/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #84

Every country belongs to America edition.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Arkana is here until the 25th/26th. Anti-Magic Arrows seem to be the only worthwhile drop
>Cards from the Trader can be upgraded to glossy/prismatic. Note that only UR/SR cards can be prismatic
>Yami Marik will be in the Duel World and will be unlockable at the end of July. Stay tuned for more info
>Some skills have been nerfed. HHG now starts at the top of the deck, Parasites cap at 2, and 3SD now requires 3000 LP to activate. Note that some of these changes only apply to PvP for now
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
yugidecks.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

Tips for New Players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>The structure decks are also a decent starting point if you've just begun the game, the dragon one especially
>Advancing past stage 38 leads to tougher standard duelists with mediocre rewards so some people recommend staying at 38 or lower
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
duellinks.gamea.co/c/oy7lfvk7
youtube.com/watch?v=JgMZSAHWiWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>press Duel!!
>instantly sent to the Duel Assessment screen
>Duel Loss
This meta sure is tough

Correct thread here, this one was mad early before 750

>he doesn't know about the new King Crimson meta

Do we really have to have this debate every time there's a new thread? The other one was like 50 posts early but this one was what, 1? Fuck off.

>thread wars
fucking fuck off faggots, all of you
this is seriously the most annoying shit about Veeky Forums

Literally kys. Why care if the mods don't? They would delete any "illegitimate" thread.

Can we get back to our regularly scheduled shitposting? Because FUCK Arkana.

So since that thread is gonna die, I'll just ask here. What's this shit all about?

Possesed by Marik.

It's a reference to how Marik would mind rape his minions after they lost to taunt Yugi.

have you never watched the anime?

Anyone got a hi quality image of the new non chibi game mat and sleeves?

But Marik isn't part of duel links?

>it's the 20th
>halfway to 100 victories
give me your strength anons

He will be. It's foreshadowing

This is from the datamine, so I assume it's the highest quality
Did the nip version get uncensored DMG?

I will never get used to blue skinned Dark Magician. I hate how we can theoretically get 3 of Arkana art DM but not classic DM or Blue Eyes.

What are you guys using to farm arkana 40? I copied the gamea unhappy girl deck but it keeps losing to the knife killing unhappy girl.

3SD. You can also run a Blue Eyes deck or Elements Unite but you'll definitely want to add in some riryoku fields if you're using the latter.

>face vagabond with 1000lp challenge
>thought it would be pretty easy since its not as bullshit as the other ones
>its a toon deck episode
Literally unwinnable

3SD gate guardian pieces. This particular game I messed up and used berry when I was over but so far haven't lost.

Ah, thanks. I don't have all the cards but I can try something similar, probably.

Ready for intercepting is also pretty clutch if he does some BS and manages to get DM out

Here's mine. I don't have 3 sanga so I use kazejin to fill in. Also don't have 3rd goblin so I use jar

Nigga marik literally appears when you get to stage 60 of course he's part of duel links

This is more or less what I can build, yeah, Thanks! Wish that third goblin would drop.

> comfy umi sleeves

what are the best sleeves anons ?

i just bought a copy of victory viper from the card trader. i had a copy in real life and made a deck based around it and took it to a locals once.

i just realized after all these years as Im staring at this card, Vic Viper is from one of Konami's arcade games....

kill me now

MARIK IS COMING

like in a year or so, we still have to see first the mime and the masked guys

sleeveless ;)

why do you use vassal? when it first came out that card was trash in the TCG.

whats the reason for it in your deck?

And Seeker.

The plain color ones otherwise Dark Magician Girl

Whats the most reliable Arcana 40 farm deck right now? Is it the dino version or elements unite?

I haven't lost with 3SD yet.

oh yeah, the exodia cheater

I'm ready m.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810

well the other ones 404'd so

Why nobody uses amazoness monsters? they are such cuties

they could get buffs from crimson kingdom cards and Amazoness sage looks pretty good if you equip her with metalmorph

lel
the salt will be glorious

This has to be bait

I'm in plat 3 with toons and I can't go any higher.
Can anything consistently stop red eyes? I also have naturia and mako but roughly the same result.

the CV version?

Mill hard counters Red-Eyes

no dude, legit, back when i played this card was trash, it did literally nothing. it was a 700 body, we threw them away.

why is it being used now, enlighten me, i see this shit in decks a lot and i dont know why.

Three times SRH did appear after only 4 packs

I'm not sure if I can make a mill, What cards does it usually use?

Farming. Uses effect damage to bypass restrictions of Union Attack.

>champs vigilance's your toon kingdom activation
Pssh nothin personal kid

its about time they made this card worth a damn, i feel shitty i deleted my copy. . .

