/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Rhodok pikes edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/cZ4jSufd

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/file/i6y5khh7w6u3t9y/Dickplomacy_4.3.0.7b.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Custom troop trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-2-beta
>CTT for Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/?8qbwrc98hqt8o9b

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/the-last-days
tldmod.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is Rhodok soil

fucking spic

What did he mean by this?

the era Rhodok bullying is over. Now WE bully

Sorry friend but this is a Vaegir thread now.

ha ha

Good job, are you the oc user from last thread?

no

>Just wait until you see Erebor.
I mean, I've seen worse. This is ok I guess, and the statues are pretty well done for a mod.

ALSO. Holy shit with the dev team. They made it so that getting close to the throne hall would switch the spacebar action from jumping to kneeling. That's commitment.

*tips Sallet*

No I mean, Erebor looks fucking awesome, just take a walk around it.

Pretty nice, though truthfully I cringe at how the columns clash with the walls. Seems like they were placed there, rather than carved out of the stone.

I mean, compare it to Thanduil's halls.

I think you're just an elfboo

Seriously. Did they use assets of another game?

Look at this shit. Fucking elves.

uhmm..

But I'm playing as a bear.

what is wrong here other than the fact that its pop
the dude wearing peasant shit?

Have you seen Caras Galadhon yet?

You should also see Moria by the way.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Which lotr mod is this?
I downloaded one last night and im gonna give it a try. It's called TLD overhaul. Is this the same one you're posting?

There's a human skeleton sitting at the head of the table, user.

>be drafted into crusades
>Templar 34th Crossbow Division
>on deployment near Jerusalem
>come upon Saracen village
>commanding officer Raynald of Châtillon orders you to open fire
>86 dead women and children, no weapons found
>'Non est mihi' starts playing

respect your fucking elders

The Last Days of the Third Age (or TLD)
Using the 3.3 Warband compatibility patch since this was made for the original M&B.

moddb.com/mods/the-last-days

ded

So /mbg/, who is the best claimant? Which one has the shakiest claim? IMO Kastor of Veluca has the most legitimate grievance, but honorable mention goes to Lady Isolla, while Arwa's is the worst.

>moddb.com/mods/the-last-days
wwwww
Use the nightly instead tldmod.github.io/

We went over the other day
The strongest claim belongs to the honorable belligerent of the house drunk

anyone know what causes this?

wearing long sleaved shirts at the beach.

I'm triggered by how anachronistic the Nords are, everyone else seems to be on 14th century tech while they are 10th century vikings.

looks like a shader issue, don't it?

I'm triggered by how lacking your knowledge in centuries is

he's not that wrong
native has a bit of 14thC stuff but it's predominately 13thC

Yeah a lot of it is circa third crusades era stuff but the plate armor that lords wear is pretty much from the 15th century.

the plate armor is one of the few things, and that resembles something from the 15th century more than the 14th

They're all sorta anachronistic to eachother.

Swads are 14th century, but the rhodoks are easily early renaissance. Sarranids are clearly right at home during the first crusade. especially with the straight swords. vaegirs are comparable to the nords. since they're molded on the Rus.

but really, it doesn't matter all that much. Dispite taking place in the mid 1300s most of the gear found at Visby would have fit in with warriors 200 years previous just fine.

But then again, ya know, this is historical fantasy.

>the plate armor is one of the few things
the bascinets and the poleaxes too
>that resembles something from the 15th century more than the 14th
it's late 14thC plate basically but it's also really goofy looking, doesn't really resemble any specific real-life plate harness

>but the rhodoks are easily early renaissance
floris is not native

Prison gang involvement.

Cacaposting? More like caocaoposting!

thats in native too dumb popfag

Yeah it's fantasy but there is no reason why the Nords (and Vaegirs to a degree) wouldn't appropriate superior armor making techniques from their neighbours.

The reason is that they have tiny brains

No shit bud. literally all of the Rhodok's native troops could be transported into some Condottieri's free company and fit in.

Ive been blogging WHY THE FUCK YOU SHOULDNT JOIN THE CRUSADERS AND YOU PATHETHIC LITTLE CUNT DID THE FIRST THING I WARNED EVERYONE NOT TO DO, I HOPE YOU LEAVE FOR GOOD AN NEVER RETURN.

kek

they wouldn't
they all wear fucking surcoats over mail and kettle helms
the highest tier ones wear bascinets and pre-great helm enclosed helmets

It's a bit shame that Floris moves the timeline forward to a period where sword slashing is pretty much pointless against armour.

