Is German quality a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

highmileclub.wordpress.com/tag/lexus/
highmileclub.wordpress.com/tag/mercedes/
highmileclub.wordpress.com/hall-of-fame/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No during FRG times.
Now? Yes.

The biggest meme in automotive history. Jap and domestic cars cost less, perform better and last longer.

swedish cars last longer than japanese cars.

Not now they've been bought by the chinks.
Old pre-Ford Volvos are indestructible though.

the modular engines used in ford-era ones are pretty indestructible as well. not as much as a red block, but I know a few that haven gotten above 400,000km with just standard engine maintenance

Not sure.
But they do have an annoying habit of making lots of models that all essentially look the same.

No one in their right mind thinks german cars are reliable.

They're notoriously shitty and unreliable.

this, they just have the automotive press in their back pocket and their marketing game is on point so every normie thinks they're great

>most well built car ever made is german
hmmmmmm makes me ponder

they're so solid dude the doors sound so good when you close them

That's not an ls400

You will not get replies because YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH

an ls400 has a tanky engine,that's about it
the w140 has everything going for it

In your dreams, Jerry.

uhm no sweaty ;)

highmileclub.wordpress.com/tag/lexus/
highmileclub.wordpress.com/tag/mercedes/
pre chrysler merc made masterpieces and you know it
i'm not saying that website is an actual standard but you hear about 1 mil mile mercs a lot more than ls400s

endless entertainment watching faggots try to defend vw

stop basing your car opinions in videogame seat time and what your cucked dad says about the car he leases

German quality has changed. During the 80's german quality was high in terms of reliability, fuel efficiency, luxury, and performance. From the early 90's until 2015, german quality was comparatively less in every category other than luxury and performance in the higher trims. After the VW scandal though, VW started cutting the fat out of their production process and many Audi models win awards across all categories. This created an arms race where Mercedes has been fairly quick to catch up, and BMW has been improving, but not nearly as dramatically as the other two.

VW should've fucking died with dieselgate desu

german car owners (aka upper middle class wage slaves) are the biggest idiots in the world and unironically think owning a car like this will boost their status

>Is American quality a meme?
>Is Japanese quality a meme?
>Is Korean quality a meme?
etc.

>it's nothing

>will people know i only play videogames instead of drive irl?
>how much do you need to make per month to own a car?
>should i buy a new or used car for my first car?

highmileclub.wordpress.com/hall-of-fame/
>ctrl f lexus
>1 result from a fat fuck
>ctrl f mercedes
6 results
that doesn't include all the diesel w123 taxis scattered around the world

Yes.

no

>thats not w124
still amazing car tho

georgia caucasus here
people here rather buy used mercs/bimmers etc over econoboxes, AND SINCE THEY CANT AFFORD GAS THEY JUST CONVERT IT INTO PROPANE AND SHOVE FUGGIN GAS TANKS INTO TRUNK
i know its fucking stupid,really bad for car, still benzs run pretty well, so they are damn good. Veeky Forums hates whatever we grand autismos cant afford

>AND SINCE THEY CANT AFFORD GAS THEY JUST CONVERT IT INTO PROPANE AND SHOVE FUGGIN GAS TANKS INTO TRUNK
It explains why these cars have a bad reliability because of stupid owners.

sorry for posting gore, but whatever so u can see it
everyone says mercshandle it best
>inb4 shilling benz
i dont even like their barge ,,sports4drcoupes''

>are u into gore bruv

also some run on natural gas

I only buy Australian and Japanese cars, German cars are great when they're running but an expensive piece of shit as soon as something goes wrong

This meme was brought to you by the butthurt (((american car industry))).

>it's literally nothing

In my experience working on the diesel variants, very much so.
>Mercedes using torque to yield 6mm bolts to retain common rail injectors, which ofc never fail, cause an injector to blowby and seize

Yes. My Jetta breaks down during the winter like weekly and the CLED is always on

German car repair bills are no meme

>going to take my license exam what should i know? btw i'm totally 18 or older

Ask any Mini owner about German quality.

Who is sweaty?

During the 70's and 80's no, Now? Yes.

How many repairs have you had to do these past 6 months?

I'd say Chrysler really fucked Mercedes up. Chrysler's shit-show really showed Mercedes how to drastically cut costs to start saving money. Ultimately not even Mercedes could save Chrysler from itself but Mercedes did learn all the wrong lessons from them.

Mercedes is starting to recover and return to tank-like build quality again, but only on models like the W221/222 S-Class thus far, but even those dont have as much a reassuring tank-like thunk of the closing of their doors like the old 80s Benzes yet. I wouldn't touch something like a CLA/GLA with a 10-foot pole.

i know lad, ill rather be alive and pay gasoline then sit on bomb all day errday

>W221/222 S-Class thus far
no ideaabout currente class, but previousgen is pretty rugged

Get a new keyboard you poor faggot

European cars have the best interior quality bar none. But they have bad and expensive mechanical quality. Their Hyundai/Kia level tier mechanical quality but with 5 times the price.

everything Veeky Forums can't afford is a meme, that's why the only thing we like is ChrisFix

the A classes are good for their price. people forget that they start at less than 25k.

Since a few years, yes.

t. German

ivebeenlisteningbonesrecently

That's not how it went user, Jeep used to use VM diesels, they were half decent, soon as the Merc diesels hit them they went to shit.