Driving game with the most Shitboxes?

What's the driving game with the most comfy shit boxes?
>and why is it Grand Theft Auto 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BeamNG has a lot of shitboxes. Forza Motorsport 6 also has a lot of them

The emperor is fun to drive, so is the hakumai, sucks that the latter only spawns in one fucking spot.

The schafter and the futo are far from shitboxes m8

Vanilla cars in GTA 4 were really cool and some actually well designed;
>Willard
>Hakumai
>Esperanto
>Feltzer
>Oracle
>Sentinel
>Huntley
>PMP600
>Presidente
>Premier

The sequel was such a huge disappointment in this department, there were way too many supercars and all the vehicles were either overdesigned or too plain looking.

Didn't GTA4 have terrible driving? At least that's how I remember it. Maybe I just sucked.

Touge 1995

This, in GTA 5, traffic is filled with nothing but super cars, and hot rods, shits unrealistic, although the addition of 80s super cars was nice
I liked it, made the game more challenging and made SUVs fun to drive, lots of bouncing in the game

>tfw we'll never get a Hakumai or Uranus in GTAV now we're getting bullshit new heists and superweapons.
feels fuckin' bad mang. I just want a shitty Foxbody to trick out and burn around in.

But it's set in beverly hills & Hollywood, so not too unrealistic.

I like the Sultan

Not all of LA is Beverly Hills/Hollywood, even in those places you would see more Mercedes and bmw sedans than super cars

hello shill

>shill
i do it for free

Game i not only 5% upperclass area. While the country part has cars that kind fit, downtown is littered with cars that would cost a 60 years salary of the average joe and hood cars are too clean and too ‘haha all black people are 90‘s hipsters xd‘.

>too clean
There's a reason GTA V doesn't have many rust buckets. Have you ever been to California? Even 70s shit is almost always pristine.

BeamNG

Forza Horizon 3 (handling is dogshit but the cars are still fun)

GTA V (handling was ruined, sadly even mods couldnt fix it)

Just Cause 3

because the taxi cab is the best car in that game

The only thing that sucked cock in GTA IV was the insecure means of storing cars. Some mod options would have been cool too, but I guess Niko wasn't really worried about what he drove.

i liked it, felt heavier than previous GTA driving physics (which is kind of a given seeing as it was a brand new engine). 5 has a good balance of arcade driving with it being a bit more fidgety at higher speeds which is fine for all the races etc. but i'll always prefer 4 for how much fun bombing around middle park & star junction was

BeamNG top GTA IV easily when it comes to the shitbox experience

the entire map of GTA IV basically kills any chance of "comfy" anyway

no the driving really did suck

I agree with this. Barges handle roughly the same as compacts do in GTA V. Takes the fun out of it.

my summer car
you have an old van, an american car from the 70s and some datsun

Spent so much time just cruising down Liberty City in shitboxes.
Too bad a bunch of em never returned to GTA V

GTA4 has the most realistic physics. First time playing GTA5 was such a disappointment. Sometimes I tend to turn on the 4 to just drive around a bit.

oh god this car was king shitbox for me, used a trainer to enable all the different exhaust configs at the same time, so every time it backfired 4 or 5 exhausts shat black everywhere, then there was the extremely broken suspension. good times.

does 4 work on win10? a while back i saw a few comments that said since gfwl was shitcanned 4 stopped working even with the dll 'fix' :(

God damn how did anyone like IVs driving, it was complete dogshit. San Andreas probably did it best, arcade-like driving is a million times better for gta games than anything "realistic"

>downtown
>AE86, C10 Skylines, CRXs, and Volvos everywhere
If only LA was like this IRL

>God damn how did anyone like IVs driving

I have no idea

it sucked back then and all the kids pretended it was realistic

I think its just people trying to be cool because they think its realistic

Not only was the driving horribly slow, but the entire map design was pretty awful too, which made driving around in general pretty boring.

But riding motorcycles was probably the most stressful shit in IV, nearly impossible to not crash and instantly suicide on a bike after riding for more than 10 seconds unless you never go fast. GTA V made riding bikes great again.

