Best first car for around 20000€?

Best first car for around 20000€?

What I had in mind:

-Toyota GT86
-Nisan 350z
-Porsche Cayman (not sure, would need to be an old one..)

I don't want it to be too expensive to maintain. I don't want it to break and be a fucking mess if I need to use it daily for a while.

I was considering the 350z but got told it's too expensive in the gas department or something. I got told GT86 is cheap to keep and pleasant to drive.

Other urls found in this thread:

autouncle.es/en/cars_search?s[brands_models][][brand]=Toyota&s[brands_models][][model_name]=GT86
youtube.com/watch?v=f2goyftpdPk
autouncle.es/en/cars_search?s[brands_models][][brand]=Subaru&s[brands_models][][model_name]=BRZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20k is the perfect range for a toyota prius with mediocre fittings. Perfect if you don´t have any excess money for gas.

since you're yurop: the only affordable one on your list is the BRZ, the rest is an Insurance killer.

this. don't go for anything else except for maybe the Mx-5

>Nisan 350z

Buy a 370z instead.

Driving MX-5 is similar to wear a gay pride T-Shirt.

>€20000
>350z
What country are you in? A 350z is almost worthless here.

doesn't have to blow the whole money away, ya know?

Mx5 is super super cheap in Insurance, but if you want to pick up more than your gay lover you're fucked. Thought about one (I am *not* OP), but have to get at least a Coupe with rear seats

used 2015-16 focus ST

I had similiar situation and considered same cars.
For daily in summer/time attack
I got an MRS.
I reccomend you go something half price because you're going to crash and trash it until you get experience. Get something nice for second car.

No. Only uk has cucked insurance for buying anything with larger engine than an rc car's 2 stroke

OP´s MX-5 of choice.

you must be a real man to drive this and pull it off.
Git gud and when you beat others they'll neck themselves somehow in their car after realizing their defeat

Yeah user, be a real man and buy one.
I challenge you

I'm in Germany. Insuring a Corsa on yourself when 18 is 1 grand a year, Insuring a 350Z on yourself is 1.5. Everybody is insuring it under their parent's name, then the Corsa is 600 bucks a year. If your parents are shitty drivers and you're a sibling you're fucked anyways cause it doesn't matter what you choose.

I bet you secretly wish for a trap gf because you're such a beta cuck you can't even get landwhales lmao.

Had a Golf 3 VR6 with 21, had to pay 1,5k a year "halbkasko" ridiculous.

Wouldn´t mind a hot trap ;)

I'm not sure what car I'm gonna buy and where to insure. I'll try to insure it under my grandparent's name since my mother and my sister both crashed their car with their blame with a 3.5 grand repair.

Yeah it´s tricky in germany, i got lucky and my dad gave me his 30% ensurance

No wonder you are scared of your own sexuality and refuse to get great cars

Z and G take premium gas which sucks but they are reliable and you can probably find a really cheap one. I doubt there are many cheap GT86 around

spain
gay
what for? too expensive and too gas consuming

Plenty here:
autouncle.es/en/cars_search?s[brands_models][][brand]=Toyota&s[brands_models][][model_name]=GT86

how many € a month would I be looking at in terms of gas?

>get a nice car once you are old and bald
no. how about just dont crash it.

>first car
>20k budget

Get the GT86
Its not too powerful for you, its fun, reliable, you'll enjoy yourself, has a backseat for friends if they're not over 300lbs,
If you find out you love driving the thing but need more power, you can always upgrade it. A really moddable car.
If you dont like it, it retains value very well and you can sell it and get something else.

why not get a 370z instead? they are like $15k used here. 350z is $7-9k

because its probably expensive as fuck on the gas

yeah man, GT86 sounds like a good deal to me. Not too slow, not too powerful for a beginer, looks cool, atmospheric so should be cheap on the gas no?

Also the rear seats, im not sure about carrying people there:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2goyftpdPk

its doable but its a bit of a clusterfuck

any other advice? what should I do when I buy it? what years to avoid and what year to look for? how many km should I get it for ideally?

also accepting any other cars

Have you also considered a FiST/FoST, or are you set on rwd?

I've had a BRZ since 2015 on lease and it's been the best car i've owned. Buy a stick shift and it will be as fast as you can drive it. I've learned to heel toe, take corners quickly and power shift pretty well. I've also taken it to the track and went drifting to see out my old tires. Incredibly fun, I love it.

The people complaining how slow it is are the autotragic drivers (the auto version is waaay slower) and those who can't drive trying to do pulls in 4rd gear at 2000rpm.

nothings stopping you for running a car for a year or two and buying a second one or selling/trading it you fucking retarded busrider

too common

autouncle.es/en/cars_search?s[brands_models][][brand]=Subaru&s[brands_models][][model_name]=BRZ

not many here

>toybaru low power prius
>similar power to weight as s13
>better power t weight than miata
Theyve even given you an engine that can handle Boost out the gate.
Just gotta sort the torque dip.

Everyone ive spoke to says they handle amazingly and thats the most important thing in a car.
Power can always be gained. Handling is harder to gain.

86s tend to be cheaper in my experience anyway. Same shit.

Audi a5 3.0 .. you can thank me later

>Audi a5 3.0
old man's car. i still have hair.

bullshit. absolutly bullshit - watch some yt mate!
Audi technique + quattro + 250hp

>Audi, because having to what you paid for the car on maintenance the first year is cool

show me a car with good quality and cheap maintance? if you wanna spend 20k, than you dont buy a peugeot

i dont like how it looks mate

up

>first car
>no experience
>350z
Rip Op

In Germany they sell for 10k-20k since they have the brembo brakes used in the NISMO build stock. Plus they're pretty rare.

why? its too fast? feels slow as fuck on my g27 in Asseto Corsa lmao

Mint Honda S2000

corolla

infiniti m35h

2014-2015 Kia Optima Turbo

Holy fuck Spain are getting ripped off. Brexit is the best thing we could have hoped for.

get something cheap that you are willing to insure on liability insurance.

Toyota Land Cruiser 120 3.0 D-4D.
Might be abit harsh on taxes but the car is supreme. Not the last word in sports car tho.
Alternatively, if you hate the japs but love the americans, you can go for a Grand Cherokee. The 2.7 and 3.0 diesels are from Mercedes, you are basically buying a cheaper Mercedes ML.

If the 3.0 diesel is abit too big for you, then the Nissan Pathfinder 2.5 TD is your next best friend.

If a 2.5 diesel is still too much for you, then a 2.0 diesel Hyundai Santa Fe should do the trick. Smaller than this you might aswell just get a bicycle.