>that's not 1257
>i didn't join the crusader states because there's no crusader states in that mod
>the entire post is a vietnam meme because of that crusader companions PTSD story
m8

>but there is no reason why the Nords (and Vaegirs to a degree) wouldn't appropriate superior armor making techniques from their neighbours.

You don't "appropriate" smithing techniques. You'd have to be taught them. Although it's a stretch to say no master Swad weaponsmith never defected to the nords ever, it also takes time for ideas to spread. Especially with how covetous smiths were with their forging secrets back then. The Swads could only have a single master craftsman and a team of apprentices in paraven who makes the real shit for their nobility. the non noble Swadian troops don't actually have all that much better armor when compared to Nord troops. just the brigandines really.

It's a bit of a shame that Floris exists

>they wouldn't
Uh, they would.

looks more like a swadian tbqh, rhodoks don't get plated coats like that

know a fix?

Whoops, wrong one. Meant to post the kettlehats

Does the modded diplomacy in the pastebin fuck with the armor styles? I kind of want to play with vanilla equipment.

What convenience features do you want to see that aren't in any mods yet? I'd like the ability to automatically sort troops in the party and garrison.

No. computer stuff usually makes me upset. I'm only here to frag, post waifus and bully swads.

Playing blood and steel and Im fighting 200 sized armies right off the bat. How can I access my inventory for more arrows? They dont leave any weapons on the ground or I would recruit archers to do that for me when they die but fighting that many people as an archer with 75 max sized quiver is too much.

>Blood and Steel
>2017
Why?

Havent played it, played 1257 for a long time, POP is way past its fun time and warwolf is shit so I downloaded this and it seems interesting.

>2017
>not playing blood and steel
Why?

because it's a bad gimmick mod that was really only fun for a fuckaround when it came out
it came out three years ago

Oops, I probably should go to sleep since my brain isnt working, still dont join the crusader kids its not good for you.

Could this be it? Could this be the legendary shit taste I have been searching so long for?

I love gekokujonewer approach on the "gender is a social construct" issue so I can finally fulfil my dreams of sexually identifying as a skeleton.

I have to say its the first time Ive been challenged since I started playing this game. I mean I used to just run circles around grey mobs before shooting them/stabbing them with a spear and selling them until I was rich enough to have property in every town then just win. Now I cant do that because in 45 days Armageddon happens. I assume havent gotten that far yet.

Seriously why is there like oni, skelly and skelly female, 4 different types of women and like 3 types of men options for your gender.

because they're all different

I think it's retarded. but i also like the fact that i can hire an army of demons and become the real Nobufuckingnaga Demon King of The Sixth Heaven.

So gekonewer is definately top tier in my book.

>still waiting on the fucking Boshin War mod. i know you lurk here you fuck.

Where can I find those demons? Oh, and I think there are western soldiers as well isnt there? Where do I find those?

Go to the different non clan town looking things.

You get nanban from the mansion northwest of where the Otomo are. You get Oni if you go all the way north to Hokkaido and you can hire yokai (really just skeletons) if you hit up the island north from edo.

There's a couple temples scattered around that you can hire monks from, too.

>you can hire yokai (really just skeletons) if you hit up the island north from edo.
E X C E L L E N T, time to gather the bone army! Thank god I decided to start on Edo so its gonna be easy to get them, but do they clash in morale if mixed with humans? Im at really early game yet so I can afford peasants and low-mid tier small amounts of troops.

I'm posting Hektor, Trojan prince and the greatest fighter of Troy, descendant of Dardanus and Tros, beloved by Ares, until we get a good bronze age Greece mod.

Hektor was a bitch lol

Hektorposting? More like caocaoposting is cool and shit but you really need to stop.

shut up Achilleus you faggot

lmao Hektor, you little bitch

go have sex with Patroklos' corpse homo

Shut up you boi buggering dick punchers. You're both dead.

god i wish that were me

you can always just live in your own barrel, user.

It's just not the same...

>morgan bible thingamajig

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

>over 300 horsemen rushing towards me and my 20 poor little archers

I love this feeling for some reason

>playing as a grill
>playing pop
i think i know why

Despite the engrish the crusade vs jihad mod ain't bad

I get sexually aroused from hearing a crossbow bolt being shot.

Playing the Rhodoks is fun, but sexually intensive work.