Fuck dude don't tell them. Mill has been my secret weapon this season.

The core cards are Hiro's Shadow Scout, Warm Worm, and A Feint Plan
duellinks.gamea.co/c/oy7lfvk7 here's an example from GameA but I think it's somewhat outdated

drop my susa soldier already so I can meme this meme. I will absolutely destroy silver with this deck, provided they're not using the dragon structure deck.

there's always piranha army

>Mill their deck
>They can now summon their shit for free without extra effort

>destroy my own nephetits with fire king yaksha
>destroys all your inferior back row next turn
Pssh nothin personal kid

Anyone here plays Yugioh Duel Generation?

say that to me in silver 4 and not in /dlg/ and see what happens

Here's your loaner deck bro

atleast he put the ritual and the ritual monster in the same deck. He's getting there.

>implying they have a chance to actually do damage with those mons
They don't I've gone 6-0 against all versions of redeyes and even with CV and 3 reds on the field they lose

As a new player, once you complete your first competitive deck, should I just start going after random useful cards like Mirror Wall, Wild Tornado, etc., or should I just target another deck and just get whatevers in that?

What's that?

w h e n
h
e
n

At this point specific decks are probably the better option but all around good cards are certainty not a bad way to go either.

open Dawn of Destiny. You can make a somewhat decent Naturia deck with the cards, but your first objective should be to get 3 copies of Super Rush Headlong. That card will go a long way in helping you stand up in PVP.

The only card I'm missing from a solid REBD deck is the 2nd Wyvern. But that would mean resetting and slowly digging through 200 packs for it. Likely, the new box would be out before I got it.

By the time you complete your first competitive deck you will have a ton of other useful cards

It took me over 4 months to finish my first serious competitive deck (a gravekeepers deck)

Ideally you save gems until a big tournament comes up where the meta shifted and you need to adjust. That's not very fun though.

Should I buy a Legendary Flame Lord? I think it's the only trader SR besides Behemot I never bought but it seems worthless.

Yugioh mobile game for mobile with over 100 characters of all the series, normal rules, billions of cards and online

>the guy who voices arkana also voices Phoenix Wright

Huh, neat. I knew his voice sounded oddly familiar.

Single player or multi?

>2nd wyvern
You need 3 poor latefag

This niggas theme is so good. Shame it gets cut off when he summons DM

youtube.com/watch?v=JgMZSAHWiWs

I tried, but the duel UI was god awful

it's online too but I doubt it's good it's very easy to hack

You can literally get infinite gems and gold in less than 6 mins just by using gameguardian

>we might never get more Dark Magician support which actually refers to black magic practices

I feel like Pandora should have been kept around longer, his DM support was far more interesting than Yugi's "Hurr summon Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl and attack for game gg"

>"Arkana" is just Phoenix's alter ego he uses to help Trucy in her magic shows

It makes sense tbqh

I've always liked the idea of a rival character using the same archetype as the main hero.
I was really disappointed when Aster started using that destiny bullshit.

>surprise present to someone
>they actually use it
I feel bad, but at the same time I burst into laughter every time

Both but i use it mainly for the single player. Online is fun too but the servers aren't really that good. I like how the characters use their anime decks tho and theres a hard level too. Fun if you like the other series or just dueling

What do you usually send them?

Bakura has a great theme too. Konami may be bad at balance, but their soundtrack game on point

jam breeding machine and my deck uses xing zhen hu and sgt electro to lock the last two spots. I'd use card of sactity if I had it. but boy do I tear up when they use it and can't get rid of it as I attack slimes for game.

New modded apk when????

holy shit how do I emote
this guy played 3 half shuts just to waste my time

this

Tap your character with voice lines turned on

click character with voice lines
outmoney'd

The Auto duel AI is on some next level strats that we aren't able to comprehend

>Vagabond starts with 3 monsters, BEWD + Blue Dragon Summoner + random dragon beater
>I go second and draw Riryoku, Dunames and enemy controller
>Auto-AI summons Dunames, Riryokus the BEWD and gives it to Dunames, Enemy controller sacrifices the Dunames to take BEWD, then proceeds to sudoku into the summoner
>Proceeds to lose because Vagabond Kaibaman summons another Blue Eyes

I could not stop laughing

>Duel Arkana 12 times
>Get nothing but a diffusion wave motion

MMOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

At least you can actually face the faggot. I've only seen him three times.

>turn 2 opens present
absolute madman

NEW UPDATE IS UP. Modded APK when?

what are those scary black cards?

Why Pandora is in Duel Links when he was burned to death?

Why is Bandit Keith in when he shot himself?

XYZ monsters. It's like synchro summoning. Except you don't need a tuner. You just need two level whatever monsters.