores
>people talk more in discord than guild chat >discord has more people in it that are in the guild total

Can we ever fix it?

Honestly I will join the first vg guild that doesn't use discord and uses vent/ts or even shit like mumble.
If i had time to no life gummy and GM/RL i would do it myself

caressing Mocky's cheek!

What's the Horde guild?

fuck off tranny, keep your shit contained to your discord.

wait what i thought that was only for rare mobs
this isnt every mob is it

>Indi joining the guild

Keep in mind that DMCA/awoo is made up of the core from MoH on Elysium. They are known for running a very biased loot council and if you bring up any kind of complaint you are silenced by being kicked or ostracized. Their current roster is primarily made up of their core from Elysium which is mediocre in terms of skill at best. They are having trouble recruiting due to their behavior on Elysium ruining their reputation here. They are simply trying to find more slaves to carry them through content so they can hoard the loot for themselves. They do not care about you.

I would highly suggest avoiding this guild. I will not suggest any guild to avoid appearing biased myself but there are plenty posted in the Felmyst guild recruitment forum to choose from.

>horde
>guild

IT'S EVERY MOB
FARMING LOW LVL DUNGEONS AND CHILLING IS GONE

What was your Scriptcraft character?

wish there was a nice guild like the top example. fuck discord if it's not being used by an actual friend group, it's all just drama otherwise

>lobby
>guild
K E K
E
K

>Guilds: None

ples give source
disaster if true

>not using discord

but it's FREE

>oh no this person just joined a discord that was linked in the public, how will they ever recover?

he will join them, trust me
they are done when they add that autist, mark my words

it already has merove and grimlic in, it was never going to work anyways

>implying they're going to prevent you from farming silk in SM to level your tailoring
Stop memeing, dude

Why does Alex suck at every single video game he plays? I've seriously never seen someone who spends as much time as he does playing games while never getting any better. Isn't there a point where you come to a realization that it's just not your forte?

>MoH corrupt loot council

proof or get the fuck out

>joining a Veeky Forums guild
never again

where do you think you are.jpg

>lying

This, we're not corrupt. Please don't listen to everyone that quit either, they're dumb.

I use discord to talk to friends that I know, mostly in real life. I'll never use it for shit like Veeky Forums guilds, unless the guild turns into actual friends that won't start autistic drama.

Nothing is FREE you fucking retard
Discord was made by a corporation who was into datamining through mobile app
they changed their name after losing a huge lawsuit
then they found a miraculous way to get PRIVATE sponsors to pay for their servers with Discord before it was even popular and used a bunch of money to make streamer use it for their community
You are getting jewed and you don't even know it

implying they wont

You can join it and see for yourself

what happened to the vanilla general?

What is stopping this server from being shut down by Blizzard?

>please dont listen to the people who quit because of the corrupt loot council, we are not corrupt!

>lobby
>literally the only channel where everyone can join
>the guild discord is announced publicly here

i know you are falseflagging, but come on, at least dont look retarded doing it

IF something is free, then it mean that YOU are the product

>he didnt sell his ely account already

Nothing really
If it becomes popular enough, it'll happen
Blizz might not want to take a PR hit again though

nothing. g*mmy is going to get fucked in the ass by blizzard and he's gunna take it like the good cuck he is

Stroking Mocky's thighs!

They are in the discord, not sure what you're trying to imply

You can see them yourself, moving the goalpost talking about discord roles is irrelevant to what I stated

me

They are just going to bring up the babymetal issues that were real issues, but babymetal and lumikaru were excluded from loot decisiones afterwards, babymetal was stripped from his officer possition.
The sylv issue was brought up too.
If you anyone has any *proof* or issues related to the corruption in MoH come forward or stop shilling.

nobody's moving goalpost but rather is trying to prove you're a fucking retard, so please promptly kill yourself
>HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE BE INSIDE A DISCORD THAT WAS LINKED IN THIS THREAD 3 TIMES, IT'S THE END TIMES

kek, /elyg/ is dead and there are people who didn't listen to us when we said that they should sell their accounts

>babymetal was stripped from his officer possition

wrong

Merove has a guild member role, once again join the discord and see for yourself and stop sperging

Fuck off you pathetic pieces of shit, if it wasn't true you wouldn't be damage control 24/7 about it.
Seriously kill yourself you are why these threads are so fucking terrible

>they didnt sell their nost characters as soon as they recovered them
>they didnt sell their ely characters when the warning signs started up

>Check out Veeky Forums catalogue for potential games to play
>Notice TBC server is going up within 24h
>Neat, might be cool
>Go in thread
>Guilds are already destroyed by forced meme drama
And this is why
>joinin Veeky Forums guilds

>it'll be different on kronos
>it'll be different on elysium
>it'll be different on felmyst
Nope. The free ride is over faggots. You can stay in your containment guild and farm your own gear. We are going to make sure you don't get any fresh recruits to take advantage of. We are going to destroy your tranny loot whore guild.

doesn't matter if it's true or not btw
LC mean that people have to trust you guys, why should they do that?

>Merove has a guild member role
literally who gives a shit, he might be a retard but the
>muh merove the power-hungrysplinter guild master
is nothing more than a stupid meme

merove....

why are MoH members too good to join another vg guild and instead insist on being officers in their own guild when they're not even good at the game. they have never played BC before even on a private server either.

why wouldn't you listen?

You claimed he didn't, he does

Stop sperging now please

Roll
evens sleep, odds grind

This is from a blizzdrone argument but kinda true:
Blizzard doesn't chase down much private servers. C&D is a formality that doesn't cost much but it rarely ends up into court (which is costly).
Also since nostalrius drama pretty sure they'd like to avoid doing some more PR stuns. Waste of time and energy for little gains cause ppl who are prone to play both pserv and retail are mostly subbed.

this discussion started off because of indi being in the discord, the only person moving goalposts was either you or that retard that suddenly switched the focus over to grimlic and merove

White men sleep, niggers grind

I brought up Merove being in the discord, you said he wasn't, I proved he was

Now, quit sperging please, we all know you have that autistic 30 year old in the guild trying to usurp power

but what the fuck does a guild matter for the first week (or more) anyway really

>you said he wasn't
no that wasn't me, I don't even know why I bother arguing with you monkeys

Amlith...
Inhaler...
Mocky...

>DUDE THIS IS IN THIS DISCORD! DUDE LMAO

kys

God damn it /wpsg/ we're sorry... SORRY!
just save us from this suffering

Show the proof or stop shilling, I'm asking you, show me the proof, or are you just repeating what you saw other shitposters say, where is your proof.

it's their call if they want to trust the loot council, but a bunch of shitposters lying on the thread so they can push their own agenda can influence that desicion.

>wrong
pic related, fuck off.

They could drop the Loot Council, or drop the attention whoring with officer/class leader roles but they will never do that
THE ONLY ARGUMENT THEY HAVE IS
>Raid progression

/v/ or Veeky Forums was never into min maxing like retards and trying to make serious guilds or teams
/v/ beat the shit out of reddit on Tribe Ascend while being unprepared, having no strategy and while half the team was from EU or Brazillian

DMCA/Awwo doesn't belong here anymore

Sure it wasn't.

Good way to cop out of an argument after looking like a retard lol

Touching Mocky's private parts!

i-is it over? are the trannies r-really dying? a-are we... f-free?

>he doesnt know about the offical /wpsg/ guild on horde

renegade...

>15 days until northcraft
Enjoy the time on gummyshit if it isn't down by then.

babymetal quit the guild a week before BWL dude. the choker incident happened on the 4th guild raid.

are you implying it took them 8 months to punish babymetal by having him quit?