Is this repairable?

Is this repairable?
2003 Ford Taurus

lolno

Nah brah your frames fucked and if it was why would you bother

>why would you bother
It's my first car. I loved it, it had great gas mileage

You could buy 3 more 2003 Tauruses for the cost of fixing that one.

sorry to see man.
best to move on and find another love

What happened to that one?

botched oil change

Its a Taurus. Should start up and drive home just fine. Rig up some headlights and it should be good for another 100k

yeah mate just take it down lime street to dave's, he'll sort you out for 100 quid bang out the dents and give it a lick of paint mate

i was driving through an intersection while having the right of way. some impatient roastie in the opposite facing turn lane just decided to turn at the very last minute right in front of my car while i was going about 45mph

>Is this repairable?
>2003 Ford Taurus

haha what the fuck??? NO!!!!

My brothers mint 2002 taurus had the trans go out and they sold it for $300. It simply was not worth the money to replace the trans as it totaled the car.

Dude, the damage in your pic would probably total my new 2017 GTI.

Pray the insurance company pays you at least $2k

Did your parents divorce?

whats with the hate? im not even a fan of ford but you're just being an ass for no reason

Anything is fixable, but it's the price that determines if its worth it

Im going to guesstimate that the cost of repairing it can buy you 2 or more mint condition Tauruses of the same year/model

3? more like 30
Its a 500$ car and the repairs look to be well over 15k
That would total a 2017 ford taurus

Some beaner could "fix" it for about 400 bucks but honestly its worth 500$ on normal condition and worth about the same wrecked

Maybe, but not worth it.

You need, at a minimum. Assuming there is no frame damage , and I haven't even seen under the hood:

Headlights
Bumper support
Bumper cover
AC condensor
Radiator
Hood
Hood hinges
Fenders
Radiator core support (requires welding)
Marker lights
Air box
All of the hardware and labor for the above plus paint

Easily 7k at a shop with the labor it's gonna take. May be able to get a parts car for 500 and do all of the work yourself though. This is a taurus, not a vintage mustang -- just get a new car

Repairable.
If you will be able to find airbags and framerails (new, black, OEM, for replacment) you are good to go.

If someone suggest you just to straighten the rail - do not listen to him, because it is as safe, as fucking with a slut without rubber, maybe you will not get AIDS or other, maybe you will.

Of course it is. Almost everything is if given enough time and money. But is it feasable is another thing.

Anything is repairable. Worst case scenario, rip out the engine, and get out the cut off wheel and buy a shell. Weld the good front end onto your car, and drop the engine back in. The key word is weld, not chicken crap spatter, so unless you've got a fair bit of practice that'll be the expensive bit.