>driving a motorcycle in gta 4
>drive over a curb at ~20 mph
>get launched into the sky

yeah people shit on Vs driving but at least I had fun (especially random races on Mulholland or whatever its called in game) and the map was enjoyable

i don't think i've ever seen someone call 4's driving realistic

it was heavy, just like the story and my mother.

and if you manage to survive the fall, Niko takes nearly an hour to get himself back on his feet.

>impossible to not crash
Just you, pal.

I liked it because there was so much drifting as opposed to V where everything is grounded. Also way more fun to knock into cars and flip them over

I can't take someone's opinion seriously if they shit on V's driving but prefers IV's, really doesn't make sense to me how they find it more enjoyable. Elitism of some sort related to the whole "slow, heavy driving is more realistic" idea. Maybe because IV was their first GTA game.

Maybe it's cause u suck ass

can you come up with something else

I suppose that's one thing. Although I don't find it very difficult to drift cars that are focused for doing just that in V.

Can you shut up

y

y not

despite this shit happening i still enjoyed driving in 4 loads. also apologies for the quality but i lost the original files, youtube stretched & squashed them when i uploaded them and then i got ass raped by a shitty webm site. sheeeeeit

>When you're in a multiplayer motorcycle race online and this shit happens
Really used to activate my almonds.

>Could never ride a motorcycle up onto a kerb at speed without being paranoid

This is literally the dumbest thread ive ever seen

Can we stop a second to realize the GTA4 was easily the best GTA game since GTA3?
Niko is easily their best protag.

>was
Still is.
youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
I think that taxis weren't mentioned in this video. You can't use taxi as a fare in GTA 5, right?

GTA IV's driving was more fun because it was more rewarding. V's is better for the masses but I appreciate IV's more because I can throw the car around corners more predictably

4 is easily the worst only counting main games

just found out some people might like things i dont what the fuck

Except it really wasn't. The story seriously is not that good lol, the atmosphere of an extremely dreary & dull New York City was still kind of nice tho.

Stop trying to improve this website

Should I buy Horizon 3? I've recently reinstalled NFSU2, what an awesome game, but i'm not 16 anymore and tired of over-the-top riceness and gaudy tuning options. Is Horizon's customization on par with NFSU2? What about a driving model? Sick driftz on a FWD civic are not okay for me anymore.

Don't buy GTA IV.

Okay, I won't. I'm tired of GTA series anyway.

>the stancecuck also dislikes the best gta

what a surprise

shit taste tbqh

worst map
worst soundtrack
worst story/missions
horrible car handling

it was just bland and not very fun compared to literally every other GTA

lol Horizon 3s customization and car list is pretty boring

the driving is fine and is the closest you will get to a realistic open world driving game that isnt something like BeamNG

Hot tip, put the slidey cars cheat on and gta 5 driving is now much more like gta 4, better even.
cars also go a lot faster and crashes become epic.

Yes it works on 10. All you need is a thing called xliveless

>GTA 4
>worst soundtrack
Are you just trolling? Like, how could a functioning human write such none sense?
Then again
>tripfag

Glad i'm not the only one; i started the first underground but couldn't stick with it for very long, despite how good it is.

>not posting the rusty car that barely starts its engine

You can't do anything in GTA V.

>worst soundtrack
Worse taste than /mu/ confirmed. Jazz Nation Radio, International Funk, Fusion FM and The Journey were all absolutely genius, and that's only four of like a dozen stations.

EFLC fucking RUINED the radio though, and you can't buy the seperate addons for GTA IV anymore where the original radio was preserved.

Fortune best shitbox

Horizon 3s customization isn't anything like NFSU2.
You can go pretty indepth with decals but not all cars have bodykit options, but theres a fairly decent range of rims.
Driving is realisticish, you wont be drifting in FWDs

I like Horizon 3 for muh holdens and muh falcons alone, its good for making boganmobiles like pic related

>looking to buy horizon 3
>need to have jewndows 10
>need to cuck myself with microsoft account
>fuck it, I'll just download NFS: Whatever from torrents

blista is supreme shitbox in all the GTAs

>all

the beaters are my favorite cars in the entire game.

