Why did this fail so hard? I don't think I've ever seen one on the road and I live in a city of a million people

Why did this fail so hard? I don't think I've ever seen one on the road and I live in a city of a million people.

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/heres-what-a-perfect-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-is-worth-now-1801087310
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the answer you seek can be found on the grille badge

I want one. I also think the CTS-V wagon will be a classic and go up in value.

Cadillac and BMW are getting rid of two doors in favor of crossovers and ultra luxury meme tech mobiles.

>i think this transitional era caddy will be a classic

lol

Cadillac still doesn't have the brand image that would sell sports coupes like it.
Not that I dislike the ATS coupe at all.
When you think of entry-level lux sports coupes, you think of MB or BMW. Not old-man cadillac.

jalopnik.com/heres-what-a-perfect-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-is-worth-now-1801087310

Well its still worth more than an new M2 and pretty close to MSRP despite the others plummeting in value.

>not an SUV
>not an crossover

legitimately good sport luxury car
basically what bmw used to be, like e46/e39/e38 era

no normies realize cadillac is sport luxury now, they still think it's 90s shit barge cadillac, and instead go to bmw dealers because bmw is riding off its own reputation

the 90s are over. you're never gonna find the next m3 when you can just buy any gay modern rwd manual and take care of it despite running it hard and still sell that shit in 10 years for similar profit if you have even the slightest wrench turning experience

nobody is going to buy these american cars. the styling is too shit when a real caddilac enthusiast is gonna just buy an older one for the same price

This is why no one buys the ats

>tfw really good feature rich HUD
>brought down by that uggo rental car cluster
what were they thinking

They probably thought it would come off as minimalist and modern.

>BMW are getting rid of two doors
Not true. If so, they should stop making Z4 and M2.
Only Cadillac needs to rid of sedan and coupe in favor of FWD SUVs

it is not true Cadillac despite it wears the Cadillac badge. Cadillac better stops being a wannabe German car. Return to its original root.

I still see them, and the ownerships of them are geezers, idiot numales, and niggers

holy fuck I seriously thought you were trolling at first...

bmw has been losing favor of the coupe design because their two-doors have somehow always been pigfat compared to their sedans

Anyone that wanted this just bought a Corvette instead.

Americans can't make quality car, they try but they end up with expensive can, but not quality car, sad.

>Too expensive
>Looks worse than the sedan in person trust me

Because their boring, slow, unreliable. I mean why would anybody buy a Bmw or a Mercedes or any other Eurofag/American luxury car except to be badge whoring dick suckers for the former and I am old and view my car as an appliance for the latter. Japanese and Koreans make infinitely better cars with Toyota and Kia being reliable luxurious and most important affordable, for performance you get a Lexus for a blend you get a Stinger.