>max speed
>press the brakes
>nothing

he couldnt deal

All those cars are in V as well but at least you have country and mountain roads in that game

I seriously want to play GTA V now but I'm not at home ;_;

And Mario Kart handling that makes driving duller than eating packing peanuts.

>hood cars are too clean
Aren't there fucking Citroën DS's that spawn in the area where Franklin starts? When I was around Inglewood recently, it was all 20+ year old Hondas and Toyotas and cheap Korean shit, probably from c4c.

>all these Hakumai fags

Men of taste.

Not only that but BeamNG has allot of shitbox mod support as well.

>Futo
>Car based on a Corolla
>Far from shitbox

Good one.

>he does it for free

>only spawns in one fucking spot.
Why anyone would play GTA without a trainer is beyond me
Like what are you trying to prove

You dont see supercars in the hood or on the country roads either, only downtown and Vinewood

There were no radio stations in IV that I liked consistently, same as V
Meanwhile I can listen to the whole of VRock or Flash FM as much as I like without getting bored

Man of no taste.

EFLC soundtrack wasn't that bad, ram jam fm had some good tracks, along with vice city fm. Also, EFLC fixed the bike driving
When I go to the hood, all I see are glendales, emperors, smart cars and the one French sports car that was never even sold in the US (only one of those cars would actually spawn in the hood, and even then, it would be rusted out). It's gets a little more realistic when I get into the country side, but even then, I still get nsx's and bmws spawning in the middle of bum fuck no where
If you want something that's gritty and realistic, buy GTA 4, definitely the most realistic GTA made

>Oh life in old country was bad I kill people :(
>In a game where you can burn people alive, run them over with an ambulance, and then genocide the cops that come after you

It was a decent story but it made no sense in a GTA game. Also fuck you SA was the best and still is the best.

Is it just me? Or do I feel like when they where making GTA 4, the game devs miss heard 2008 as 1998?
>map is filled with 80s and 90s vehicles
>even the "newer" type of vehicles look like they where made in the late 90s
>games uses 90s era crown vics for police/taxi, which would have been completely fased out by 2008

If you want Vice City FM just fucking play Vice City, it's five or so stations of Vice City FM. And other than that they just completely butchered it. They killed The Journey AND Jazz Nation AND Fusion FM to put them together in that garbage Self-Actualization FM. Then they replaced Tuff Gong AND Massive B with Ram Jam. PLR talk radio and The Vibe got completely axed. The remaining ones weren't improved at all apart from LCHC because it played a vital role in underlining the atmosphere in TLAD.

Well, I can't argue with that friendo, guess you win this round, although I'm still pissed MSX fm wasn't brought back, would have preferred that ever electrochoc

San Andreas is best and most fun of any GTA and I don't think it can be surpassed.

I know a trainer is like a mod of some sort, but I don't know what it does. Maybe you should have fun with a game in the way it was intended? Makes it feel more rewarding.

There are literally still crown Vic's being used in America for both police and taxi.

you can use taxis in 5

>GTA IV is xbox one compatible
Alright, I'm buying an xbox

>even the "newer" type of vehicles look like they where made in the late 90s
That's an accurate reflection of reality though, the US car industry was decades behind global competition until markets started to merge.

the ballad of gay tony made gta 4 even greater than it already was, the lost and damned was just a terrible pile of dog shit with characters you can't even begin to care about. the thing i miss most is snow mods with extra traffic, star junction became a slaughterhouse with ai fights starting all over the place

>ever paying attention to tripfags with awful taste in everything

filter his posts, guys.

Not so, pic related is the taxi introduced in GTA V, which resembles the 2nd gen crown Vic better than in GTA 4, in GTA 4, only the grill resembled the modern cv, everything else resembled the one made from 1992-1997, which would have been phased out around 2004

can you call it without a phone?

Not really, by 2008, cash for clunkers was in full effect, and nyc is ussually filled with newer vehicles anyone. I distinctly remember 07 being the year I started seeing the edgy styling trend that Veeky Forums hates so much

Has there only been brand new cars on the streets where you live?
There are also 60's/70's and plenty of 2000's cars.